Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow
(29-09-2009 01:41 )vostok 1 Wrote:  
(28-09-2009 22:11 )SashasMan Wrote:  god I love it when your masterly denni laugh

the moral is dont mess with the italian princess unless you got the spicey meat balls to do it Bounce

No one "messed with the Italian Princess."
No personal abuse or insults were directed at Denni Tayla.

A fan of Denni Tayla, I will say that again, A fan of Denni Tayla, suggested that Ani James be moved to a web show so that he could see more of Denni on a regular basis.
Ani James responded to that suggestion in a very diplomatic and eloquent fashion.

No one said that Denni Tayla was not capable in her role on BabeWorld. No one suggested that she isn't physically attractive or worthy of being on TV. No one said that she looks like Ani James. No one was directing negativity at Denni. Someone said that he would like to see her on TV more.

If you had bothered to read the posts in this thread then perhaps you could have explained the true situation to Denni and she wouldn't of had to get "masterly".

The moral is that if you want to play the nice Guy, then don't try to fan the flames on a fire that doesn't exist.

Also odd how Admin have allowed Denni's offensive remarks Re. Asian Babes to stay. I'm sure if the same comments had come from a member they would have been deleted pretty sharpish bladewave
29-09-2009 16:34
Find all posts by this user
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

I dnt think im the one who should be fired at on this thread to be honest, i didnt make any comment that would be at all bound as racist, no ones attacking me, the comment that star in the making was ani was trying to be like me, and i said thats basically bollocks, and this is a thread about the asian channel not about myslef or ani.
And me and the admin team do not have any sort of relationship that would allow me to write 'offensive' remarks like you say, if they thought any of my input was offensive im sure they would have removed it, keep pushing the racist remark on me and your pushing for slander, so id suggest you sit back and accept no evil thought was placed.
You are making a claim im racist and thats a very serious claim in my opinion as my fathers italian and i no what shit people get for being different, and like yourself what you are now doing to me, picking out and attacking.

Not an argument so why make it one?
And as for me being bitter that asian babes have taken over a channel, im sorry but that is one VERY pathetic comment!
And as for star in the making, i no who that is and we reg have harmless banter, so please don't take things to seriousley as cleary attacking me stan the man is on your agenda Smile

Anyway ille say it again this thread is about the LOVELY asian girls who i am not at all bitter about Huh
If theres any more insaults please send them to my thread.
And all due respect, you started a thread saying it looked cheap??

And just for you stan, appologies if sucky fucky offended you, clearly your a fan of the asian show.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2009 15:35 by Denni Tayla.)
01-10-2009 14:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

unfortunately some people do take things seriously. i know you dont mean to be racist denni

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2009 15:23
loopid77 Offline
Senior Poster

I dont see how Denni was being racist at all Huh

YNWA
01-10-2009 15:31
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(01-10-2009 15:31 )loopid77 Wrote:  I dont see how Denni was being racist at all Huh

But would you say the same if it was a normal member of the forum making those kind of comments....me thinks not. posts would be removed within minutes but because she is a "Babe" she can pretty much get away with making racial slurs. Good to know that there are absolutely no double standards on this forum Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2009 15:47 by tsurugi.)
01-10-2009 15:46
seth Offline
Master Poster

(01-10-2009 15:46 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(01-10-2009 15:31 )loopid77 Wrote:  I dont see how Denni was being racist at all Huh

But would you say the same if it was a normal member of the forum making those kind of comments....me thinks not. posts would be removed within minutes but because she is a "Babe" she can pretty much get away with making racial slurs. Good to know that there are absolutely no double standards on this forum Rolleyes

Is a fair comment. I don't think it was racist, but I didn't think the "Michael Jackson jokes" thread was offensive either.
01-10-2009 15:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont think it was racist either but some people could see it that way

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2009 15:52
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

(01-10-2009 15:46 )tsurugi Wrote:  

Am i not classed as normal now???? This is getting way out of hand, just because im a 'babe' as you call me does not give me any different honours to anyone else, this is sad really is! Report my post if you think it was wrong??!! Ille report it myself if it makes you feel any better, rediculas!
01-10-2009 15:58
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

(01-10-2009 15:49 )DENNI TAYLA xxx Wrote:  Thanks guys for not seeing it as an attack, as really it was not.

I know you too well to know that Denni knowing its just one of your mad rantings laugh

And know full well you was daydreaming about me again laugh Heart

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
01-10-2009 15:59
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

(01-10-2009 15:59 )SashasMan Wrote:  
(01-10-2009 15:49 )DENNI TAYLA xxx Wrote:  Thanks guys for not seeing it as an attack, as really it was not.

I know you too well to know that Denni knowing its just one of your mad rantings laugh

And know full well you was daydreaming about me again laugh Heart
Was not even a rant, just people bord and feel they have to make mountains out of mole hills, just feel sad for those who have actually been victims of real racist attacks, i pitty those who feel i have made racist comments, do the girls not say fuck me ect??? I thought it was there jobs?? I must be wrong.
Always dreaming about my on screen hubby Smile
01-10-2009 16:07
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com