Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 125 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara - Domination Nights

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara - Domination Nights
It was a well acted show from Dannii and Lucy last night, and they deserve praise, if it's just for the stamina they showed.And judging from the comments being made this morning I wasn't the only one to enjoy their marathon stint. But here's the downside for me, for four hours plus, these two girls gave it their all, cream, oil, bondage.Simulating fisting, fingering, fucking, everything two nice girls would get up to in the privacy of their own home. But for the whole duration of the show their hands were always covering their pussies. That, of course is down to Ofcom and not the programme makers or the girls. It really gets my back up that when I sit at home watching the adult channels and some faceless bureaucrat can dictate to me about my viewing habits, and what I'm allowed to watch. What is it about anything genital that as them scurrying for the ban button as though it would be the most wicked and damaging thing that could possibly be thrust upon us.

Could someone please tell me why that if I pay to an encrypted channel I can watch almost anything I please, but if no money changes hands, I'm treated like a ten year old. I'm sorry for the rant, and no way should it detract from Dannii and Lucys show, because that was brilliant. But how much better would it have been with the sight of their beautiful pussies.
28-10-2010 11:53
Find all posts by this user
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

(28-10-2010 11:53 )smell the roses Wrote:  It was a well acted show from Dannii and Lucy last night, and they deserve praise, if it's just for the stamina they showed.And judging from the comments being made this morning I wasn't the only one to enjoy their marathon stint. But here's the downside for me, for four hours plus, these two girls gave it their all, cream, oil, bondage.Simulating fisting, fingering, fucking, everything two nice girls would get up to in the privacy of their own home. But for the whole duration of the show their hands were always covering their pussies. That, of course is down to Ofcom and not the programme makers or the girls. It really gets my back up that when I sit at home watching the adult channels and some faceless bureaucrat can dictate to me about my viewing habits, and what I'm allowed to watch. What is it about anything genital that as them scurrying for the ban button as though it would be the most wicked and damaging thing that could possibly be thrust upon us.

Could someone please tell me why that if I pay to an encrypted channel I can watch almost anything I please, but if no money changes hands, I'm treated like a ten year old. I'm sorry for the rant, and no way should it detract from Dannii and Lucys show, because that was brilliant. But how much better would it have been with the sight of their beautiful pussies.

agreed annoyed well put fella!
28-10-2010 14:26
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i am not really into bangbabes but this show seeems to have been hyped to the moon , so ill give it a watch.
28-10-2010 15:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think the nuns who run Offcom, think that vaginas are disgusting to look at and are ashamed of their own bodies, which is why they force the women to cover themselves, yet allow them to simuate far more suggestive acts. It's sad. What harm would seeing a natural body part do to a child if he or she happened to miraculously stumble upon one of these channels when they are suppose to be in bed, with their parents having a lock on these shows? NONE! I hate how Offcom wants to be our parents.
28-10-2010 15:26
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(28-10-2010 11:53 )smell the roses Wrote:  But for the whole duration of the show their hands were always covering their pussies.

Apart from the occasional slip on the show I don't think that Dannii does full nude elsewhere?

(28-10-2010 11:53 )smell the roses Wrote:  Could someone please tell me why that if I pay to an encrypted channel I can watch almost anything I please...

Almost anything? No way, the pay channels in this country are softcore aren't they?

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
28-10-2010 15:48
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(28-10-2010 08:55 )Joe Buddha Wrote:  {CAPS} Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara. Bangbabes (webstream). Really good show but everything was simulated so I dont think they were breaking the rules. Bluebird's shows are ultra hot aswell so if you cant beat them, join em. Either that or its bang or bust. laugh

Your very own caps (third one) shows the reaction on Dannii's face where the cap of the whipped cream went somewhere it was not supposed to eek .

28-10-2010 15:53
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Few caps from last night. Caught a flash of Danni.
28-10-2010 17:53
Joe Buddha Offline
Cap Freak

(28-10-2010 15:53 )bunnybc Wrote:  
(28-10-2010 08:55 )Joe Buddha Wrote:  {CAPS} Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara. Bangbabes (webstream). Really good show but everything was simulated so I dont think they were breaking the rules. Bluebird's shows are ultra hot aswell so if you cant beat them, join em. Either that or its bang or bust. laugh

Your very own caps (third one) shows the reaction on Dannii's face where the cap of the whipped cream went somewhere it was not supposed to eek .

If you watch a recording of it you will see that most of the facial expressions arent poses, its just when I take the cap. It was simulated, maybe some rubbing but nothing more explicit then the old sport channels/babestar etc. It was definitely erotic though which is why so many people enjoyed the show.

**CLICK MY CAPS FOR A BETTER QUALITY IMAGE**
Favourite Girls: Dannii Harwood, Juicy Lucy, Bailey Cream, Caty Cole, Lynsey Atkinson, Reede Fox.
28-10-2010 21:08
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(28-10-2010 21:08 )Joe Buddha Wrote:  
(28-10-2010 15:53 )bunnybc Wrote:  

If you watch a recording of it you will see that most of the facial expressions arent poses, its just when I take the cap. It was simulated, maybe some rubbing but nothing more explicit then the old sport channels/babestar etc. It was definitely erotic though which is why so many people enjoyed the show.

Yeah, I recorded it and watched it myself. I think these two girls have great chemistry and enjoy a giggle. What I suppose I'm saying is that when Lucy was messing around with the cream cap it probably just touched Dannii's butthole hence the look of surprise.

29-10-2010 11:10
toland Offline
Junior Poster

Does anyone have the video to post by any chance? Sounded like a great show Smile
29-10-2010 11:22
Thread Closed