babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 117 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

News on new channels - Freeview & Sky

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: News on new channels - Freeview & Sky
(03-07-2012 17:49 )shankey! Wrote:  so kind of rlc to keep us informed , must have been very amusing from their point of view seeing us lot get over exited about it when all along its them behind it all. nasty bastards...

Here here! I was very excited about the arrival of another foreign channel - bastards!

However, I'm still Royally confused. I've been out all day and set Latino Live to record on 885 from 4pm. I arrived back about 15 mins ago to see that it changed to Red Light Live on 943. The EPG for that channel is showing Red Light Live all the way through, but if I go to my planner for programmes set to record, it's showing Latino Live starting at 9pm on Psychic Line - even though there's no such channel in the listing??

So I take it we're just going to get this shitty four-way split screen for Red Light and that Latino Live doesn't exist at all??
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 19:22 by StanTheMan.)
03-07-2012 19:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(03-07-2012 19:21 )StanTheMan Wrote:  So I take it we're just going to get this shitty four-way split screen for Red Light and that Latino Live doesn't exist at all??

yep looks that way, really thought we will get something different for a change instead of viewing the same channels and the same girls.
03-07-2012 19:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

its starting soon rlc have never said a date

Piper Niven Superfan
03-07-2012 20:17
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2012 20:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  its starting soon rlc have never said a date

they never said that the channel we assumed what was starting today was the one they had referred to !
03-07-2012 20:46
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I'm lost.

As far as I understood it from the posts we've had so far, Latino Live was due to start today and a fourth Red Light channel was also imminent, but they couldn't say when. The way I saw it Latino Live wasn't even connected with RLC.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 21:42 by StanTheMan.)
03-07-2012 21:41
shan_123 Offline
Banned

Fishy scam to me lol

Bet you it turns out to be some sort of messaging service where you can 'contact' brazilian girls for like 1.50 per message and if your lucky they will throw in a website which offers webcam shows.

All the hype for a tv channel featuring girls taking calls then all of a sudden the producers change their mind which will be like slapping the face of excited and interested viewers.
03-07-2012 21:52
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2012 21:52 )shan_123 Wrote:  Fishy scam to me lol

Bet you it turns out to be some sort of messaging service where you can 'contact' brazilian girls for like 1.50 per message and if your lucky they will throw in a website which offers webcam shows.

All the hype for a tv channel featuring girls taking calls then all of a sudden the producers change their mind which will be like slapping the face of excited and interested viewers.

having thought about it maybe the reason why they are not shouting it from the roof top about it is because its hardly likely going to be any better than the bread and water dribble all of the channels are putting out right now,cant say im not disappointed though, the thought of some fresh new faces would have been a welcome change !
03-07-2012 22:21
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(03-07-2012 22:21 )shankey! Wrote:  having thought about it maybe the reason why they are not shouting it from the roof top about it is because its hardly likely going to be any better than the bread and water dribble all of the channels are putting out right now,cant say im not disappointed though, the thought of some fresh new faces would have been a welcome change !

Yh and people sweep it under the carpet, 'I don't care if it takes 2-3 months atleast they are preparing properly' is what people are saying, no the producers had time to prepare which is why 'Latino live' was placed on the tv guide last week which people could see, for unknown reasons it has just been pulled from launching today, all that stuff about rlc going over a few details is a bunch of crap, just a cover up to get people onside and prevent people from complaining
03-07-2012 22:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-07-2012 19:13 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I agree with Winsaw they should take their time and do it right instead rushing things and making a bad job of it. If it takes 2 months or 3 months, I don't care, as long as they organise it right

i too agree. rather things take their time rather than being rushed and going wrong. rlc never said it was launching today, just starting soon

Piper Niven Superfan
03-07-2012 23:29
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

There may still be light at the end of the tunnel. Just done a scan through the next few days on channel 943, and according to the planner Red Light Live changes to Latino Live at 2am on 10/07. Whichever way you look at it, the fact that RLC are using it now suggest they'll have something to do with Latino Live if it ever arrives.

We'll just have to wait and see if we get screwed again.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 23:40 by StanTheMan.)
03-07-2012 23:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV