Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Knix Of The Night (discussion thread)

El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

RE: Knix Of The Night
(07-08-2009 13:03 )Bailey Wrote:  Hi Boys,

Yes I can confirm that was me wearing the tiny knickers on Sport last night....but just to confuse things Karen Kay was also on one of the Sport channels last night!

Bailey x

Thanks for the pics Bailey. Anytime you feel like wearing them again or another similar pair is absolutley fine with me
07-08-2009 16:26
Find all posts by this user
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(07-08-2009 16:26 )El Minx Wrote:  

Yes I can confirm that was me wearing the tiny knickers on Sport last night....but just to confuse things Karen Kay was also on one of the Sport channels last night!

Bailey x

Thanks for the pics Bailey. Anytime you feel like wearing them again or another similar pair is absolutley fine with me

You welcome El Minx :-) I will definitely be wearing similar. The smaller the better or french see through style knickers are my favorite. I once did wear a bikini made from candy sweeties - it melted in about 10 mins!! Now there's a thought......wonder if I could get away with wearing one of those again on the show

Bailey x

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
07-08-2009 16:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

go on bailey you know you want to

Piper Niven Superfan
07-08-2009 16:59
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

Now Now Rammy you know Miss Bailey doesn't take a lot of encouragement!

Bailey xx

07-08-2009 17:02
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I can confirm that was me wearing the tiny knickers on Sport last night.

Bailey x

And long may you continue to do so babe! Heart Heart
07-08-2009 17:15
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

(07-08-2009 16:56 )Bailey Wrote:  
(07-08-2009 16:26 )El Minx Wrote:  

Bailey x

You welcome El Minx :-) I will definitely be wearing similar. The smaller the better or french see through style knickers are my favorite. I once did wear a bikini made from candy sweeties - it melted in about 10 mins!! Now there's a thought......wonder if I could get away with wearing one of those again on the show

Bailey x

Under studio lights and your own hot self I'd give them about 2 minutes so I think you should wear them. I'd be happy to lick up anything that melted
07-08-2009 17:38
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Bailey x

If only one of these channels had the balls to pair you up with Juliette again. Your double acts on the old Babeworld were brilliant! I used to love how you both did things you knew couldn't really be aired, and had the camermen panicking as he quickly tried to reposition his camera to crop off the offending bits Big Grin

Alas, your performances are now a shadow of their former self, and I know that's not your fault.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2009 21:55 by StanTheMan.)
07-08-2009 21:54
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

i well like it when abbi pulls her knix a bit down so she can hold them with the heels of her shoes
sexy minx,and then the flashes that inspired oopnorths thread,damn,im hooked on that body.abbis that is{not oopnorths}oh er
09-08-2009 17:26
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

(07-08-2009 21:54 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

Bailey x

If only one of these channels had the balls to pair you up with Juliette again. Your double acts on the old Babeworld were brilliant! I used to love how you both did things you knew couldn't really be aired, and had the camermen panicking as he quickly tried to reposition his camera to crop off the offending bits Big Grin

Alas, your performances are now a shadow of their former self, and I know that's not your fault.

Hi Stan,

I think a duo with Juliette is fantastic idea! The fun we used have on the show. I used to love working with that girl. She would bring in her vibrator and be using it on me whilst I was talking to the guys on the phone. It was great - that girl really used to get me off for real on the show - the orgasms were all 100% genuine. Hopefully she will make a return in the future and we will be able to work together again. I doubt if I would still have job left though after 5 minutes as we just have this very bad / naughty influence on each other!

Bailey x x

09-08-2009 17:27
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

hey bailey,a duo with me would be better,thou im still keen on the threesome idea.yum
09-08-2009 17:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV