preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids

irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
yeah the same 2 girls have done the last 3 masti nigtshows in a row now.
i stopped watching 2 shows ago, getting to boring and repetitive. some of the day
girls i've seen are quite hot why not give them a night or two.
26-11-2011 00:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bokkie Offline
Senior Poster

Both girls are really sexy and it is wonderfull to see large natural boobs. I would however like to see only one of them performing at a time. Also why do they have to stand up, or maybe they just happen to be standing when I watch. Can they lie down and wear a G string only. That would be fantasic.
26-11-2011 08:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought shantii and sitara had a good night but think next time masti nights is on there needs to be new babes as this was the 3rd night in a row with the same two babes and needs to be a new set too

Piper Niven Superfan
26-11-2011 10:23
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Well; things could be looking up for tonight, as Mariam has just said she is here until 6pm today and will not be back until 9PM tonight so does that mean she will be making her debut on the night show?? Who knows there may also be another first timer. Fingers crossed Wink
This girl is highly confusing she has now said she is off to a party tonight!!
And there is no listing on SKY nor Freeview for Masti Nights... I think Mariam better think before she speaks!!
26-11-2011 13:52
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Maybe Mariam will do a 9-10 & then go to out partying.Both myself & other Forum members have spoken to Mariam who said she'd do nights.In my case this was before the first nightshow.Perhaps after finding out more about what it entails she's having second thoughts.If I was Indian King I'd sure as hell be plugging this girls night debut if it was the case.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
26-11-2011 17:45
br3th1tmanhart Offline
Apprentice Poster

Shantii & Sitara, are nice luv the big natural breasts(starting to look like Barbie world on other channels lately)but same 2 ladies doing the same thing over & over getting boring. They need a bed & new sets & some of them sexy daytime girls & bring back Kiran Khan.
28-11-2011 10:43
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Spoke with Mariam today and she was saying she will be on the night show this week and asking if i was looking forward to seeing her naked Ect....

Weather she will be on nights this week who knows.... As im not taking out for granted as she told me she was doing nights weeks ago and still aint been on so just fingers crossed i guess Lol

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
28-11-2011 23:05
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(02-12-2011 15:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  eh what are you on about

i know masti chat is a new show starting out but do they have to keep putting the girls in these cells?, since it started theres never been alternative sets just the same ones.

im sure there are many would agree wiv me.
02-12-2011 18:22
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

masti chat is never going to get the kick start it needs if they don't
start sorting things out. or i think it will be shelved soon.
03-12-2011 08:17
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I've posted previously that the show is primarily aimed at the Anglo-Indian audience, despite general Asian references, (Note name of channel poster on this forum).

That being so, the overall theme of the website, OSGs & background music is Indian, so a start's been made, but rotating the padded box sets with Babestation & running Sexstation for a night with 4 girls instead of 2, putting 1/2 of it on TV & calling it Masti Nights isn't going to be a successful ongoing format.

Although I'm not much of a fan of roleplay themes it seems odd that Cellcast with their long established organisation can't come up with better presentation, even Storm occasionally install the office equipment in the broom cupboard & call it the Office Set.

Main issue is the most fundamental of all, that Shantii has already alluded to, finding girls to work nights, problem being that the Indians have integrated into UK society but NOT into UK culture; if they cannot recruit suitable girls who fit the theme of the show it's pointless, so back to Babestation Blue.

03-12-2011 13:35

preetiandpriya.com