babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average

Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only)

Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lilly Roma is back on Babestation
(09-02-2011 00:11 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  To be honest I've never been a fan of Lilly, no offence but she would be better suited to the day shows going by the amount of consistently dull shows she's put on over the years.

Yeah she's very pretty but i don't think she is going to be putting any Lolly Badcock,Amanda Rendall level of performences in, in fact she hasn't changed position in the last 20mins or so.
09-02-2011 00:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(09-02-2011 00:24 )Mastes1 Wrote:  
(09-02-2011 00:11 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  To be honest I've never been a fan of Lilly, no offence but she would be better suited to the day shows going by the amount of consistently dull shows she's put on over the years.

Yeah she's very pretty but i don't think she is going to be putting any Lolly Badcock,Amanda Rendall level of performences in, in fact she hasn't changed position in the last 20mins or so.
Some say, she hasn't changed position in twenty years, and that she once stared the moon into hiding behind the sun; all I know is she's very easy on the eye.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
09-02-2011 00:41
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-02-2011 00:41 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  
(09-02-2011 00:24 )Mastes1 Wrote:  

Some say, she hasn't changed position in twenty years, and that she once stared the moon into hiding behind the sun; all I know is she's very easy on the eye.

Yeah thats true on all counts.Big Grin
09-02-2011 00:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Lilly Roma going back to babestation is hardly a coup, she's not exactly what you call one of the most sought after models. If it were Danni Harwood then fair enough I would say fantastic, but Lilly she's about as boring as they come.
09-02-2011 01:03
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

was looking great a good signing
09-02-2011 07:06
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(08-02-2011 23:41 )bigboybazza Wrote:  everybody talks about lillys feet and i know there are people out there with foot fetishes, and lilly has beuatfull little pinkies, but what about the rare fan of hands, like me! am i alone????bladewave

Nope you aren't alone Smile It says a lot about a girl when they take the extra effort to look after their digits!

It looks hot, plus long nails are excellent back scratchers rawrrrr Big Grin
09-02-2011 14:26
bigboybazza Offline
LILLY ROMA FAN

(09-02-2011 14:26 )rawr1 Wrote:  
(08-02-2011 23:41 )bigboybazza Wrote:  everybody talks about lillys feet and i know there are people out there with foot fetishes, and lilly has beuatfull little pinkies, but what about the rare fan of hands, like me! am i alone????bladewave

Nope you aren't alone Smile It says a lot about a girl when they take the extra effort to look after their digits!

It looks hot, plus long nails are excellent back scratchers rawrrrr Big Grin

thanks for agreeing with me, i love girls who have nice nails, and lillys looked so nice lastnight, and i know she just had them done too! you can't beat white tips!!!!Wink
09-02-2011 20:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

To bring a bit of reality into this forum, yes Lilly is very pretty on the eye but she does nothing, it's very much a step back as far as I'm concerned, we need more models like Camilla and Jada and less like Lilly. Karina Curry how I miss you also.
09-02-2011 22:46
bigboybazza Offline
LILLY ROMA FAN

i quite like the fact lilly doesnt do much apart from sitting there looking pretty, 90% on the girls are grinding themself agaist something or shakeing the bootie, i can only guess whats going through there minds, and i love that, but with lilly its alittle different shes almost to sweet to be seen doing that, however i have seen lilly on bang babes a good few time being as dirty as the other ladies, it was her first night, and i for one no she was alittle nervous, coming back to babstation and shes a shy girl anyway! keep doing your thing lilly and let me gaze into them sexy eyes!Heart
10-02-2011 08:28
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

It begger's the question. What is the point in having shy models such as Lilly working in the adult industry in the first place. There are plenty of other models out there more deserving of working on a babe channel far better than Lilly. Maybe she should only do the day shows as it's clear for all that she just doesn't have what it takes to be a night time model. No disrespect but I certainly don't get entertained by her lame motionless performances if you can even call it that. Shy models are useless and in my opinion a waste of time.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 16:26 by Scottishbloke.)
10-02-2011 16:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV