preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids

Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
Unless Mariam has changed her mind she's well up for nights.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
04-11-2011 23:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

It is Saturday people... For some it is time off for the hustle n bustle of the city, for others it is time to go To the city n party the day/night away..But here at Masti Chat it is party time everyday...

Oh and by the way Masti Nights is back tonight from 9pm till 5:30 am...so better not miss this chance...oh n Ayesha and Shantii are performing! Wink
05-11-2011 10:51
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I hope that you are not just going to have the two of them standing there in that padded cell for 9 hours as that gets really boring, really fast.

I realise that this show is designed to be more tease and less in your face which i am fine with but to do that properly I think that the girls need more space and more props to play with. If they have a chair, table, pole or something it will allow them to get in different positions which makes it easier to tease showing a little more each time without having to go the completely naked route.

They also need to wear more clothes. It is impossible to do a proper erotic tease if all you are wearing is a bra and thong as it gives you only one move. There is a difference between teasing the viewer/caller and merely annoying them. Slowly unbuttoning a top, gradually raising a skirt allows the girls to build up anticipation before finally giving the caller/viewer what they want.

I think for a tease to be effective that you need much more close up camera shots. I realise that this may be a step to far as the channel probably wants two girls on at the same time but the last time Masti Nights was on it felt like they were shooting the girls from across the room. I realise they had to go further back to try to get full body shots of both girls but I feel this was detrimental to the show overall.
05-11-2011 12:53
bluepoppy Offline
Senior Poster

Looking forward to seeing the Masti girl's feet. Indian girls have the prettiest feet in the world, they have nice elegant long toenails and sometimes decorate their feet with rings and henna.
05-11-2011 12:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought mast nights had a good debut show and looking forward to tonight, hope to see different sets and the babes be allowed to go topless for longer than just a quick flash and earlier too

Piper Niven Superfan
05-11-2011 13:40
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(05-11-2011 10:51 )IndianKing Wrote:  Oh and by the way Masti Nights is back tonight from 9pm till 5:30 am...so better not miss this chance...oh n Ayesha and Shantii are performing! Wink

Glad the show is back tonight and i think it has a lot of promise as these Indian girls u manage to find for the day shows are totally gorgeous.... Just a shame u have gone with the same two girls to do a night show again.... Wouldnt mind if it was on every night but it aint soo just would of been nice to see 2 or 3 of the other day girls do it a Know Mariam is up for it and also Tanya the recent new girl

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
05-11-2011 17:54
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(05-11-2011 10:51 )IndianKing Wrote:  here at Masti Chat it is party time everyday...

Oh and by the way Masti Nights is back tonight from 9pm till 5:30 am...so better not miss this chance...oh n Ayesha and Shantii are performing! Wink

Got any horizontally oriented furniture for them to recline and stretch out on when their legs become tired yet? Or are they still going to be rocking the padded cell set free of potentially hazardous mattresses and quilts? Wink
05-11-2011 18:20
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Dunno if Ayesha's going to appear later, but show opened with Shantii & debutant Mai..........

If you speak Punjabi or Swaheli, Shantii would love to hear from you.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 00:56 by RRROGER.)
05-11-2011 22:08
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Is it me, or is everyone else having no joy with the webstream ?

[edit - ignore - just started working again at 21:10]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 22:11 by dirk362.)
05-11-2011 22:09
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(05-11-2011 22:09 )dirk362 Wrote:  Is it me, or is everyone else having no joy with the webstream ?

I had it showing blank screen with OSGs + Pin number for both girls, now it's showing We'll be back soon.....Huh.

SKY's workng though.

05-11-2011 22:13

preetiandpriya.com