babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 117 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

News on new channels - Freeview & Sky

eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: News on new channels - Freeview & Sky
(03-07-2012 19:21 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Here here! I was very excited about the arrival of another foreign channel - bastards!

However, I'm still Royally confused. I've been out all day and set Latino Live to record on 885 from 4pm. I arrived back about 15 mins ago to see that it changed to Red Light Live on 943. The EPG for that channel is showing Red Light Live all the way through, but if I go to my planner for programmes set to record, it's showing Latino Live starting at 9pm on Psychic Line - even though there's no such channel in the listing??

So I take it we're just going to get this shitty four-way split screen for Red Light and that Latino Live doesn't exist at all??

Got news for you Stan, despite references to Psychic Live, spirits dont exist either.

On a positive note this could result in psychic clothing on the babe channels. Not strange badly fitting multicoloured blouses, chiffon scarves and silver earrings, I mean ghostly clothing, see through like mist on a summer morning, then its gone.

Also quite like the idea of BBC shows on the 950s. It means Julia Bradbury, Alice Roberts, Sue Barker, Alex Jones, Zoe Wannamaker and Zoe Ball are finally regulars on the 900 channels. Fun without worrying about it being inappropriate! On second thoughts lets leave Zoe Wannaker of that list.

Let me know if anything interesting happens, so far all an unbroken block 44 channel numbers is telling me is that there wont be any new adult channels anytime soon. Not this year, not next year.

Gone fishing
04-07-2012 01:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

I, for one, can't wait to see Mr Ferdinand dressed as a hooker!

(Cue for a creative capper)

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
04-07-2012 16:47
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i say is that rio de janero in the back ground of rlc"s new channel, looks a bit windy there and the sky keeps going black .lol
05-07-2012 21:29
Digital Dave Away
Retired

What a joke! Nice model though.

PS I'm complaining to Ofcom as RedLight are clearly duping the public. annoyed Big Laugh
05-07-2012 21:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(05-07-2012 21:44 )Digital Dave Wrote:  What a joke! Nice model though.

PS I'm complaining to Ofcom as RedLight are clearly duping the public. annoyed Big Laugh

Did they actually state that location shooting on a beach would happen? It's a good set, but still a set. A bit impractical to film on a real beach, unless they had a little building close to the water to house the equipment and offices, though not impossible.

I'd still love to see a channel use a giant outdoor pool as one of the locations! Maybe Elite could all move to Spain and broadcast there for us Tongue
05-07-2012 23:14
shan_123 Offline
Banned

Definately been duped
05-07-2012 23:26
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Come on people,It's only a tv channel,It's not like you where ever gonna get a bunch of Brazilian babes shooting out flaming pina coladas out of there lady bitsBig Laugh
05-07-2012 23:34
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2012 23:37 )StanTheMan Wrote:  according to the planner Red Light Live changes to Latino Live at 2am on 10/07

Have Red Light cottoned on yet that Latino refers to males and not females?
06-07-2012 12:43
terence Offline

(06-07-2012 12:43 )aaron Wrote:  
(03-07-2012 23:37 )StanTheMan Wrote:  according to the planner Red Light Live changes to Latino Live at 2am on 10/07

Have Red Light cottoned on yet that Latino refers to males and not females?

it was pointed out in this thread earlier, don't know if they read it or not. i wonder what the logistics are to correct the mistake. would it be an easy fix for sky?

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
06-07-2012 12:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i wish the sport could get some backing and come back to our screens , folk keep on about pretty sets but the sports were shit ,but no one cared cause the girls were the centre of attraction, and thats what these channels should be about,i mean if i wanna see a sports car i would go to a motor show , and dont expect to see one as the focal point on a babe channel , thats what the girl gets paid for !
06-07-2012 14:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV