cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Bang Babes on Freeview?

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Bangbabes and Freeview
(13-08-2009 11:53 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I think most of us Freeviewers would settle for a show such as
"The Return of PartyGirls" or "PartyGirls 2" Smile

Yes I think thats what us Freeviewers would really like to make up for the current watered-down offerings;Babestation and Partyland. Party Girls was something else! and very greatly missed.
13-08-2009 18:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-08-2009 14:18 )admin Wrote:  Just to clear this matter up, will everyone please note that Bang Babes is definitely not coming to freeview. Unfortunately misunderstandings occur sometimes and rumours get out of hand too sometimes and this is what appears to have happened in this case. Please be assured there is no deal in place for Bang Babes to be shown on the freeview platform, but any information you have heard to the contrary will have been given in good faith. As stated above, misunderstandings occur sometimes and rumours start flying, which is one of the reasons for this forum's existence, as this forum can always be relied upon to set the record straight.

So then Admin are you saying that Donna is a liar and you have got her to sign for you under false promises, lets see if you reply to this and I wonder how donna feels.
13-08-2009 18:20
admin. Offline
Administrator

(13-08-2009 18:20 )matt38 Wrote:  So then Admin are you saying that Donna is a liar and you have got her to sign for you under false promises, lets see if you reply to this and I wonder how donna feels.

Perhaps you should have read my comments more carefully. To repeat what I said, there is no deal in place for Bang Babes to be shown on the freeview platform, but any information you have heard to the contrary will have been given in good faith. As I also said - and said twice - misunderstandings occur sometimes.
13-08-2009 18:34
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-08-2009 18:34 )admin Wrote:  
(13-08-2009 18:20 )matt38 Wrote:  So then Admin are you saying that Donna is a liar and you have got her to sign for you under false promises, lets see if you reply to this and I wonder how donna feels.

Perhaps you should have read my comments more carefully. To repeat what I said, there is no deal in place for Bang Babes to be shown on the freeview platform, but any information you have heard to the contrary will have been given in good faith. As I also said - and said twice - misunderstandings occur sometimes.

Tell me why Donna has said it is then, why would she make it up.
13-08-2009 19:42
admin. Offline
Administrator

(13-08-2009 19:42 )matt38 Wrote:  Tell me why Donna has said it is then, why would she make it up.

For the third time, any incorrect information you have heard will have been given in good faith.
13-08-2009 19:48
gr8 scott Offline
Junior Poster

Damn. I was looking forward to seeing Donna again on Freeview.
13-08-2009 20:27
admin. Offline
Administrator

(13-08-2009 18:20 )matt38 Wrote:  lets see if you reply to this and I wonder how donna feels.

I've been in touch with Donna this evening to explain that I've issued a correction to the freeview story and also to explain that I've referred to her own post on the subject as a misunderstanding.

I would describe her as feeling fine, or at least as fine as anyone can be when suffering from swine flu.
13-08-2009 21:48
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-08-2009 21:48 )admin Wrote:  
(13-08-2009 18:20 )matt38 Wrote:  lets see if you reply to this and I wonder how donna feels.

I've been in touch with Donna this evening to explain that I've issued a correction to the freeview story and also to explain that I've referred to her own post on the subject as a misunderstanding.

I would describe her as feeling fine, or at least as fine as anyone can be when suffering from swine flu.

Reading Donnas blog entries as I'm sure you have done you will have certainly read that she said she would not join a show that was not on freeview as she had to much respect for her callers and fans, so i'm assuming this is why she joined you, thinking that bangbabes was going to freeview. So who is misleading who, it would,nt be you just trying to get a well liked girl to join your company would it.
13-08-2009 21:59
admin. Offline
Administrator

(13-08-2009 21:59 )matt38 Wrote:  it would,nt be you just trying to get a well liked girl to join your company would it.

This forum does not own Bang Babes or any of the other babe channels. We are entirely independent of them.
13-08-2009 22:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

matt38 Wrote:Reading Donnas blog entries as I'm sure you have done you will have certainly read that she said she would not join a show that was not on freeview as she had to much respect for her callers and fans, so i'm assuming this is why she joined you, thinking that bangbabes was going to freeview. So who is misleading who, it would,nt be you just trying to get a well liked girl to join your company would it.

What a muppet! Bounce
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2009 22:09 by Chilly.)
13-08-2009 22:07

gemma hiles