Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
At the risk of seeming cynical or sceptical & taking it with a bucket of salt 'cos a pinch won't be enough, Clare finished her show at 4am after announcing her next show is 10pm on Saturday.....

When I posted after her debut show last Friday that Clare had announced that she would be back for a nightshow on Sunday, it turned out to be Monday, but also Saturday as well....

I posted after her Monday show that Clare had announced she was next on Saturday, so meanwhile turns up on Wednesday......Huh

26-01-2012 04:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(26-01-2012 04:34 )RRROGER Wrote:  At the risk of seeming cynical or sceptical & taking it with a bucket of salt 'cos a pinch won't be enough, Clare finished her show at 4am after announcing her next show is 10pm on Saturday.....

When I posted after her debut show last Friday that Clare had announced that she would be back for a nightshow on Sunday, it turned out to be Monday, but also Saturday as well....

I posted after her Monday show that Clare had announced she was next on Saturday, so meanwhile turns up on Wednesday......Huh

Not really that hard to believe RRROG. Presumably Clare moving to nights wasn't a planned move, so she didn't originally have any shifts booked for January. Elite gave her a couple of them after the success of her 9-11 cameo (the so-called Danica slot returning), then someone (in last night's case Rachel) couldn't do her shift so they asked Clare to cover.

I'm a little pissed off at the moment. Not because of Clare, who was superb again in the hour or so that I saw, but because there's something wrong with accessing the members' area on the website, and Clare's "Spin the Bottle" video is released today. I've waited all month for that Sad

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
26-01-2012 06:14
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^Still offlimits, I wanted to record some of Clare's show as well as Rosie Lee, SKY picture not wonderful so didn't bother especially with glut of stuff posted on her previous shows....

Given the circumstances I'll therefore post just a few caps of Clare...

26-01-2012 07:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

another good night from clare, very nice outfits, very good on the beds and good on the mic more of the same on saturday please.

she's definately enjoying nights

Piper Niven Superfan
26-01-2012 09:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

last night was the first time i have seen Clare on nights and i got to say not bad at all, i liked her pert real boobs Tongue i found her eyes very sexy and her hole look different to many girl on the shows which is a good thing,
is she a full time night girl ?

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-01-2012 10:02
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Clare Richards - Nightshow Caps and Vids
Is it just me or is there a striking resemblance between Clare and Sammy Jo.
26-01-2012 10:41
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(26-01-2012 10:02 )winsaw Wrote:  is she a full time night girl ?

(24-01-2012 00:28 )eagle_si Wrote:  She has indeed gone over to the dark side fully Big Grin So we've got many more performances like tonight's to look forward to over the coming weeks and months.

(24-01-2012 00:29 )Rael 74 Wrote:  
(24-01-2012 00:26 )Pyro Wrote:  Does anyone know if Clare is a full-time night babe or just does the occasional nights like Becky???

She's full time. Big Grin
26-01-2012 10:59
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Another Hot performance from Clare lastnight and she's certainly surprised me how quick she's settled in as a night girlBig Grin Very, very confident girl on the mic as she always makes references to her peachy arse which is a sure hit with me and the restBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
26-01-2012 11:22
Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

[split] Clare Richards - Nightshow Caps and Vids
She is stunning.

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
26-01-2012 16:02
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Clare is fantastic what a hot ass.Smile

Im like marmite.
26-01-2012 19:54