babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 117 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

News on new channels - Freeview & Sky

poo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: News on new channels - Freeview & Sky
xxXpanded TV was not on air last night on freeview.
24-01-2014 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
poo Offline
Senior Poster

I have just done a rescan and xxXpanded tv is no longer on the freeview EPG.
30-01-2014 19:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Firstly I hate posting on this Thread unless I have anything to add regarding new channels but to answer the above question with regards to freeview.

I have freeview built into my telly and the other night it told me that new channels were found and to do a scan, when the scan was finished I noticed that Babestation had vanished, in reality it hasn't and the same goes for xxXpanded TV, it's all about the current signal you just so happen to be getting at the moment of the scan.

I get a very poor signal from Babestation and it disappears and reappears all the time on my freeview EPG. I however have SKY and don't depend on freeview, I only use it as an emergency back up incase my SKY goes down which incidentally speaking thankfully gets a very strong signal on all of the channels which includes the 900's Tongue

So to cut a long story short, do another rescan and xxXpanded TV will probably reappear as I still have xxXpanded TV on my freeview EPG Cool
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2014 20:33 by Scottishbloke.)
30-01-2014 20:30
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

If only it was that simple. Xxxpanded's licence is currently run out for Freeview. That's why we're waiting to see if it returns.
30-01-2014 20:33
poo Offline
Senior Poster

(30-01-2014 20:30 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Firstly I hate posting on this Thread unless I have anything to add regarding new channels but to answer the above question with regards to freeview.

I have freeview built into my telly and the other night it told me that new channels were found and to do a scan, when the scan was finished I noticed that Babestation had vanished, in reality it hasn't and the same goes for xxXpanded TV, it's all about the current signal you just so happen to be getting at the moment of the scan.

I get a very poor signal from Babestation and it disappears and reappears all the time on my freeview EPG. I however have SKY and don't depend on freeview, I only use it as an emergency back up incase my SKY goes down which incidentally speaking thankfully gets a very strong signal on all of the channels which includes the 900's Tongue

So to cut a long story short, do another rescan and xxXpanded TV will probably reappear as I still have xxXpanded TV on my freeview EPG Cool

Well you cant be a fan of this channel as it not been broadcasting on freeview for well over a week.The hours are now use for a shopping channel on LCN 49.
31-01-2014 00:26
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

(13-01-2014 17:36 )mikedafc Wrote:  studio66 seem to be using Ch940 with full schedule now

It didn't last long, as it's now been removed from the EPG.
07-02-2014 13:36
poo Offline
Senior Poster

Cheeky Chat" (CH916) closed at 8.00pm tonight.Replaces with what looks to be a Gardening channel.
26-02-2014 23:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Cheeky chat Sky Ch 916 hasn't closed on my Sky box or been replaced with a gardening channel, it's been transmitting as usual all day and showing flirt tv adverts as usual, it broadcasts from 8am to 8pm,

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-02-2014 22:40
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

Sky channel 940 has returned as Play TV, replacing channel 927 which is no longer on the EPG.
04-03-2014 12:06
poo Offline
Senior Poster

Flirt TV' now on EPG 938.

Studio 66 TV 2' now on EPG 942.

There have swap for some reason.
24-03-2014 18:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV