Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 2.06 Average

Amanda: Bangbabes or Babestation??

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Amanda: Bangbabes or Babestation??
To all those saying Bangbabes is the filthiest channel etc - do I need to remind you what everyone was saying about Elite not too long ago....and look what's happened to there

None of the channels can push the boundaries all the time without getting some form of cencorship etc from the likes of ofcom and so have to tow the line for a bit - it will happen to Bangbabes soon enough like it has happened to every other channel...then another channel will start pushing the boundaries - swings and roundabouts

And out of all the people saying Bangbabes - how many of you will phone the show? This isn't a criticism of you as nobody has to phone in order to view a channel - but if there aren't enough people phoning it could jeopordise amanda having a job at all, whereas on BS she has a loyal fanbase who will phone and txt her regularly - predominantly through the freeview service they provide for a number of them....an important factor that needs to be taking into account

And as for the A Bomb and Badcock action - who's to say Lolly would stay if another big hitter like Amanda turned up??? She didn't stay particularly long on Sexstation/Partyland

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2009 16:41 by Sooky™.)
14-08-2009 16:40
Find all posts by this user
Willy Offline
Junior Poster

Bang Babes. Borestation is pathetic.
14-08-2009 16:48
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

(14-08-2009 16:40 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  To all those saying Bangbabes is the filthiest channel etc - do I need to remind you what everyone was saying about Elite not too long ago....and look what's happened to there

None of the channels can push the boundaries all the time without getting some form of cencorship etc from the likes of ofcom and so have to tow the line for a bit - it will happen to Bangbabes soon enough like it has happened to every other channel...then another channel will start pushing the boundaries - swings and roundabouts

And out of all the people saying Bangbabes - how many of you will phone the show? This isn't a criticism of you as nobody has to phone in order to view a channel - but if there aren't enough people phoning it could jeopordise amanda having a job at all, whereas on BS she has a loyal fanbase who will phone and txt her regularly - predominantly through the freeview service they provide for a number of them....an important factor that needs to be taking into account

And as for the A Bomb and Badcock action - who's to say Lolly would stay if another big hitter like Amanda turned up??? She didn't stay particularly long on Sexstation/Partyland

no wat ur rty and i think lolly likes it when she the star and a channel and wi amanda come over she just as good as lolly mabye lolly get bit jealous and move to another show
14-08-2009 16:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im sure amanda is taking everything into account as this is one of the biggest decisions she has made in her career and well know at 9pm what she has decided. just hope that the people that disagree with whatever she decides dont give her abuse on here and drive her from here

as for lolly not staying long on pl/sexstation. she only went there after bluekiss finished and they are tamer than bangbabes

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2009 17:04 by Rammyrascal.)
14-08-2009 17:03
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

I say Babestation but only on the off chance you might grace us free-view viewers with your gorgeous sexual presence Amanda & just wish they would let you do your thing with no restrictions Wink xxxxx
14-08-2009 17:26
stone cold Offline
that's the bottom line

hello amanda i want to be on babestation please please please 1 million kisses to you
14-08-2009 17:28
downsman Offline
Junior Poster

I'm happy to see Amanda on any channel..but Bangbabes better picture quality tips it for me.
14-08-2009 17:30
Mike7 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey amanda, whatever channel your on il be watchin. I hope if you move jemma jey goes with you! You two are the best girls of all the channels! Cant wait to watch you tonight Wink

ooooo yeahhhhh
14-08-2009 17:54
Ray Rawkuss Offline
Apprentice Poster

(14-08-2009 16:40 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  To all those saying Bangbabes is the filthiest channel etc - do I need to remind you what everyone was saying about Elite not too long ago....and look what's happened to there

that is a very valid point i personally dont have bang babes and freeview is the only way i get to see amanda so id like her to choose babestation even if it is kinda tame at the minute the a bomb makes it exciting to watch
14-08-2009 17:58
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

hahaha freeview miss out to the might of have sky tv ahh well sniff sniff
14-08-2009 18:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV