clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

Booty Train - Advertising Campaign!

Trevor Offline
Senior Poster

Booty Train - Advertising Campaign!

Extract from Thread The 9:07, 9:12, 9:48, 9:59 Express

(08-08-2009 02:00 )Trevor Wrote:  Congratulations on the new Tube Set - looks great!

It's nice to have a change once in a while! When I haven't been distracted by the babes I've noticed that there's been a bit of thought put into the Adverts displayed in the carriage! 'Not Just For Colds' then, and also 'Muscle Relief' ! I'm sure there were others which haven't been used!

BangBabes here's an Idea for you! Considering all the support you get from this Forum why don't you run a competition for the best "Ad of the Week" - to allow them to get changed around periodically! You're guarenteed that this Forum will come up with some Great Ads for you! It will date the set if you don't... You know you want to!

OK so I thought I'd get this going! Please post your ideas and thoughts into this thread - it's just for FUN! Perhaps you're no good at making graphics but don't worry - we need ideas too! I'm sure if you give us your thoughts then someone may add to it and perhaps others create the graphics if needed!

... on that can someone change or make these pictures larger in my post - I know there's a thread somewhere about it, but can't find it and I think I need to set up an account on a graphics hosting site I think! - These are obviously just attachments and too small! Ta!

I don't know if Bangbabes will use them or not, but HEY!

Please NOTE: Observe Copyright !

There are no issues I'm aware of with those in this post!

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2009 15:20 by Trevor.)
10-08-2009 15:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

gemma hiles