Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Tit tape and "clothing"

mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tit tape and "clothing"
Exactly, no fun at all if you already know the models are already covered up.
04-11-2010 11:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

I normally change the station when I spot the tit tape or the sticker thingamajigs. Except for Fernanda of course. She is always worth watching
04-11-2010 14:16
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-10-2010 21:30 )Gold Plated Pension Wrote:  Over 18 TV said it had now changed its internal compliance manual to state that “breasts must be covered with a bra at all times ensuring no nipple or areola are visible. Nipple covers, small straps or anything other than a bra which covers the breast as well as nipples are strictly prohibited between the hours of 5.30am and 9pm”.

Good to see they're sticking to their word on this Bounce

My mistake. Over 18 is Elite, isn't it, not Bangbabes?
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 17:53 by StanTheMan.)
04-11-2010 17:51
Gold Plated Pension Offline
paid to sip tea

(04-11-2010 17:51 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(26-10-2010 21:30 )Gold Plated Pension Wrote:  Over 18 TV said it had now changed its internal compliance manual to state that “breasts must be covered with a bra at all times ensuring no nipple or areola are visible. Nipple covers, small straps or anything other than a bra which covers the breast as well as nipples are strictly prohibited between the hours of 5.30am and 9pm”.

Good to see they're sticking to their word on this Bounce

My mistake. Over 18 is Elite, isn't it, not Bangbabes?

Stan
It is Elite TV who were investigated and found to be in breach.
What i cannot understand is that if they thought that the broadcast of nipple covers and minimal covering of the breasts was in compliance with guidance issed by Ofcom they did not defend this position. and say so, throwing the onus back onto Ofcom to explain their position. Instead they capitulated and offered mitigating circumstances as to why the transmission was shown in that form blaming the occasion on an away day. The rest is history and bras are now the order of the day.

That just leaves two broadcasters who are still offering a daytime show of this type and both are being investigated this week.
Five complaints against The Pad and two against those who cannot be mentioned.
I hope that these broadcasters offer a bit more resistance than Elite otherwise i believe we will be back to more restrive clothing for daytime transmissions which will ultimately reflect on the night time shows. Ofcom need their powers curbed not strenghened when broadcasters roll over trying not to attract a fine.

Generally Following

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/

http://www.indexoncensorship.org/

http://www.backlash-uk.org.uk/wp/

http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/faqmf.htm

http://www.bis.gov.uk/brdo/publications/...sultations

Expect a Civil Service
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
04-11-2010 18:27
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

A channel puts out daring content.
Ofcom investigates.
The channel says it was all a big mistake and admits fault.
Ofcom lets them off with a warning, on your way lad.
Ofcom publishes new "guidance" based on no opposition from the broadcaster.
Other broadcasters are now subject to the new "guidance" despite having had no say in the hearing and the first broadcaster throwing the case.

Suppose another broadcaster says "hang on, the law, public attitude surveys and Broadcasting Code says more explicit material IS allowed, we are going to have hotter shows".
Ofcom then try to enforce their new "guidance".
The other broadcaster says they had no say in the original ruling, it was flawed and poorly defended.
Who wins?
Do a Broadcast Bulletin have the legal force of precedence, or is it merely informative?

Gone fishing
04-11-2010 22:48
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

is there new rules in place on all channels the elite girls seem to have covered up and was on the phone to paige yesterday evening and the partyboy kept bollocking her because she kept sticking her bum up kept saying to her her bum has to be lower than her head bloody stupid

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-11-2010 12:32
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Gaffa tape
I've just been looking though some of my old recordings and noticed that when the girls wore the tape it gave them more freedom for movement and I was wondering why it seems to have died out only Lucy Summers seems to have used any recently

If its because it is is difficult to remove or irritable I volunteer to rub the lotion on the affected area
01-11-2011 13:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I must admit I allways thought although not perfect that the Gaffa Tape did work to a certain extent, nobody did it better than Bailey Cream, she was the master at it and I believe the first ever babe to try to it, although not perfect it would certainly make the shows a bit more interesting as the babes did manage to get into more interesting postions, I am also a fan of the hand thong which Lucy Summers is the master at, we need something to at least keep these shows watchable as they are all dying of death at the moment.
01-11-2011 15:49
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Was looking at The Sun website earlier, they had a model made up as Mystique from X Men, and it looked as if her fanny had healed over. Also looked at a lingere site (Christmas shopping for the blow up) and a model was posing topless in some skimpies. Either she had flesh covered tape over her nips or they had been airbrushed out. Either way it spolit the effect.
http://www.page3.com/archive/sams-out-of...22645.html

Gone fishing
04-11-2011 02:25
wendysteen Offline

hey.you all girls can try this amazing product.its really nice to use it.you can buy from here

http://adhesivebreastlifts.co.uk/product/tit-tape/ i hope its helps you.if you use adhesivebreastlifts really look very gergous.....
30-10-2015 10:40