preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Masti Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Masti Nights
(02-11-2011 00:17 )Trickster Wrote:  Channel is looking good to me just need to have a bed or some kind of chair for the girls 2moz as the standing up all the time is a bit annoying... All in all spot on Masti Chat from me.... And i have foned Ayesha and she is amazing on the fones nice to know she aint been held back from talking dirty on the fones she was filthy

I actually like the standing and find it refreshing!
02-11-2011 01:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I've finally run out of patience now, I mean what the fuck is this, I'll flash you one my tit's if your lucky Surprised how exactly does this qualify for a night show, going by the total non event I think Masti should stick firmly to the day shows as tonights experiment is allready proving to be an unmitigated disaster, zzzzzzzzzz nothing but a complete bore bladewave
02-11-2011 01:09
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I doubt we'll see any nudity tonight, as there are three women on screen at the same time, and that's just not allowed in this lame Ofcom era.
It's somewhat entertaining, but I think we can predict that it's going to be a tame night.

If one of them goes nude, then I would consider it somewhat of a success, but so far, it's verging on never happening unfortunately. I do like the standing up and three on screen, but knowing that they can't go further is killing any anticipation.
02-11-2011 01:14
philbob Offline
Posting Machine

Yes i must agree to a certain extent with Scottishbloke that it is turning into a bit of an oops clips moment with the occasional glimpse of a boob or 2,they are 3 beautiful women with fantastic bodies, its after 10pm, we are all adults here, so whats wrong with seeing a bit moreRolleyes if they are not comfortable with whats going on then thats fine but Scottishbloke is right let them stick to day shows.don't get me wrong i like the channel but there are a few ways some small changes could make it an excellent channelBig Grin
[Image: image-DA98_4EB08F64.jpg][Image: image-E5D2_4EB08F64.jpg]
Great bodies but a little glimpse could be improvedCoolBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 01:32 by philbob.)
02-11-2011 01:26
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(02-11-2011 01:22 )mrmann Wrote:  If one of them goes nude, then I would consider it somewhat of a success, but so far, it's verging on never happening unfortunately. I do like the standing up and three on screen, but knowing that they can't go further is killing any anticipation.

Fat chance of that happening, they won't even take their tops off FFS Big Laugh What a fucking joke having this rubbish broadcast at this time of the night, it barely merits a PG certificate, what the fuck where they thinking that this was going to work for us night time lovers of more skin bladewave I pray that Babestation Blue is back on again tommorow night and normality is resumed, this show should firmly stay on the day, it's out of it's depth bladewave
02-11-2011 01:32
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

Hmmmm....I dunno.

We've got Ayesha's Ass, Shanti's Tits....and Kiran repeatedly looking like she need a lampost to complete the pissing dog act - but she's doing a good job against the wall.

Deffo need to change the set - my gf thinks those walls are padded.

But I'll watch again if Mariam appears...
02-11-2011 01:33
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(02-11-2011 01:09 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well I've finally run out of patience now, I mean what the fuck is this, I'll flash you one my tit's if your lucky Surprised how exactly does this qualify for a night show, going by the total non event I think Masti should stick firmly to the day shows as tonights experiment is allready proving to be an unmitigated disaster, zzzzzzzzzz nothing but a complete bore bladewave

Fuck no tonight has been a good show, why should they go back to days only... Its not like the girls dont have any calls so their making money and i phoned Ayesha and she was awesome so there doing fine

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
02-11-2011 01:35
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Trickster nothing against any of the models, they all do a fine job, but the type of performance they are giving at the expense of Babestation Blue just doesn't work and has pissed many people off tonight, why should they not do the night show you ask, pure and simple, they refuse to get their tits out, that's why, this show in it's current format should never ever be scheduled on at night in place of an allready established Babe Channel, I'm pissed off tonight to have lost Babestation Blue with this inferior show in it's place, fine for day, not night.
02-11-2011 01:42
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(02-11-2011 01:42 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Trickster nothing against any of the models, they all do a fine job, but the type of performance they are giving at the expense of Babestation Blue just doesn't work and has pissed many people off tonight, why should they not do the night show you ask, pure and simple, they refuse to get their tits out, that's why, this show in it's current format should never ever be scheduled on at night in place of an allready established Babe Channel, I'm pissed off tonight to have lost Babestation Blue with this inferior show in it's place, fine for day, not night.

Well i think it has been ok and will only get better think your jumping the gun a bit saying your pissed of dude....The show has only just started the girls perormances have all been to a good standard tonight... Ayesha has never done a night show in her life before and she has been bounceing up and down like she is riding dick all nite bent over showing that fine ass and was filthy on the fones.... The girls have shown there tits all of them yes there not taking there bra off but for fucks sake its the FIRST NIGHT least there showing nips not like there refuseing to andd as long as we get a flash for a few secs am happy anyways its different more of a tease.... Onwards and upwards for Masti Nights unleash Mariam for 2moz please

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 01:53 by Trickster.)
02-11-2011 01:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

FOR GOD SAKE ITS NOT EVEN HALFWAY THROUGH ITS DEBUT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed GIVE MASTI NIGHTS A CHANCE!!!!! youre annoyed its taken over bs blue and are unfairly attacking masti nights just for that reason

you say the masti babes havent gone topless...THEY HAVE!!!!!! yes not for long stints but boobs have been out

think some people especially scottishbloke are being unfairly harsh in masti chat especially as they are not even halfway through their debut night for petes sakes.annoyedannoyedannoyed

yes it would be nice to see the masti night babes go topless for longer, but remember 2 of the babes shanti and ayesha havent done nights before and will take them time to get used to it, they have done well tonight, moving around well and people have posted their filth on the phones.

yes masti nights does have things to work on, which for me are the osg's and the sets especially as would be nice to see the babes lying down etc, but these can be worked on with time, the potential is there and its unfair to write them off like this after less than half a night.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 01:53 by Rammyrascal.)
02-11-2011 01:53

preetiandpriya.com