Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 125 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara - Domination Nights

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara - Domination Nights
Wish bs were this daring with their shows to do a 2-4-1's specifically for daytime girls on night. They really compliment each other brilliantly and should be proud of themselves. The thing is the shows shouldn't be just for the callers, but the viewers too and I'm chuffed that their show has been this brilliant. Well done Lucy and DANNII.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
27-10-2010 21:47
Find all posts by this user
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Give them their due, it was a sensational performance tonight. They've being taking a well deserved break for the past hour and as Lucy was on the tail-end of the day shift they'll probably finish at 12.30 or 1.00 but if we're lucky they'll come back out for an encore.

AS I SPEAK, HERE THEY COME.....(and if it's anything like the last show so will I!!)

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

27-10-2010 22:09
mancub Offline
Posting Machine

I believe that Lucy is on until 1am, but Dannii is continuing through to 5am...

twitter @DarrenMPhotos
http://www.danniiharwood.net
http://www.misskittylea.com - new websites coming very soon...
http://www.samanthabuxton.com

They Live will not obey, they will not conform, they will not marry and reproduce, they will not consume, they will not watch television and they will not sleep. THEY WILL LIVE!
27-10-2010 22:34
mancub Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2010 21:45 )mr williams Wrote:  How much do you have to pay to get a job like that????

Just need to be able to take a good photo of the ladies!! Keep an eye out as I may post some more samples of the shoot I'm doing for Dannii next week, there's a couple of recent examples of our last shoot in her pad thread.

twitter @DarrenMPhotos
http://www.danniiharwood.net
http://www.misskittylea.com - new websites coming very soon...
http://www.samanthabuxton.com

They Live will not obey, they will not conform, they will not marry and reproduce, they will not consume, they will not watch television and they will not sleep. THEY WILL LIVE!
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2010 22:38 by mancub.)
27-10-2010 22:38
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(27-10-2010 21:41 )mr williams Wrote:  Now we know how ticklish Dannii is!!

I've missed tonight's show unfortunately but I do know that Dannii is very ticklish! Apart from a couple of fantastic tickle clips she has made, she has been tied up and tickled a number of times on the show by Lucy. What a shame...

D G x x x
27-10-2010 23:19
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

The cream-smeared and knickerless Lucy is now holding the fort while the very naked and oiled-up (man, I never get tired of saying that; 'naked and oiled-up', yep, love it!) Dannii goes and gets cleaned up, or dressed (point?Big Grin).
What an awesome pairing these two are...why would I carry on and say "you gotta love em"? You don't have to and I couldn't care lessWink, but I love 'em and I hope Bang stay in business long enough to keep these shows on our screens for a while yet.Tongue
Oh no! Lucy appears to have something on her pussy - oh, it's her hand, oh that's alright then!
What? You still here? Look at the screen FFS!Cool

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
27-10-2010 23:33
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Dunno about anyone else, but I definitely did NOT see a blatant (and breathtakingly stunning) slip just a few moments agoSurprisedRolleyes *ulp!* and neither did Ofcom.
Great work, Lucy!Wink

~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
27-10-2010 23:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

normally i don't bother with bang babes, but i gotta say, excellent show from the girls tonight...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-10-2010 00:19
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Don't worry, Krill, I didn't see it either...SurprisedSurprised

If there is an award on this forum for "Performance of the Year", it has to go to Zarwood for tonight's show. Absolutely stunning. Make a note of the date, Wednesday October 27th, because tonight was what channels like this for broad-minded, consenting adults should be all about.

I feel sorry for Lilly Roma who has been the only other girl on tonight - I've flicked over a few times and she's hardly had a call as everybody's been watching Zarwood. If you missed it and want to know how good it was, let's just say I'm only glad Adele wasn't on tonight or I would have been unfaithful to her.

Girls, you deserve a standing ovation for tonight's performance and I can assure you that most of the audience have been standing for several hours already! laughlaugh

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 28-10-2010 00:25 by mr williams.)
28-10-2010 00:22
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Damn this just seems to get betterShy, the tongue-play from Lucy was incredible, so much so that I could almost feel it. And Dannii's breathily erotic display of writhing and finger-entwining with her luscious partner... so horny; Come on girls, give a guy a break - it's a school night!Big Grin
(Can't.... tear... eyes...away... or... speak... at ...normal... rate....)

~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2010 00:37 by Krill Liberator.)
28-10-2010 00:35
Thread Closed