preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
was a poor show last night. first of all it was the same bloomin set and the shantii and jazz spent sent the vast majority of the time stood up, babestation use that set and the babes arent standing up. also what annoyed me was shanti spending time in a dress for the first stint of the night. babes on the nightshows wear lingerie or catsuits etc, not dresses like shantii wore.

my main annoyance though was the lack of topless action. from the time babeshow babes can go topless at 10pm till i went to bed at 2am, jazz didnt go topless and shantii flashed either one boob or both and only kept it/them out for a few seconds and put them back away and she didnt do it regularly too. wasnt just me annoyed about this. most of the texts that were shown on screen in the textbox were asking the babes to go topless saying "please get your boobs out" or "take your bras off". a few shows ago shantii and sitara were getting their boobs out regularly and keeping them out for a while, not like it was last night. at the very least masti night babes should be getting their boobs out regularly and keeping them out for a few mins at least

next weeks show needs to be a lot better

Piper Niven Superfan
13-12-2011 10:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-12-2011 20:46 )IndianKing Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 01:51 )Trickster Wrote:  Also am very sure Mariam and Jazzz were under strict orders not to get there Boobs out...

Hi,

A couple of things to point out here:

1. None of the girls are under strict orders to keep their boobies in. If anything, we know itd be better for the show if they are out n free for everyone to see.

Just thought i'd quote "Indiankings" post answering a question about the lack of topless action on this show , it seems Masti chat are aware the show would be better if the girls go topless more often but the girls aren't so keen on the idea .

I have to say i was disappointed in what i saw of last nights show , it seems to have gone backwards to me were a few things are concerned .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2011 14:56 by mr mystery.)
13-12-2011 14:51
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well IndianKing what the hell was going on last night? I stayed up to watch the whole show and it was not until 3am Shanti fully removed her bra but that was like only for bout 5mins... Jazz never even got them out for the show at all..

All this u said bout none of your girls being under Strict orders bout removing there bra or showing there boobs im simply not buying into dude... I called Mariam twice on Monday when she did it and she told me she was under strict orders to keep them in untill being told she could do other wise.... And i believe what she told me is true now after last nights performance....

Like how the fuck can u say the girls aint under any strict orders dude.... When u have SHANTI on screen who on another show reveals all the goods stripped down fucking naked FFS! Yet last night she wouldnt remove Bra and if she did get them out it was for like 30secs or 3mins...

The set just isnt working at all for me Jazz and Shanti did the best they could with the Facilites they had to work with which was a freaking STOOL come on dude...

Coming on here saying u need time is rubbish... As the issues the VIEWERS have with the show are SIMPLE things to Fix.... Sort that set out put a bed in there so the girls can get into any positions they want to and allowing them to be more sexual in there movements.... And let all the girls get there Boobs out when ever they want to its a night show so Ofcom wont fine u FFS!

Make them changes IndianKing and i think u would be on to a winner, going down the same road your just going to ruin a show which has a good list of girls that could become Awesome...

Jazzz looked so fucking sexy all night though her body is perfection i credit u for finding Jazzz Smile

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2011 15:42 by Trickster.)
13-12-2011 15:38
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Seems doing a 9pm until Midnight is their solution(Thursday).
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2011 22:18 by mikedafc.)
13-12-2011 22:17
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

This channel intrigues me.

I do like the idea of British Asian girls as there is a shortage on the main channels and in particular Jazz, Mariam & Ayesha have caught my eye.

Im sure the girls want to show more - just look at the expressions on their faces when they catch the eye of producer it is not the camera man they look at off screen - they seem to be waiting for the lead to expose themselves and the answer must be no.

I am not opposed to them standing up because they move their bodies well and put on more of a show but either a switch to an office set / bed would be beneficial.

If the channel is to suceed they must let the girls have more leeway in what they want to do like Mariam stripping off and Jazz showing more of her gr8 ass.

Come on Indian King there is possibly a large audience waiting to connect but if the show does not improve you could well "bite the dust"
If that occurs I would like to see the girls move to other channels because there is a lot of potential.

15-12-2011 00:44
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Hey Guys,

Hope you are all looking forward to a Night full of Masti...You can catch Sitara and Ayesha on from 9pm till Midnight only on Sky 909 and http://www.mastichat.tv or http://www.mastichat.com

Just wanted to let you know that Ayesha is very shy about pulling her tits out guys, she has her reasons...So if you are able to convince her to do otherwise then great otherwise just enjoy the show with some amazing sexy girls who will chat dirtier than ever before.. Wink

Cheers
15-12-2011 13:35
Trickster Offline

In Fairness to IndianKing he said Masti Nights was just on a Mondays....

I think he has just decided to do an extra few hours tonight as a treat or make a bit extra money...

So far the girls have done ok but still this standing up look just isnt working for me had a nice few flashes from Ayesha as well all the time...

I dont mind if the girls are just going to flash but to not show anything like u have made Jazz Ect do is a piss take

15-12-2011 23:51
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

then keep her(Ayesha) on days then Indian King. Night show girls should be prepared to get topless!! No exceptions!! I mean she got her boobs out on her only other night time show!!

(15-12-2011 13:35 )IndianKing Wrote:  Just wanted to let you know that Ayesha is very shy about pulling her tits out guys, she has her reasons...So if you are able to convince her to do otherwise then great otherwise just enjoy the show with some amazing sexy girls who will chat dirtier than ever before.. Wink
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2011 00:13 by mikedafc.)
16-12-2011 00:05
Trickster Offline

(15-12-2011 13:35 )IndianKing Wrote:  Hope you are all looking forward to a Night full of Masti...You can catch Sitara and Ayesha on from 9pm till Midnight only on Sky 909 and http://www.mastichat.tv or http://www.mastichat.com

Just wanted to let you know that Ayesha is very shy about pulling her tits out guys, she has her reasons...

Would rather u would tell us what the crack is bout getting this channel on the up... And how your debate is going Rolleyes

Guess u think the standing up is awesome

Who told u ayesha was shy about getting her tits out indianking she seems happy enough to me

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2011 00:32 by Trickster.)
16-12-2011 00:17
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Sitara must be finding it very tame at MastiNights compared with Shebang & Sexstation, so maybe on a recruitment drive for the channel....

In this cap from last night, Thursday December 15, she is featured with trainee Ayesha & potential recruits Tara & Tanya......

[Image: image-56D1_4EEB2DB5.jpg]

16-12-2011 12:56

preetiandpriya.com