Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

PLEASE Move The Camera!

Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

PLEASE Move The Camera!
When I got back home last night, I saw Yazmin & Selena on 919. Yazmin was showing her nipples but the wide shot made her look so far away that you couldn't see... and thats saying something because Yaz's nipples are so big you can see them on Google Earth!!!

My point is that they've got some hot girls on TVX but I just think mixing up the camera angles, changing the shots and getting far more close-ups would make a huge difference and you'd probably find that the girls would play up to the camera alot more aswell.

Anyone agree / disagree...
08-11-2008 16:37
Find all posts by this user
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

RE: PLEASE Move The Camera!
Sylar Wrote:When I got back home last night, I saw Yazmin & Selena on 919. Yazmin was showing her nipples but the wide shot made her look so far away that you couldn't see... and thats saying something because Yaz's nipples are so big you can see them on Google Earth!!!

My point is that they've got some hot girls on TVX but I just think mixing up the camera angles, changing the shots and getting far more close-ups would make a huge difference and you'd probably find that the girls would play up to the camera alot more aswell.

Anyone agree / disagree...

AGREE!!!! MORE CLOSE UPS NEEDED

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
08-11-2008 17:15
cherryryder Offline
Gone

true, that small sofa doesnt help either as theres hardly any room for them to manouvre, especially when I'm all about the girls bending over!
08-11-2008 20:09
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

It's not just the close up's don’t forget about the damn logo’s as they constantly block the view. There's 1 cam guy for the 3 rooms & when he goes to the other rooms he leaves the camera it a crap position. How Boring
08-11-2008 20:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV