Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 2.06 Average

Amanda: Bangbabes or Babestation??

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Amanda: Bangbabes or Babestation??
For me Amanda it would have to be Babestation, can you really go and desert Davey, Graham, Tony, Sooki, Woolfie and all the rest, that have posted on your website begging you not to go, all the Bangbabe viewers want is just to wank themselfs off over you and don't really care about you. Amanda hun just think about all those people who are going to be upset and dissapointed if you leave Freeview. so Amanda please please please can we see you tonight on Freeview. Amanda forget about these people going on about picture quality that does not matter all we want is you on freeview.

One more thing Amanda, today Jemma has posted that her heart will always belong to Babestation.

Just remembered it looks like poor Donna has been lied to and now the station are gagging her from telling the truth, if this is not a case of being restricted then i don't know what is, do you really want to put up with this, being told what you can and cant do or say, I think you would tell them where to stick there show.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2009 19:15 by matt38.)
14-08-2009 19:03
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(14-08-2009 19:03 )matt38 Wrote:  For me Amanda it would have to be Babestation, can you really go and desert Davey, Graham, Tony, Sooki, Woolfie and all the rest, that have posted on your website begging you not to go, all the Bangbabe viewers want is just to wank themselfs off over you and don't really care about you. Amanda hun just think about all those people who are going to be upset and dissapointed if you leave Freeview. so Amanda please please please can we see you tonight on Freeview. Amanda forget about these people going on about picture quality that does not matter all we want is you on freeview.

One more thing Amanda, today Jemma has posted that her heart will always belong to Babestation.

Bounce Big Laugh laugh Bounce Big Laugh laugh Your posts are sooooooo funny.
14-08-2009 19:13
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

yous are only upset cuz u all know u wont get to c her cuz u have freeview
14-08-2009 19:16
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Just a pity that I have sky then which kinda blows that theory apart Wink lol

14-08-2009 19:31
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

i ment the ppl who have only freeview

smart ass Tongue xxxxxx
14-08-2009 19:34
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Tongue

14-08-2009 19:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i think amanda will probably be moving to bangbabes. i think this because of the comments on her blog about there will soon be some hot and fresh sexy new pussy for her and a fellow fuk cheerleader to try and this along with comments about an adventure to me indicate shs is moving. but i can understand if she decides to stay at bs for the time being mainly due to her massive loyal fanbase

as for jemma if she thinks with her head she should move and be as filthy as she wants to be and not be told how to

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2009 19:44 by Rammyrascal.)
14-08-2009 19:43
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

babestation is crap soz to the bs fans but is trash

no wonder amanda leaving jemma i think is going same with lynsey there been told to be tame while there 2 girls who dont even show anything
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2009 19:47 by scotslion1985.)
14-08-2009 19:46
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

I hope that Amanda will choose the station that will make her most happy. I assume that Amanda still plan's to leave the channels altogether next year? So maybe a change would be good. The grass may not always be greener but it is filthier, so I guess she can be herself more Big Grin. People will still call Amanda on bangbabes. The amount of phone waving going on at babestation is on the increase for all girls. Also having to be so restricted cant be easy.

As a former amanda vid maker. The stints she had late last year and early this year were truly amazing. Many a stunning and hot performance on party girls, that often spilled over onto Babestation the following night. The most downloaded vid that I uploaded on this forum is a two girl clip featuring Amanda and Morgan. Over 2k downloads. Next are the Amanda-Dani vids from party girls and babestation. More recent vids get about 40-75 dl's. Amanda is still a good watch pushing the boundaries on a tame show along with Camilla and Jemma. Although performance wise, it dosen't compete or compare with 6-8 months ago. Plus the two girl stints we see now are almost PG rated without any interaction. There was a bit on BS2 the other night, but Whatever channel that Amanda ends up on, i'm sure she will be great. If she leaves, then she will upset a few fans. On the plus side, she will make a hell of a lot more people very happy that she is on Bangbabes. Oh well, not long to wait now.

Some past vid links.

My most downloaded Clip
Amanda - Morgan : Posted Here

Party Girls
Amanda - Dani : Posted Here

Babestation : believe it or not
Amanda - Dani : Posted Here with a Skate special directly below

14-08-2009 19:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
GILLIAN49 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I think Amanda should stay with Babestation as a previous message said 'The grass is not always greener on the other side of the hill'. You are well loved by Babestation viewers, I think it would be a bad mistake to move to another channel.
14-08-2009 19:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV