Click here to watch Studio 66

Poll: Do you want stronger late night material on adult channels ?
This poll is closed.
No thanks, I'm happy now 0% 0 0%
Yes, stronger encrypted stuff 31.11% 14 31.11%
Yes, stronger encrypted and FTA 66.67% 30 66.67%
Don't know 0% 0 0%
No, it's already too explict 2.22% 1 2.22%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Bring Back The Hard Stuff

kaicee marie Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Bring Back The Hard Stuff
i fully agree, me and bailey on the bed getting really filthy certainly turns me on thinking about it so lets make it reality!!!!

kisses

kaicee xx

http://www.kaiceemarie.com
19-08-2009 18:03
Find all posts by this user
TequillaTiger Offline
Junior Poster

That sounds like a fantastic idea Kacee
19-08-2009 23:05
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(19-08-2009 14:55 )rickhardo Wrote:  Ooh, could you dress up as a nun on the show? xx

Hi Rickhardo,

I have been out shopping today to try and find a nuns outfit...especially for you but they were all far too tame! and not very sexy so I'm on the hunt on the internet for a sinful sister costume!

Bailey x x

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
20-08-2009 00:10
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

(20-08-2009 00:10 )Bailey Wrote:  I have been out shopping today to try and find a nuns outfit...especially for you but they were all far too tame! and not very sexy so I'm on the hunt on the internet for a sinful sister costume!

Is now the right time to make some kind of innuendo about being on your knees or is that just too much
20-08-2009 01:01
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

(19-08-2009 02:52 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  This question is like asking people if they would rather be rich or poor...no brainer.

OK, there's a good reason for asking. OfCom are updating the Broadcasting Code, and buried deep inside it is a new public attitude survey. This is what they claim to base "Generally Accepted Standards" (GAS) on. That's what they quote when fining late night channels in the adult section £50,000 for using rude words, mild knicker rubbing or side-on oral/didlo.

If no-one says anything, they'll pretend their survey supports the same level of censorship as now, or even tighten up. They won't do another survey for 5 years, so act now, or regret it for the next 5 years.

"But what can I do ?" you say. Simples. Reply to the consultation, point out what the consultation REALLY said. Use a fake (but sensible) name if you are worried what your mum or the vicar will think. Replies to the consultation have to be published and are on record. OfCom cannot go against their own survey if what it means has been pointed out to them - any tiny broadcaster could sue the arse of them. But only if it is on record.

Don't waste your time with the MP or newspapers, or at least get a reply in to the consultation first.

Here's what OfCom's own survey says:
> The most offensive clip, of 9, sampled, was an afternoon Alan Titchmarsh show. Surprised

> Attitudes towards TV sex have changed since the last survey. So the goalposts should move.

> Viewers cannot distinguish between real and simulated sex, unless it is really graphic. Which means OfCom have no justification for cracking down on real but unseen sex, eg side on dildo use or oral.
> The upper limit for sex in FTA adult channels should be the same as in drama and documentaries. I think this means if you can show Billie Piper shagging on ITV, and shagging in historic docu-drama like Rome, and oral sex in Footballers Wives, then the survey group say it is OK to show non-explicit shagging, oral, etc on babe channels. Which means no more of the "no cert 18 'Sex-Works' on FTA" rule - full-on cert 18 strength material should be allowed on FTA. (But don't expect fetish material or sex-documentary strength, they didn't mean that).
Now think about the combination of real sex up to cert 18 strength on live FTA means.

> The survey group clearly said they were more tolerant of sexual material buried in the adult channels late at night, than stuff on ITV and BBC. OfCom have always ignored the "but it's a clearly labelled adult channel that parents can lock out" argument when imposing sanctions. They can't any more.

Stronger material won't happen unless people press for it. Enough people need to make it clear that they know OfCom does not have a legal leg to stand on.

Also in a staggering admission, OfCom admit that the law does not force them to ban R18 material. They say the law limiting R18 to sex shops does not apply to broadcasting. It's their choice, and they probably defend it on child protection grounds, claiming that many kids know Dad's PIN number. There are ways round this, like different PINS for R18 strength.

Bailey - I'll bring you back a rubber nun outfit from Germany. Lol.Tongue
20-08-2009 02:38
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

(20-08-2009 02:38 )DanVox Wrote:  "But what can I do ?" you say. Simples. Reply to the consultation

Where do i do that?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
20-08-2009 11:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-08-2009 11:05 )steven6 Wrote:  
(20-08-2009 02:38 )DanVox Wrote:  "But what can I do ?" you say. Simples. Reply to the consultation

Where do i do that?

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/consult/condocs/...spond/form

hope this helps
20-08-2009 12:16
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Thats too complicated

20-08-2009 12:39
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

To be honest I don't really understand why the rules are so strict. On mainstream TV there are far more offending scenes (in my opinion anyway). I had to turn over Eastenders the other week, in the part where Christian got beat up - I just couldn't watch it and this was at 8pm time when kids are still up! At least the sex channels are high up the EPG and its after 9pm

Bailey x x

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
20-08-2009 14:00
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

its a load of shit

20-08-2009 16:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66