Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.1 Average

Live 960 - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Live 960 - Chat & Discussion
(05-06-2010 11:40 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Yes, this was much better from L99; unfortunately, the FV broadcast ended just as things seemed to be really hotting up (05.00) Sad

It may be my FV paranoia at work, but I suspect that they keep the best bits for the non FV sections, just as the other broadcasters do. Sad
no m8 what you see on FV is what you get on SKY 2 just an extras 30 mins.
nah you dont miss much at all.

personaly im a fan of the OHC when used properly the first night was great then on later occasions the guy using it seemed reluctant to play with it or wasnt 100% on how to use it.

1 night its all over the place zooming in and out rotating left and right, top all draw stuff,. the next its all but stationary and the OSG block any implyed full nudity, or just forget it all together and switch to the standard cam.

oh and the mic has been left on 2 (que fines from ofcom) times this week both times when the OHC wasnt being used propperly so my guess is they have a lazy/unskilled producer who prefers to play dj for the girls instead of entertaining the callers with decent cam work.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 18:25 by HEX!T.)
05-06-2010 18:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-06-2010 18:24 )Hexit Wrote:  
(05-06-2010 11:40 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Yes, this was much better from L99; unfortunately, the FV broadcast ended just as things seemed to be really hotting up (05.00) Sad

It may be my FV paranoia at work, but I suspect that they keep the best bits for the non FV sections, just as the other broadcasters do. Sad

personaly im a fan of the OHC when used properly the first night was great then on later occasions the guy using it seemed reluctant to play with it or wasnt 100% on how to use it.

1 night its all over the place zooming in and out rotating left and right, top all draw stuff,. the next its all but stationary and the OSG block any implyed full nudity, or just forget it all together and switch to the standard cam.

oh and the mic has been left on 2 (que fines from ofcom) times this week both times when the OHC wasnt being used propperly so my guess is they have a lazy/unskilled producer who prefers to play dj for the girls instead of entertaining the callers with decent cam work.
Hexit is correct in what he is saying about the content being the same on Sky and freeview , but what you see is not , on freeview great big black OSG's are used covering nearly a third of the tv screen , the Sky OSG's are much better and smaller and don't hide as much of the implied nudity especially when the over head cam is used , (i like it on sky but not on freeview) some times when i flick between Sky and freeview it is like watching completely different shows , when the girls are naked and the OHC is used on freeview the black OSG's cover the girl up to almost her boobs at times , this does not happen to the same extent on Sky , more of the naked girl can be seen above the OSG's on sky and also a bit more below them as well, so in essence Sky viewers get a more explicit show , PS . i think Cellcast do the freeview OSG'S so great big ones are to be expected .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-06-2010 19:43
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 17:38 )StanTheMan Wrote:  You've coined a fantastic expression there, Censorship! 'Technical nudity' sums up it up perfectly, and it has to be said, Elite are the most technical - which is not a compliment.

Incidently, 'TN' and 'OHC' - I have no idea what either of these stand for?

TN = Technical Nudity
OHC = Overhead Camera

Can you guess what OSG stands for, in the two posts above this one... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
05-06-2010 20:17
Lexi_Lowe Offline

Oh my god MGR......

A Tia, Eden & Ava threesome!!!!!!...... Wish I was closer to work so I could jump on that bed and have them make a Lexi sandwich! Tongue

Please tell the girls i'm going to bed with happy thoughts of them in my head Smile

Lexi xxxxxx
06-06-2010 03:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(05-06-2010 19:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(05-06-2010 18:24 )Hexit Wrote:  

SNIP
Hexit is correct in what he is saying about the content being the same on Sky and freeview , but what you see is not , on freeview great big black OSG's are used covering nearly a third of the tv screen , the Sky OSG's are much better and smaller and don't hide as much of the implied nudity especially when the over head cam is used , (i like it on sky but not on freeview) some times when i flick between Sky and freeview it is like watching completely different shows , when the girls are naked and the OHC is used on freeview the black OSG's cover the girl up to almost her boobs at times , this does not happen to the same extent on Sky , more of the naked girl can be seen above the OSG's on sky and also a bit more below them as well, so in essence Sky viewers get a more explicit show , PS . i think Cellcast do the freeview OSG'S so great big ones are to be expected .

Yes, the DOG (Digital On-screen Graphic) on FV is annoying, so I thought Cellcast must have something to do with it Wink
06-06-2010 12:55
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(05-06-2010 17:38 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(05-06-2010 11:36 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(04-06-2010 17:52 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Not a fan of the overhead camera. Not a fan at all. It does nothing, removes from the intimicy and means no close-ups. Plus, the girls naked bits are continually obscurred by the OSG.

The overhead cam has managed to make 'technical nudity' even more tedious than before! Sad

You've coined a fantastic expression there, Censorship! 'Technical nudity' sums up it up perfectly...

SNIP

Here’s another; If we 'borrow' Dan Volatile's use of the word 'Tedium' (which he, quite correctly in my view, applies to what I call TN), we have a new meaning of the acronym TNT Smile

Pity that the content in question is anything but ‘explosive’! Wink
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 13:24 by Censorship :-(.)
06-06-2010 13:11
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-06-2010 03:45 )Lexi_Lowe Wrote:  Oh my god MGR......

A Tia, Eden & Ava threesome!!!!!!...... Wish I was closer to work so I could jump on that bed and have them make a Lexi sandwich! Tongue

When what where?? Not another 3sum?? I turned in at about 2am last night because there didn't look to be a wank on ANY of the channels.

Any caps/vids uploaded from it?
07-06-2010 22:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I’m gutted beyond words! I started recording 960 tonight at about 00:45 while I watched something on dvd. Just over an hour later I returned to Sky to start watching the recording when my bastard digibox crashed and went into standby. Of course as the recording was still in progress at the time, it lost the whole lot and only picked up the recording again once it had finally decided to boot up. As if this wasn’t bad enough, I then saw to my horror that the crash had happened during a threesome.

Now what I’m trying to ascertain is how much of the afore mentioned threesome I missed, and if it was any better at the start than it was at the tail end. I caught it from about 01:50 up until it finished just after 02:00. Can anyone fill me in with details please?
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2010 02:39 by StanTheMan.)
08-06-2010 02:37
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Great 341 from Charlie,Eden and Ava.Miss Monaco is rather devilish with other girls lol,wonderful stuff.Loved her solo too.
08-06-2010 04:46
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(08-06-2010 04:46 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  Great 341 from Charlie,Eden and Ava.Miss Monaco is rather devilish with other girls lol,wonderful stuff.Loved her solo too.

You know what time it started, sonofapaddy? My box crshed and I lost about an hours worth of recording. I only caught it from about 01:50
09-06-2010 18:51

Click here to watch Studio 66