babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 117 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

News on new channels - Freeview & Sky

arron88 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: News on new channels - Freeview & Sky
(15-03-2012 01:39 )dagnabbit Wrote:  has anyone subscribed to reality hub yet, at the price they are charging i very much doubt it, £9.99 a month plus £12 connection and a minimum 12 month contract eek, or £19.99 a month with no contract, all the programmes advertised on the epg are all tvx crap, i would'nt pay that if it included all the tvx and redhot channels as well, i remember getting stung by tvx a few years ago, never again.
Channel is not even worth 50p a month.
15-03-2012 01:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

I don’t get why anyone would even pay for any of that soft shite they show on UK television. Better to save your money and spend it on web sites like Brazzers for the real deal, or if you look around a bit there is plenty of free stuff to be had. Big Grin

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
15-03-2012 02:26
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Eurotic TV Coming to Sky . that what someone has posted on the ds forum.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
18-03-2012 11:27
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Any info about frequency, channel number or timing would be appreciated.

Gone fishing
21-03-2012 04:07
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

I'm looking forward to seeing some hot "MAMASITA'S"(hopefully) on LATINO LIVE,launching on the 3//4 July,broadcasting live from south american?(who knows)
You can see it on the epg ch.885 but will probably move to the 900's after ch changes on the 3rd July
27-06-2012 14:39
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(27-06-2012 14:39 )the truth Wrote:  I'm looking forward to seeing some hot "MAMASITA'S"(hopefully) on LATINO LIVE,launching on the 3//4 July,broadcasting live from south american?(who knows)
You can see it on the epg ch.885 but will probably move to the 900's after ch changes on the 3rd July

Surely it should be Latina Live as they're (hopefully) female? Wink
27-06-2012 15:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-06-2012 14:39 )the truth Wrote:  I'm looking forward to seeing some hot "MAMASITA'S"(hopefully) on LATINO LIVE,launching on the 3//4 July,broadcasting live from south american?(who knows)

Sky Ch 885 currently broadcasting Psychic Line was the last time i checked owned and licensed by Playboy UK/Benelux Limited , so i assume that LATINO LIVE will also be a Playboy owned/licensed channel , i guess Latino Live will do the same as eUrotic tv , Asian babes and Chat Girl does , ie produce their own shows but just use Playboy's Licence and channels to broadcast their own shows from .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-06-2012 15:02
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(27-06-2012 15:02 )mr mystery Wrote:  

Sky Ch 885 currently broadcasting Psychic Line was the last time i checked owned and licensed by Playboy UK/Benelux Limited , so i assume that LATINO LIVE will also be a Playboy owned/licensed channel , i guess Latino Live will do the same as eUrotic tv , Asian babes and Chat Girl does , ie produce their own shows but just use Playboy's Licence and channels to broadcast their own shows from .

It's 24hr fella,its says in epg Beautiful latino "GIRLS",live from south america.
Go to your tv ch guide on sky press 885 then press yellow +24 hour button to Tue 3 start time 4pm.hope that explains it a bit more mate,I think it may be on ch943. after ch changes
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2012 15:37 by The Truth.)
27-06-2012 15:33
Charlemagne Offline

Haven't we already had a show called 'Latino Babes'

This was by far the worse show that we've ever had the displeasure of seeing.
The pic quality was bad, the sound was terrible and the babes were your worse nightmare....eek

Please, please, please let it be a different show...
27-06-2012 15:44
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-06-2012 15:33 )the truth Wrote:  
(27-06-2012 15:02 )mr mystery Wrote:  

It's 24hr fella,its says in epg Beautiful latino "GIRLS",live from south america.
Go to your tv ch guide on sky press 885 then press yellow +24 hour button to Tue 3 start time 4pm.hope that explains it a bit more mate,I think it may be on ch943. after ch changes

Yes i know it's 24 hours , i didn't mean that like the channels i mentioned that it wouldn't transmit a night show , i just meant that it will probably be broadcast using a channel owned and licensed by Playboy ,i probably should have added "like RLC currently does and Elite used to" . Ch 885 currently uses the same satellite frequency's as all the Playboy owned channels . In November of last year Psychic Line CH 885 was mentioned in Ofcom's monthly licencing update bulletin , Playboy applied to have the existing channel name of "Playboy France" changed to "Psychic Line" , Sky channel 885 currently uses the licence granted by Ofcom to the Playboy France channel that used to be broadcast to France not the UK .

{edit}Just checked and Sky Ch 885 is still owned by Playboy , Playboy were actually found in breach for something shown/advertised on the Psychic Line show , this in breach ruling was mentioned in Ofcom's licence bulletin that came out on the 11/6/2012 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2012 16:17 by mr mystery.)
27-06-2012 15:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV