RE: Corinne Harrison - Babeworld
yep a good show last night

Piper Niven Superfan
09-11-2010 19:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-11-2010 11:49 )RRROGER Wrote:  after my persistent nagging Corinne finally appeared without her bra & I loved the more natural look......HeartHeartHeart

Good work mate - you have the forum's appreciation for all your efforts. Cool
09-11-2010 21:23
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

What a come back by miss harrison.
Perfection as usual

Don't worry about shifts babes i have a cunning plan, all we have to do is get the bosses pissed and get them to sign a contract stating u have to work every night!!

after that we can work on changing the channels name to 'corinnesworld'
09-11-2010 23:43
corinne harrison Offline
Senior Poster

(09-11-2010 23:43 )eyesonly4u Wrote:  What a come back by miss harrison.
Perfection as usual

Don't worry about shifts babes i have a cunning plan, all we have to do is get the bosses pissed and get them to sign a contract stating u have to work every night!!

after that we can work on changing the channels name to 'corinnesworld'

hahhahaa Big Laugh
CORINNES WORLD HeartHeart
i love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt
we will make this happen looool xxxx
10-11-2010 01:16
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i managed to catch a bit of corrine the other night (not the bit id like to catch mind) and cant help thinking i have seen her somewhere before.

did she work under a different name in the past.
10-11-2010 01:27
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Hiya Corinne not commented about u b4 which is strange as i watch u quite a bit Lol. Must admit u are doing a great job and your performances are preety decent.

Just one slight complaint though chick which is u wear the same thing all the time i know it might not be much of an issue but i find it preety annoying. When the same old girls wear the same thing all the time i wouldn't mind seeing u do a night show in jeans and hoody.
10-11-2010 01:28
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(10-11-2010 01:27 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i managed to catch a bit of corrine the other night (not the bit id like to catch mind) and cant help thinking i have seen her somewhere before.

did she work under a different name in the past.

She's been on TVX, Sportxxx, Live 960 (day & night). She usually worked under the name of Candy Summers. She also went by the name Carmel for her one appearance on the Live 960 Day show.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
10-11-2010 01:51
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(10-11-2010 01:28 )Trickster Wrote:  Hiya Corinne not commented about u b4 which is strange as i watch u quite a bit Lol. Must admit u are doing a great job and your performances are preety decent.

Just one slight complaint though chick which is u wear the same thing all the time i know it might not be much of an issue but i find it preety annoying. When the same old girls wear the same thing all the time i wouldn't mind seeing u do a night show in jeans and hoody.

Here's your answer....

(09-11-2010 11:49 )RRROGER Wrote:  Personally I thought the show added a new dimension to things, after my persistent nagging Corinne finally appeared without her bra & I loved the more natural look......HeartHeartHeart
Corinne's views on that this morning (I'm sure she won't mind me quoting her on the subject)>>>>
>>>>> "i felt nakedddddd but its much better so ill try and sport that look more often ..."

10-11-2010 02:36
carlos513 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Any chance anyone can get some vids of Corinne, only seen her by chance on tv at my mates house, and obviously i wasnt about to pull it out and have one there and then.
10-11-2010 02:44
corinne harrison Offline
Senior Poster

(10-11-2010 01:28 )Trickster Wrote:  Hiya Corinne not commented about u b4 which is strange as i watch u quite a bit Lol. Must admit u are doing a great job and your performances are preety decent.

hi babes
errrrm jeans and a hoody bladewave im sure that will go down well
i dont wear the same thing at all babe i never wear an outfit twice .. but i do admit most of my outfits are black i love wearing black tho so apart from the occasional night that wont change ill do my best but im addicted to wearing black im the same in my home life as well eeeee Blush xx
10-11-2010 16:25

Click here to watch Studio 66