Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average

Amanda and Jemma leaving?

admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: Amanda and Jemma leaving?
(11-08-2009 22:34 )mikedafc Wrote:  There is certainly going to be one new channel

There are 2 new channels, probably on Sky channels 960 and 966.
12-08-2009 10:03
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

think its unfair to blame everything thats going on at the mo at bs on the daygirls doing nights. there will be other things we dont know about. i also think bs is tightening up what girls can do on screen as jemma has said she's been told off several times for being too rude

whatever is going on so long as amanda and jemma are still on our screen who cares what channel they are going too....i hope its bangbabes

Piper Niven Superfan
12-08-2009 10:35
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

its a nite show 4 god sake wat u want the girls to be fucking nice and sweet its a nite show they have to be rude CELLCAST must be the dumedest clowns working in any company y don they just cancel the nites shows and have day shows 24/7 since the girls cant be rude fuck sake no wonder jemma and amanda are leaving and i dare say the rest will go aswelll we left wi lori and pagie
12-08-2009 10:51
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

cellcast have been dumb for ages

Piper Niven Superfan
12-08-2009 12:01
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2009 00:31 )scotslion1985 Wrote:  yh it go down hill then tiff go then ur left with pagie and lori who never go topless so it be like watch a day show expect they get rude on the fone
Is that not the reason these channels exist though. People do realise it is not free entertainment and the idea is to ring the girls don't they?
12-08-2009 12:15
Ray Rawkuss Offline
Apprentice Poster

i would prolly actually stop watching babestation if they left there my 2 fav girls
12-08-2009 14:53
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

Hiya guys and girlies thought I better get on here and let u all know what's going on, it is true myself and my sexy lil fuk hoe have been considering other options, it is a very difficult desicion for us both to make and most definately for myself. I have no bad words at all to say about babestation and the babestation family as I've had amazing times on that show and iam very close to all of the girls, producers and managers and if I do decide to leave will miss them all greatly, but on the other hand I do feel it may be time for me to challenge myself more and have a fresh start part of it is to do with the fact that I can't be myself whilst peforming and when ur on the show as often as iam this can get very frustrating..¤ they didn't call me the A BOMB for nothing and I do like to be explosive, going wild and crazy is my personality on the show... and off occasionally haha so to me I feel like ive had my hands tied for a lil to long now, jemma is on the exact same wavelength as myself and it is difficult for us both so we r weighing up our options at the minute. But don't worry no matter what we decide my dirty new lil girlfriend and I will no doubt be on the same show and hopefully being able to fuk each other stupid on screen coz believe me boys we enjoy it as much as you and its fuks us off probably a lot more than u wen we can't do certain things haha were just born hoes and u know what I fuking luv it haha, kisses to you all, love amanda xxx
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2009 16:42 by ARENDALL.)
12-08-2009 16:31
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Thanks for the info Amanda - you should make the decision that's right for you, nobody else. I'm sure we'll enjoy whatever you decide to do. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
12-08-2009 16:36
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

tnx for the info bbes good luck to u and sexi sex pot jemma with w/e u 2 decide to do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12-08-2009 16:39
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Amanda and gemma should look towards owning their own channel.They are the ones who seem to put all the effort in with time and effort, so why should they not reap the full rewards they both deserve.They are 2 of the best performers on any of the channels and i would watch.

What did i miss?
12-08-2009 16:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV