Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 68 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Serena (Hazel May)

barrym Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: serena/hazel
(24-08-2009 00:47 )TequillaTiger Wrote:  Yes, you do seem to be talking most of the time on the night show and on the odd occasion you do look like your faking an orgasm for your caller (which looks comical rather than raunchy or sexy). I am interested to know how many listeners in do you actually get when your talking about your weekly grocery shop and household chores and other non sexual topics? for the bulk of the show. Yes you may be on the phone to 1 caller but I can't imagine your listeners and guys wanting to get through to stay there for long before getting bored and hanging up.

I think at the end of the day its a sex chat show and that 90% of the conversation should be of an adult nature, yes ok have a polite introductory chat with the caller and then get down to business, after all its a wank show! and save the day time chat to daytime television.

One other thing, please could you let me know why you are always fanning yourself? As its clearly not from getting hot from horny conversation Huh

Are we talking about the same person, the Serena I know is a very sexy, sensual, elegant lady. The best adult chat show host on TV. Certainly have your money's worth while chatting to Serena. I find her chats erotic,
explicit, enthusiastic & very entertaining.
24-08-2009 20:40
Find all posts by this user
britten Offline

Ihave just read you insulting and totally wrong posting about Serena as one of her loyal bad of callers i can say that you are talking a load of rubish about this Very Sexy and Genuine lady. I doubt wether you have even spoken to her yourself if you ever get enough corrage to ring her you will soon learn that she makes every effort to make her callers or listeners feel that they are very special and i would ask you to show her the respect she deserves and if you don't have any thing good to say about her it would be better to say nothing at all.Keep on smiling Serena Big Grin

(24-08-2009 00:47 )TequillaTiger Wrote:  Yes, you do seem to be talking most of the time on the night show and on the odd occasion you do look like your faking an orgasm for your caller (which looks comical rather than raunchy or sexy). I am interested to know how many listeners in do you actually get when your talking about your weekly grocery shop and household chores and other non sexual topics? for the bulk of the show. Yes you may be on the phone to 1 caller but I can't imagine your listeners and guys wanting to get through to stay there for long before getting bored and hanging up.

I think at the end of the day its a sex chat show and that 90% of the conversation should be of an adult nature, yes ok have a polite introductory chat with the caller and then get down to business, after all its a wank show! and save the day time chat to daytime television.

One other thing, please could you let me know why you are always fanning yourself? As its clearly not from getting hot from horny conversation Huh
24-08-2009 21:53
TequillaTiger Offline
Junior Poster

(24-08-2009 21:53 )britten Wrote:  Ihave just read you insulting and totally wrong posting about Serena as one of her loyal bad of callers i can say that you are talking a load of rubish about this Very Sexy and Genuine lady. I doubt wether you have even spoken to her yourself if you ever get enough corrage to ring her you will soon learn that she makes every effort to make her callers or listeners feel that they are very special and i would ask you to show her the respect she deserves and if you don't have any thing good to say about her it would be better to say nothing at all.Keep on smiling Serena Big Grin

Hello Britten,

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and its great that you enjoy Hazel / Serenas shows. Unfortunately I did call Hazel / Serena and was bored of listening to her conversation so I hung up and phoned another girl on a different channel. This was a while back mind, so maybe she has improved now. Hopefully she is following in the footsteps of the likes of Robyn and Karen Kay who know exactly how to turn a guy on and rule when it comes to sexy milfs Big Grin
24-08-2009 23:11
JMButtons Offline

RE: I'm Serena (Hazel May) - Classy Sport MILF
(20-08-2009 23:30 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  Thanks guys for lovely comments. Indeed, I look so sophisticated and sensible and then when you listen in to my conversations with callers ...... well, it just goes to show. You can't just go by appearances!!! Had another great shoot for a milf website on Tuesday so keep you eyes open for more eye-popping pics from my good self! Well - not exactly good - naughty more like. And yes, I have a natural enthusiasm for my 'work' and I think a lot of callers actually appreciate talking to a lady who genuinely enjoys herself and her callers. I genuinely appreciate everyone's call and give of my best every time. Lots of repeat customers ... must be doing something right! Wink

Hi Serena, just joined the forum. I think we (fans) all know what SERENA stands for: Sensual, Entertaining, Radiant, Enthusiastic, Natural, Amazing. Anyone who knows you won't stand for people trying to put you down. Love, JM & Buttons
28-08-2009 19:41
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(20-08-2009 23:30 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  Thanks guys for lovely comments. Indeed, I look so sophisticated and sensible and then when you listen in to my conversations with callers ...... well, it just goes to show. You can't just go by appearances!!! Had another great shoot for a milf website on Tuesday so keep you eyes open for more eye-popping pics from my good self! Well - not exactly good - naughty more like. And yes, I have a natural enthusiasm for my 'work' and I think a lot of callers actually appreciate talking to a lady who genuinely enjoys herself and her callers. I genuinely appreciate everyone's call and give of my best every time. Lots of repeat customers ... must be doing something right! Wink

Hey baby cakes,

Nice to see you on the forum hun, but can i just add to the above comment, i do believe 99% of us on sport enjoy ourselves and callers, i no i do, see you soon sexy.

xxxxxxxxxx
29-08-2009 00:44
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(22-08-2009 20:01 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  Thanks. I most certainly will. There are too many girls out there just working for the money - and it shows. I actually ENJOY my callers and it shows!

Hi Serena,

Would just like to say that I can't think of a girl at Sport who I would class as "just working for the money - and it shows" I'm not sure which girls you are referring to.

Personally I love my work and always have fun and yes I go to work for the money but I genuinely enjoy my job .

Bailey Wink

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2009 08:01 by Bailey.)
29-08-2009 06:54
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(29-08-2009 00:44 )Dani Amour Wrote:  Hey baby cakes,

Nice to see you on the forum hun, but can i just add to the above comment, i do believe 99% of us on sport enjoy ourselves and callers, i no i do, see you soon sexy.

xxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I think so to Dani :-)

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
29-08-2009 08:04
bobbistuff Offline
Senior Poster

think serena takes herself a little too seriousely....
29-08-2009 21:23
barrym Offline
Apprentice Poster

SERENA - Stands for :-
SENSATIONAL, ELEGANT, RAVISHING, EXCITING, NOBLE, APPEALING

The best Adult Chat Show Host on TV.[/font]
30-08-2009 12:42
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(29-08-2009 06:54 )Bailey Wrote:  
(22-08-2009 20:01 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  Thanks. I most certainly will. There are too many girls out there just working for the money - and it shows. I actually ENJOY my callers and it shows!

Hi Serena,

Would just like to say that I can't think of a girl at Sport who I would class as "just working for the money - and it shows" I'm not sure which girls you are referring to.

Personally I love my work and always have fun and yes I go to work for the money but I genuinely enjoy my job .

Bailey Wink

Agree 100% Bailey, Im not sure who Serena is talking about, I love it on the sport and if i was just in it for the money, fact is i would not work on the sport i can earn more in 2 hours with shoots, so i would not work my ass off for 8 hours, in a non air conditioned studio with a billion 100000 watt bulbs, if i did not enjoy myself.

I am offended by your constant references to us other girls in it for the money, however i will not carry this on, on a public forum. I will speak with you next time i see you. I love you to bit's Serena but please dont keep putting us other girls down. We work and enjoy our callers just as much as you do.
30-08-2009 13:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66