Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Clare Richards - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
there we go right at the end clare has just gone fully topless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
19-01-2012 00:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

Claire's just given us a little preview of what to expect on her full nightshow.Smile
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2012 00:06 by Charlemagne.)
19-01-2012 00:03
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Gosh Clare really looked so pleased with herself on the last 20 minutes, very deservedly so, and that in itself was extremely attractive to watch Heart Lovely girl (like that's all I need, another beauty).

If I would offer a small piece of advice (ofcourse she probably won't read here, but hey ho), I think moving from daytime, she needs to be careful not to carry the exact same jolly perky attitude into the nights. I think it is a bit tricky to mix both a sexual intensity with lighthearted banter. Don't get me wrong it is lovely to see it every so often on nights too, but the fallback position should be intense I feel. Just a thought. (I didnt ring to hear so not sure exactly how she was.)
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2012 00:24 by Roquentin.)
19-01-2012 00:16
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

A magnificent addition to Elite. Easily one of the sexiest girls on the nightshows with, in my humble opinion, the best arse in the business.

Great to see a natural beauty be very sexy and comfortable getting her tits out. I think there's a lot more to come from this gorgeous babe and I can't wait.

Roll on Sunday.

P.S Clare if your reading this could you have a chat with Sarah Matty about how great the night shows are and how liberating it is getting your tits out?

Ta

x
19-01-2012 00:30
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Elite website not updated, but Clare stated on the mic a number of times that she was back for an allnighter on Sunday.....

19-01-2012 00:30
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Literally just come through on Twitter, a small change of plan Smile

@Clare__Richards Clare Richards/Elite
Thank you to all my callers especially @eagle_si Wink back on your screens Monday night not sunday guys! I love the dark side ha!
1 minute ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
19-01-2012 00:39
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(18-01-2012 22:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  clare is looking good on her nightshow debut and even better news is that she's on till 11pm!!!!! so we could see clare topless!!!!!! Smile would be the icing on the cake if she did

(18-01-2012 23:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(18-01-2012 23:00 )simplymarko Wrote:  To be honest i was disapointed that this wasnt the fat one from Steps

love it laugh good first hour from clare, good movement and seems to be comfortable taking filth, hope she goes topless before she finishes at 11 would be the icing on the cake if she did

(18-01-2012 23:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep clare does seem to be enjoying it Smile and like you so am i

(18-01-2012 23:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  clare just got a boob out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile and just did again Smile

update clare has just said she's back on sunday ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!! and just flashed her left boob

(19-01-2012 00:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  there we go right at the end clare has just gone fully topless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

You know, I could have sworn I saw a post by a person called Rammyrascal somewhere, saying he was no longer going to do running commentaries. eek I guess that new years resolution went right out the window. laugh

I think Admin needs to start a forum radio, and have Rammy doing a running commentary that plays in the background as you browse. Surprised Oh my fillings are starting to ache just at the thought of it. laugh

But to get back on track. Yes, I tend to think she had a brilliant debut on nights. Big Grin
19-01-2012 01:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no i said id pretty much stopped doing running commentaries Smile, but for clare's debut on the dark side i made an exception

agree clare had a brilliant debut on nights, good movement, seems comfortable on the phone and pretty good on the mic. wasnt expecting clare to go topless tonight, more likely for me on her full nightshow debut which is next monday 23rd jan, so was fantastic in her final half hour when clare started flashing a boob, then with a few mins left pulled the front of her outfit down and went fully topless Smile

interesting to see if clare joins nights full time or whether she stays on days and does the odd nightshow like becky, sophia lares and fernanda

bring on monday

Piper Niven Superfan
19-01-2012 01:52
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

It's been a gradual process from my early recollection of Clare, before she appeared on TV, when she featured in a video with Lucy-Ann Brooks while she was away on the Balearic binge last summer with some of the Elite girls & I was quite taken with her looks & personality......

When she did start on the shows I thought she was a welcome addition to the dayshow roster & never occured to me she would ever consider nights,
but same could be said about Danica,Alice,Sammie,Rachel,Becky,Paige......

Now Clare has got this far & got the taste for it, I think next Monday she'll be putting on a memorable show...

19-01-2012 04:35
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

(19-01-2012 01:16 )aceman65 Wrote:  I think Admin needs to start a forum radio, and have Rammy doing a running commentary that plays in the background

Imagine Rammy in a John Motson sheepskin coat doing the commentary in a Ted Lowe voice 'she's snookered behind Afroman'.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
19-01-2012 04:46