Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.1 Average

Live 960 - Chat & Discussion

MGR Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Live 960 - Chat & Discussion
(15-05-2010 01:32 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Well there's a distinct lack of sparks flying around so far, but the night is still young to be fair, so I'm willing to give it a while longer.

Incidently - and this is not meant to sound flippant - which of these three is the 'original 960 babe'?

Oh, and while you're around MGR, I'd like to put forward a suggestion. I think it's fair to say your channel is 'experimenting' more than most at the moment (which is a very good thing) with things like the afore mentioned pixelcam and giving the girls handhelds to play around with, but how about this? When you have two girls on who, let's say, have a good chemistry, why not allow them to pleasure each other? Now before you point out that such behaviour isn't allowed, I think that probably only applies to what we see on screen. What I'm suggesting here is that all the 'action' happens out of shot, meaning we see one girl from the waist up while the other is down below working away with tongues, toys, etc. I don't think I'm alone in thinking that there are few things more of a turn-on than seeing a girl genuinely aroused. Think about it, if we don't see what's going on out of shot, then no one can prove it was. Only we'll know it was, if you get my drift.

Think it over, you know it makes sense.

Hi Stan

Lexi is the original 960 girl we are welcoming back, maybe because of the time i joined and the great working relationship i had with her, i am extremy happy to see her on our airwaves.

As for your suggestion, i get entirely what you are aiming at and with some research i will see how far we can actualy go. My understanding of the rules is that anything "simulated" needs to be saved for the encrypted channels. Obviously i am up for trying anything out and want to satisfy our viewing audience with as much as we can get away with. But as i stated above, the only way to go about this is on a gradual curve rather than just a balls out approach. Thats why we are experimenting with the different formats and styles. The old addage that if you are going to say anything contriversial, you can usually get away with it if you are doing a charachter. Hopfully we can push the boundries further if we have funny little skits and different segments where the focus is on the fact that it is handheld....the fact that it is naked time, rather than the blatent fact that we are showing pussy etc etc. And it is there. O.k at the moment you have to watch closly to get the shots you are after, the things you want to see. But they are there......allegedly laughlaughlaugh
15-05-2010 01:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I think that's a good idea Stanley!

It could be something you could suggest to Mr Bluebird directly, he is after all going to be running 960 very shortly.
15-05-2010 01:53
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-05-2010 01:52 )MGR Wrote:  And it is there. O.k at the moment you have to watch closly to get the shots you are after, the things you want to see. But they are there......allegedly laughlaughlaugh

Well, the 'shots we're after', as you put it, probably amount to about five seconds out of every week, but I'll give you that. They are there, of sorts.

By the way, tonight just didn't happen, did it? Be honest, MGR. I think you need to re-think your cast list if you're ever going to do this again. I was hoping for three on a bed, during naked time, but it's now four in the morning and it hasn't happened. And the pairing of Jem Stone and Rebecca has displayed no chemistry whatsoever. What's even more worrying tonight is your cameraman's insistance on covering up Rebecca's nether region with the on-screen graphics whenever she pulls those lovely front wedgies. I mean come on. What harm is a bit of lippage for heaven's sake?
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2010 04:03 by StanTheMan.)
15-05-2010 04:00
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-05-2010 01:53 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I think that's a good idea Stanley!

It could be something you could suggest to Mr Bluebird directly, he is after all going to be running 960 very shortly.

Noted, DD Wink
15-05-2010 04:04
MGR Offline
Junior Poster

I give you steak and you ask for sauce Tongue

I am happy with tonights show, very happy. Considering Jem and Rebecca met literally minutes before the start, they did pretty darn well in my opinion. Infact on the one thing that we are all judged on, the most important fator on all shows, they did bloody amazing.
15-05-2010 04:48
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Hi,watched Chelsea and Tia last night and thought they were excellent.

I noticed that you were using an overhead camera . It was the first time I'd seen it used,I think Smile. It gave some stunning views of both Chelsea and Tia. So well done on trying something different Smile

I think it's a great idea but was it the Plan to just use one camera (the overhead one) all night.....I know nothing about filming so excuse my ignorance and I don't know how expensive it would be,if this is possible etc.......But I thought it would be better for the overhead camera to be used to compliment other camera views. Then you would get a variety of angles views etc. I missed the 'real' close-ups in particularly of Chelsea's beautiful face and the different camera angles complimenting the different positions Chelsea/Tia get in.

With the overhead shot I also found the OSG at the top of the screen sometimes got in the way and obscured Chelsea/Tia. I also found that Chelsea/Tia seemed quite at a distance/a little remote at times altho' that maybe my poor eyesight. Smile

As I said the overhead camera produced some stunning Views/Pics (some of which Ive posted) and hope I do not appear negative. I think it's a brilliant idea but used with other camera's maybe.Or have it's own Set which is used for part of the Night.

Hope you found this feedback useful.Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2010 13:34 by mrwotzup.)
30-05-2010 13:32
verona Offline
Master Poster

Yes agree the same vantage point however good/original when used all night can become boring and that is where you have been scoring lately over all the other channels. Especially love the hand held shots and would hate to see those disappear
30-05-2010 16:31
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Thanks for the different camera angles close ups etc. Chelsea looked stunning last night especially some of the overhead shots. Cheers Smile
01-06-2010 12:07
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I am surprised Bluebird, BangBabes or Elite have not got their chequebook out for Chelsea French she is right up there with all of the best girls on these channels.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
01-06-2010 17:34
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 17:34 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I am surprised Bluebird, BangBabes or Elite have not got their chequebook out for Chelsea French she is right up there with all of the best girls on these channels.

Bluebird announced a couple of days ago that they'd signed her. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid530771

They've also announced that they've purchased Live 960, so in effect she's already a Bluebird girl.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-06-2010 18:17

Click here to watch Studio 66