Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 68 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Serena (Hazel May)

Serena Offline
Junior Poster

RE: serena/hazel
Thanks. I most certainly will. There are too many girls out there just working for the money - and it shows. I actually ENJOY my callers and it shows!
22-08-2009 19:01
Find all posts by this user
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

ive no doubt you are very good at your job but it always looks like your telling jokes rather than helping a guy get off. this isnt a critisism mind, just an observation.
22-08-2009 21:51
clivea2003 Offline

(22-08-2009 21:51 )mdevil316 Wrote:  ive no doubt you are very good at your job but it always looks like your telling jokes rather than helping a guy get off. this isnt a critisism mind, just an observation.

i dont suppose it has occurred to you to pick up the phone and speak to her, you might enjoy it Big Laugh
23-08-2009 01:11
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

im sure i would but i need a way to pay for it first
23-08-2009 21:46
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

It must be fairly obvious by the fact I talk virtually non-stop each show (and this has been the case for 2 years nearly now) I host that I must be doing something exceptionally 'right' for my callers! You don't have constant calls (regular and new) and callers complaining it's taken them months to get through without there being a darned good reason. The reason is I'm incredibly articulate, extremely explicit, lots of fun and I know exactly what to do to 'deliver' and get 'results' ... time after time after time after time after time ................ I'm apparently deemed to be one of the best ladies they've ever had for sex (and normal chat) ... no I'm not guessing that; I've been told that by management.
23-08-2009 22:42
TequillaTiger Offline
Junior Poster

(23-08-2009 22:42 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  It must be fairly obvious by the fact I talk virtually non-stop each show (and this has been the case for 2 years nearly now) I host that I must be doing something exceptionally 'right' for my callers! You don't have constant calls (regular and new) and callers complaining it's taken them months to get through without there being a darned good reason. The reason is I'm incredibly articulate, extremely explicit, lots of fun and I know exactly what to do to 'deliver' and get 'results' ... time after time after time after time after time ................ I'm apparently deemed to be one of the best ladies they've ever had for sex (and normal chat) ... no I'm not guessing that; I've been told that by management.

Yes, you do seem to be talking most of the time on the night show and on the odd occasion you do look like your faking an orgasm for your caller (which looks comical rather than raunchy or sexy). I am interested to know how many listeners in do you actually get when your talking about your weekly grocery shop and household chores and other non sexual topics? for the bulk of the show. Yes you may be on the phone to 1 caller but I can't imagine your listeners and guys wanting to get through to stay there for long before getting bored and hanging up.

I think at the end of the day its a sex chat show and that 90% of the conversation should be of an adult nature, yes ok have a polite introductory chat with the caller and then get down to business, after all its a wank show! and save the day time chat to daytime television.

One other thing, please could you let me know why you are always fanning yourself? As its clearly not from getting hot from horny conversation Huh
23-08-2009 23:47
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

This is the point at which I am leaving this thread as you blatantly have no idea what you are talking about. Every month I am asked how many night shifts I am free to do and every time I offer to do 'less' than they want me to do because of other modelling commitments and distance from the studio! That's because I'm extremely GOOD at what I do. The fan (for the unitiated) is part of my 'style' and also to combat the lack of air-con currently in that studio, and by the way if I talked mainly non-sex I wouldn't be in such demand by the 'boss' and the 'callers'! I have plenty of opportunities to talk non-sex on the Boudoir. One has to have a little leeway to stray from sex chat on the evening shows, but believe he I talk sex most of the time and it's exciting, stimulating, unforgettable (for many repeat callers) and very much appreciated. You loss not mine. Watch me on Wednesday and Thursday nights this week again (fan in hand) ... I'll be busy busy busy! Big Grin I'm inclined to think you're a bit of a pratt now but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just leave you to it without further comment. Have a good week. All my callers are going to have a very very memorable one!!! Important
24-08-2009 09:40
TequillaTiger Offline
Junior Poster

(24-08-2009 09:40 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  This is the point at which I am leaving this thread as you blatantly have no idea what you are talking about. Every month I am asked how many night shifts I am free to do and every time I offer to do 'less' than they want me to do because of other modelling commitments and distance from the studio! That's because I'm extremely GOOD at what I do. The fan (for the unitiated) is part of my 'style' and also to combat the lack of air-con currently in that studio, and by the way if I talked mainly non-sex I wouldn't be in such demand by the 'boss' and the 'callers'! I have plenty of opportunities to talk non-sex on the Boudoir. One has to have a little leeway to stray from sex chat on the evening shows, but believe he I talk sex most of the time and it's exciting, stimulating, unforgettable (for many repeat callers) and very much appreciated. You loss not mine. Watch me on Wednesday and Thursday nights this week again (fan in hand) ... I'll be busy busy busy! Big Grin I'm inclined to think you're a bit of a pratt now but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just leave you to it without further comment. Have a good week. All my callers are going to have a very very memorable one!!! Important

Jolly good, I look forward to a FAN-TASTIC performance Hazel / Serena Big Laugh
24-08-2009 12:17
barrym Offline
Apprentice Poster

Serena / Hazel Best chat host on TV, erotic, sensual, elegant & very sexy.
Certainly have your money's worth while chatting to Serena.
Always be number 1 in my book, very energetic, enthusiastic, entertaining.
24-08-2009 17:59
drinksmixer Offline
Apprentice Poster

Just doesn't do it for me
24-08-2009 19:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66