Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Crystal Pink - Hotbox clip

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Crystal Pink - Hotbox clip
Here's a clip from Crystal on Hotbox. Its recorded from an internet stream so quality isn't brilliant - I've included a small sample to download so you can judge whether you want to download the larger clip.

Oh, and it also ends rather abruptly - could only ever save under 200mb at a time from the internet stream. Got loads more from her on hotbox if anyone wants.

Small sample (7MB), 720x576

Download 14 minute clip (186MB), 720x576

[Image: th_93311_hb_cp.mov_123_567lo.jpeg]

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2008 18:24 by skateguy.)
06-11-2008 18:49
Find all posts by this user
botch Offline

RE: Crystal Pink - Hotbox clip
Thnx for the clip mate.
06-11-2008 23:12
andytee Offline
Junior Poster

cant seem to play the clip mate
07-11-2008 11:20
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Have re-tested it and it works - try using VLC http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Let me know if this works for you.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2008 11:25 by skateguy.)
07-11-2008 11:25
robhojy Offline
Junior Poster

it still dont work i have that player too
07-11-2008 16:35
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Perhaps it corrupted when you downloaded it then - have you tried the sample and does that work? Do you use a mac or a PC? What other video players have you used? I'm on a Mac and it works in all my video players (VLC, Quicktime, Mplayer).

07-11-2008 16:57
moron50 Away
Master Poster

I had problems too mate. Tried evrything I've got; Vlc, Realalternative etc. Don't worry on my account though, I've got her Killergram & other vid's.
07-11-2008 17:11
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Just checked its encoded as a WMV3 file. This means PC users should have no issues with it and be able to play it in Windows Media Player

Mac users will need to play it in Quicktime (apologies, I was lying(!) it doesn't play in VLC) and have flip4Mac installed. Its a component that enables you to play windows media files (e.g. wmv3 files) in Quicktime. Its really small & easy to install. Also, make sure you've got the most recent version of Quicktime installed. Get flip4Mac from herehttp://www.flip4mac.com/wmv_download.htm

Moron & robhojy is this the case? Are you Mac users? Or are PC users having problems playing this in Windows Media Player? Have any PC users managed to get this to play?

Botch - you said thanks - did you get it to play - what media player did you use & are you on a Mac or PC?

07-11-2008 17:48
Digital Dave Away
Retired

skateguy Wrote:Just checked its encoded as a WMV3 file. This means PC users should have no issues with it and be able to play it in Windows Media Player

Mac users will need to play it in Quicktime (apologies, I was lying(!) it doesn't play in VLC) and have flip4Mac installed. Its a component that enables you to play windows media files (e.g. wmv3 files) in Quicktime. Its really small & easy to install. Also, make sure you've got the most recent version of Quicktime installed. Get flip4Mac from herehttp://www.flip4mac.com/wmv_download.htm

Moron & robhojy is this the case? Are you Mac users? Or are PC users having problems playing this in Windows Media Player? Have any PC users managed to get this to play?

Botch - you said thanks - did you get it to play - what media player did you use & are you on a Mac or PC?

The file name is hb_cp.mov. The .mov extension means it's a Quicktime file and to play it you'll need Quicktime in both Windows and Mac. This is not a Windows media file.
07-11-2008 17:58
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Digital Dave Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:Just checked its encoded as a WMV3 file. This means PC users should have no issues with it and be able to play it in Windows Media Player

The file name is hb_cp.mov. The .mov extension means it's a Quicktime file and to play it you'll need Quicktime in both Windows and Mac. This is not a Windows media file.

Ok - thanks for the tip for how PC users should play it. Despite the extension though, it is encoded with Windows Media Audio 9 and is not really a quicktime file. Therefore Mac users will require flip4mac i order to play it in Quicktime. I'm not a PC user, so am not sure...but if you change the extension to .wmv would it not then play in Windows Media Player given that it how it is encoded?

Anyway, I've converted the files to a different format Mpeg-4 (extension .mp4) and am currently uploading to RS.

Sorry for any difficulties people are having....!

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2008 18:12 by skateguy.)
07-11-2008 18:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV