babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 117 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

News on new channels - Freeview & Sky

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: News on new channels - Freeview & Sky
It's £15 registration fee and then £19.99 a month or £49.99 for three months so I don't think I'll bother.
22-03-2015 22:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

It's also worth pointing out that every time you go to view one of the channels you are forced to enter your 4 digit pin number, also if you miss the start of the programme SKY+ doesn't let you record it informing you that you need to make a purchase.

I used to have a subscription to Playboy TV but cancelled it as that hacked me off, when I phoned them up and complained I was informed it was because of ofcom rules which even I knew was a pack of lies Rolleyes
22-03-2015 23:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I have just been having a look through Ofcom's list of Satellite channels they licence, and i have just noticed what looks to be a newly licensed phone in babe channel .
The service name/channel name is "Babenation" info here http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/radiolice...nation.htm
The licence details were updated to day (11/06/2015)
The company that was granted the licence is "Square World Communications LTD", this is the same licence holder of Sky channel 945 "Babes From TV" .

Sky channel 945 "Babes From TV" is still licensed with the details also updated today, info here (showing the same licencee as Babenation) http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/radiolice...fromtv.htm

At first i thought it could be just Babes From TV changing their name,, but the licence numbers are different, so it doesn't seem to be just a channel/service name change, they are 2 separate licences, so i assume a new babe channel could be starting at some point ?.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 19:52 by mr mystery.)
11-06-2015 16:00
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

im guessing it will be a BS one cant see anyone using the babenation name its to close to babestation would lead to a court case for passing off

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 16:19 by HannahsPet.)
11-06-2015 16:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
The name is a bit close to Babestation, and it's the same licencee that Cellcast are already collaborating with when they broadcast on "Babe from TV" Sky channel 945, but why would Cellcast/Babestation want another channel ?, they don't seem to know what to do with Ch 945 half the time .

I've just found another possible new phone in babe show as well, or it could be just a re-naming of a existing channel, anyway iv'e just noticed a Ofcom licence that has the channel/service name of "Hot Chat TV", currently there isn't any channel on Sky with that name, Playboy is the licencee, info here
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/radiolice...chattv.htm

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-06-2015 18:13
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

^Maybe they want it because RLC is dying a death might be time to expand

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-06-2015 18:40
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Or....
It could be xxpanded rebranding itself (& RLC), and giving itself a more upmarket name...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-06-2015 19:21
Cj123 Offline
Senior Poster

Hi, i've lost babes from tv on freesat, anyone know the frequency to retune it, thanks
25-06-2015 20:48
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2015 20:48 )Cj123 Wrote:  Hi, i've lost babes from tv on freesat, anyone know the frequency to retune it, thanks

11509V 22000 5/6
25-06-2015 21:13
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

A couple of useful websites with satellite frequencies etc.

http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-28A-and-...2F-2G.html

http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-28.2E.php

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
25-06-2015 21:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV