cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

The 9:07, 9:12, 9:48, 9:59 Express

Trevor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The 9:07, 9:12, 9:48, 9:59 Express
(09-08-2009 08:25 )BBLackey Wrote:  ..... or more than likely, its one of the preset messages that came with the LED scroller and its come up as the device was reset

Tut! Tut! - You just can't get the staff these days!!!

And the punishment... And because you haven't replied regarding the Forum Members Ad Campaign Competition is ....

The next time you're on the 'Booty Train' you have to include "www.BabeShows.co.uk" along with the original plug for 'BangBabes' ! Go on you know you want too!

Thanks for the response BTW BBLackey mate!
09-08-2009 15:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I love this "Tube" set.. so much so that i actually watched it last night (but then recorded the rest, but once again it wasn't always on the same channel, so i missed alot of it i guess - this really is highly frustrating).

Summer was doing it for me last night though on this set.. probably 'cos she had a mini skirt on & glasses - seriously sexy stuff! If BB's continue in this vain, then i may well be convinced to take note of the night shows!

I'd love to see this Tube set on the day time shows too - why not? I'd also love to see Alison McKenzie and/or Chelsea in mini skirts on the tube, that really will do it for me. Make it happen Bang Babes, make it happen!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2009 15:30 by schmoo.)
09-08-2009 15:22
Hazhard Away
Banned

(09-08-2009 15:22 )schmoo Wrote:  I love this "Tube" set.. so much so that i actually watched it last night (but then recorded the rest, but once again it wasn't always on the same channel, so i missed alot of it i guess - this really is highly frustrating).

Summer was doing it for me last night though on this set.. probably 'cos she had a mini skirt on & glasses - seriously sexy stuff! If BB's continue in this vain, then i may well be convinced to take note of the night shows!

I'd love to see this on the [/i]day time shows too - why not? I'd also love to see Alison McKenzie and/or Chelsea in mini skirts on the tube, that really will do it for me. Make it happen Bang Babes, make it happen!

Ahh.. Summer was looking gorgeous last night, on the tube set, the glasses she wears are a real turn on!
09-08-2009 15:26

gemma hiles