preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
But was she or was it just an excuse!!
(06-12-2011 00:25 )Trickster Wrote:  I spoke with mariam twice Rammy its only the producer stopping her she is down for getting them out had no problems in doing so..

Actions do speak louder than words but if she is told she is not allowed then she simply has no option in the matter...
[/quote]
06-12-2011 16:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(06-12-2011 16:13 )mikedafc Wrote:  Actions do speak louder than words but if she is told she is not allowed then she simply has no option in the matter...

Well going off how channels have seemed to work when a day girl jumps over to night shows in the past then id say she was being held back yes same goes for Jazz....

Elite did it with Danica same goes for Paige Tyler the list goes on just a money scam...

I dont know if u was watching between 1ish onwards for a bit but jazz kept rubbing her pussy all the time... Even had her fingers inside her panties rubbing her pussy sometimes ( The good old Danica style Tongue )

So FFS if a girl is doing that then am sure getting her tits out was not a problem Lol

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 16:47 by Trickster.)
06-12-2011 16:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

masti seem to be letting the babes say what they want on the mic though as remember jazz saying "give me a call my knickers are drenched" Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
06-12-2011 16:40
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Jazz at least did a couple of flashes so the excuse that they was being held back doesn't wash for me anymore than it did for Paige and Danica etc
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 18:42 by mikedafc.)
06-12-2011 18:40
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(06-12-2011 16:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  masti seem to be letting the babes say what they want on the mic though as remember jazz saying "give me a call my knickers are drenched" Smile

You sure? You thought she talking filth on the bed when she was on a stool all night so maybe you were mistaken.
06-12-2011 23:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah jazz definately said that Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
06-12-2011 23:29
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

^
it was actually sitara who said it rammy laugh
07-12-2011 12:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oopsBlush

Piper Niven Superfan
07-12-2011 14:29
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all enjoyed Masti Nights on Monday. Have been reading all the comments, and would like to just say that give the show some time to settle, the girls some time to gain in confidence and then watch out, for there will be no-looking back. We are actively recruiting the appropriate girls for the Night Shows, so fingers crossed, itll get better with time, like a nicely aged wine...

For those who think its a scam...well guys it is not. Taking on an Asian Show like this is much more difficult to produce than any you catch on TV these days. With all the taboos and cultural issues attached, the baggage is too much...but slowly but surely we are getting there. You cant argue with the fact that the show has improved from the first day it went on air, and we are making progress in small baby steps, but its progress still. So bear with us and keep supporting the show.

We acknowledge the fact that without our loyal viewers, we would not be on our path to success. Therefore we need you to cut us some slack and have some MASTI in your lives!

Cheers

Indian King
07-12-2011 18:19
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(07-12-2011 18:19 )IndianKing Wrote:  Hey Everyone,

Hope you all enjoyed Masti Nights on Monday. Have been reading all the comments, and would like to just say that give the show some time to settle, the girls some time to gain in confidence

A see what your saying sort of Indianking.... But u say your reading our comments? Then am preety sure everyone has stated about having the girls stand up most of the night is stupid plus it stops the girls being more raunchy for me... Fair enough stand for 2hours or so if u like that look but i think having them stand all night makes the show more dull... So i would argue the case needing more time to get a bed for the girls or something they can lay on is a bit lame of an excuse to me.... As for giving the girls time to settle i aint bought into that either i called Mariam twice on Monday and both times she told me she loved it and how she liked being dirty.... Showed no signs of not enjoying her self or nervousness.... As for Jazz never called her but going of what she was doing down stairs later on in the night didnt look to me like a girl who didnt have confidence...

Also am very sure Mariam and Jazzz were under strict orders not to get there Boobs out...

As for giving you time to settle that is fair enough... I believe from when u decided to do nights which was a while back now.... Has been a nightmare from your behalf.... The girls that have all been on nights have been great when they have managed to get on Masti nights....

But you have been changeing times left right and centre the most of it.... Bad management i would say... Not even a little message to say sorry they wont b a show tonight...

But hopefully this new time table of just Mondays now will kick in and have no no shows... And will be able to let the girls do the talking as all have done a great job when been called up...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 00:54 by Trickster.)
08-12-2011 00:51

preetiandpriya.com