preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow

star in the making Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow
Yes agree get ani on webcam, then they might keep her off the shows, shes TRYING to turn herself into Denni Tayla to much for me, be yourself!
17-08-2009 15:01
Find all posts by this user
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

The best bit of Asian babes is at 9.30 1.30 and 5.30 when the advert with FLO comes on!
17-08-2009 15:39
crightonjohn Offline
Junior Poster

I think Asian Babes is a worthwhile experiment and well done to Babeworld for trying something different. The picture isn't up to scratch though and that harms Asian Babes a lot. I don't know if it's fixable because the old LA Babes picture wasn't that great, so maybe with these overseas broadcasts there's a problem the broadcasters can't overcome.
18-08-2009 08:49
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well maybe the people behind these shows do listen to their customers from time to time. A slight picture improvement, two cameras and a closer main camera have materialised over the last couple of weeks. Okay, so the performances themselves are still well below par and the channel still leads the way when it comes to most obtrusive OSG, but a step in the right direction, at least.
05-09-2009 23:49
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(17-08-2009 15:01 )star in the making Wrote:  Yes agree get ani on webcam, then they might keep her off the shows, shes TRYING to turn herself into Denni Tayla to much for me, be yourself!

Ooooooh only such a hating comment like this could come from a bitter woman 'star in the making!'... ???!!!!!!
Bit of a pointless comment off the thread subject with no real examples but I understand I have haters aswell as fans..
Sadly for yourself I wont be doing webcam i'm staying on the TV so next time i'm on u'll just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and use the tissues to wipe ur eyes instead hehehe....
As lovely and great a girl as Denni is my performances are very much my own, I do what feels nhatural to me, in fact Denni mainly stands or kneels and I lay so i'm truly baffled by your comment???
My performances stem back to my good old babestar days (4 years ago)long before alot of the babeworld girls were even working in the industry... I learnt alot from the great Keira Farrell, Tammy Oldham, Chantel and Sammy Dee when I started out.. and in those days you had to be filthy!!
Our comparison lay with one factor... a yorkshire accent, however being a few years older than Denni, I had it first!!! lol lol lol

However on the subject, if I were to try to be any babe two I admire are Lollly or indeed my all time fave babe Bailey (hubba hubba).. Their performances are Star Quality!.. I'm a big fan of Tammy too but she's a total filthbag, even i'm shocked by the sexy little minx hehehe

Big kisses to all my fans! Ani x

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
06-09-2009 13:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(06-09-2009 13:23 )Ani James Wrote:  
(17-08-2009 15:01 )star in the making Wrote:  Yes agree get ani on webcam, then they might keep her off the shows, shes TRYING to turn herself into Denni Tayla to much for me, be yourself!

Ooooooh only such a hating comment like this could come from a bitter woman 'star in the making!'... ???!!!!!!
Bit of a pointless comment off the thread subject with no real examples but I understand I have haters aswell as fans..
Sadly for yourself I wont be doing webcam i'm staying on the TV so next time i'm on u'll just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and use the tissues to wipe ur eyes instead hehehe....
As lovely and great a girl as Denni is my performances are very much my own, I do what feels nhatural to me, in fact Denni mainly stands or kneels and I lay so i'm truly baffled by your comment???
My performances stem back to my good old babestar days (4 years ago)long before alot of the babeworld girls were even working in the industry... I learnt alot from the great Keira Farrell, Tammy Oldham, Chantel and Sammy Dee when I started out.. and in those days you had to be filthy!!
Our comparison lay with one factor... a yorkshire accent, however being a few years older than Denni, I had it first!!! lol lol lol

However on the subject, if I were to try to be any babe two I admire are Lollly or indeed my all time fave babe Bailey (hubba hubba).. Their performances are Star Quality!.. I'm a big fan of Tammy too but she's a total filthbag, even i'm shocked by the sexy little minx hehehe

Big kisses to all my fans! Ani x

LIKE IT!!! XX

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
07-09-2009 09:20
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

I can't see any comparison between Ani James and Denni Tayla. They are way different.
07-09-2009 09:25
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(07-09-2009 09:25 )vicayers Wrote:  I can't see any comparison between Ani James and Denni Tayla. They are way different.

very true!!

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
07-09-2009 09:28
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

just watching it now bloody funny one min its going in slow motion, then its running at twice the speed pmsl.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-09-2009 03:58
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

(07-09-2009 09:25 )vicayers Wrote:  I can't see any comparison between Ani James and Denni Tayla. They are way different.

I totally Agreee for one thing Denni is a sexy italian and secondly Ani is a sexy northern bird laugh and hat that got to do with asians sitting on the bed trying to look hot ...... Tongue

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
24-09-2009 06:02
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com