preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids

IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

RE: Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
(08-12-2011 00:51 )Trickster Wrote:  A see what your saying sort of Indianking.... But u say your reading our comments? Then am preety sure everyone has stated about having the girls stand up most of the night is stupid plus it stops the girls being more raunchy for me... Fair enough stand for 2hours or so if u like that look but i think having them stand all night makes the show more dull... So i would argue the case needing more time to get a bed for the girls or something they can lay on is a bit lame of an excuse to me.... As for giving the girls time to settle i aint bought into that either i called Mariam twice on Monday and both times she told me she loved it and how she liked being dirty.... Showed no signs of not enjoying her self or nervousness.... As for Jazz never called her but going of what she was doing down stairs later on in the night didnt look to me like a girl who didnt have confidence...

Also am very sure Mariam and Jazzz were under strict orders not to get there Boobs out...

As for giving you time to settle that is fair enough... I believe from when u decided to do nights which was a while back now.... Has been a nightmare from your behalf.... The girls that have all been on nights have been great when they have managed to get on Masti nights....

But you have been changeing times left right and centre the most of it.... Bad management i would say... Not even a little message to say sorry they wont b a show tonight...

But hopefully this new time table of just Mondays now will kick in and have no no shows... And will be able to let the girls do the talking as all have done a great job when been called up...

Hi,

A couple of things to point out here:

1. None of the girls are under strict orders to keep their boobies in. If anything, we know itd be better for the show if they are out n free for everyone to see.

2. Beds or No Beds...the debate goes on behind the scenes..trust me..

3. Scheduling issues are not bad management, as never have we said a show will take place and it has not. I always let everyone know before a show is supposed to happen. Before last Monday, we were still testing the product.

4. Am still trying to fix little niggles with our Night Show, it should not be judged till its a finished product really.

Anyways, hope you enjoy Mondays Show...

Cheers
08-12-2011 19:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(08-12-2011 19:46 )IndianKing Wrote:  Hi,

A couple of things to point out here:

1. None of the girls are under strict orders to keep their boobies in. If anything, we know itd be better for the show if they are out n free for everyone to see.

2. Beds or No Beds...the debate goes on behind the scenes..trust me..

Well either u or Mariam is telling lies as she told me she was under strict orders not to get them out until producer says soo...

As for Beds i dont have a clue what use are debateing the show need beds or something for them to lay on... So why debate the matter Lol makes no seance to me...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
08-12-2011 21:53
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

i'd rather they were out but who cares british asians and british indians are hot!
unlike the hood rats you get here in dublin.
09-12-2011 08:59
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(08-12-2011 21:53 )Trickster Wrote:  As for Beds i dont have a clue what use are debateing the show need beds or something for them to lay on... So why debate the matter Lol makes no seance to me...

They make the girls stand up to make Masti look different to other shows, but they obviously debate about whether this is the best thing or not. It does make the show look different to other channels, so from that point of view it works, but it's debatable about whether the girls look awkward or not when they are standing up all the time.
11-12-2011 18:13
Trickster Offline

(11-12-2011 18:13 )mysterion Wrote:  They make the girls stand up to make Masti look different to other shows, but they obviously debate about whether this is the best thing or not. It does make the show look different to other channels, so from that point of view it works, but it's debatable about whether the girls look awkward or not when they are standing up all the time.

Well making the girls stand all night is just rediculous... Yes it looks good for a while but the whole fucking night is just silly...

9pm till 11pm 2hours of the girls standing would be ok but to make em do a whole show like that is laughable.... And it restricts the girls performance a hell of a lot....

All am saying is making them stand a whole show will not only become boring after a while will also become predictable as there is only so much it allows the girls to do...

Each to there own i know... But if u want to see the girls turn around bend down a little bit then stand strait then do it over and over again enjoy mate i find it boring after a while...

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 22:25 by Trickster.)
11-12-2011 20:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bit dissapointed so far with masti tonight, first of all its the same bloomin set and shantii and jazz are stood up Sad, bs use the same set yet the babes dont stand up. also its now 11pm and shantii is still in a dress!!!!!! why's that then??? its a nightshow and the babes should be in lingerie at least.

also the lack of topless action is very dissapointing, so far since 10pm when babeshow babes can go topless has been 3 flashes from shantii, jazz hasnt got hers out yet

come on mastii up your game

Piper Niven Superfan
12-12-2011 23:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

QUICK LOOK EVERYONE!!!!!!! shantii isnt stood up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile and she's finally had her boobs properly out Smile

ah well she's just stood up and the boobs are back covered up Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
12-12-2011 23:30
Trickster Offline

Poor show show all Night so far and its just gone 01.39am.... Alll am gunna say as Rammy has summed it up really....

Just one thing IdianKing time to wake up and smell the coffee this standing up thing is boring and is restricting the girls performance for fucks sake...

All b it they have a Stool is just isnt working and if u cant see it u must b crazy dude

Oh when i say poor show i dont blame the girls just believe its the facilities they have been giving to do a show from is poor... How can they put on a good naughty show from STANDING and 2 shity STOOLS?

(This post was last modified: 13-12-2011 01:45 by Trickster.)
13-12-2011 01:38
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

When did they introduce a text message service?
13-12-2011 02:26
shan_123 Offline
Banned

shanti mentioned in a post that they were struggling to find british asians to do night shows so this probably coincides with some of these girls not going topless at night, maybe they been told to do night shows but the girls probably said they will do it but one one condition which is not to go topless.

I heard some of these girls say to their callers that they have to get permission before they are allowed to flash but that's ridiculous and not true. Never heard a girl having to get permission to flash on a night show, does not make sense.
13-12-2011 08:55

preetiandpriya.com