gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
Fernanda comes on screen and blows the competition away, now if only she'd blow...

I'll stop there Wink Big Grin
21-10-2010 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(17-10-2010 16:29 )Webbiola Wrote:  Over a year ago Fernanda was voted best daytime babe and beat my beloved Danica into 2nd. While others have come along and been great and some have upped their game or moved to days from nights, Fernanda remains peerless as Queen of daytime.

.....the utimate accolade
what can I possibly add to it ??????
...... looks amazing after her 1st change of outfit into another of her trademark very skimpy almost outfits,......... despite her 5:30 start she still looks breathtaking.....HeartHeartHeart

21-10-2010 11:03
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(21-10-2010 10:48 )astonv1 Wrote:  Fernanda comes on screen and blows the competition away, now if only she'd blow...

I'll stop there Wink Big Grin

There's no competition. There's just none...

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
21-10-2010 11:11
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(21-10-2010 09:18 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(21-10-2010 08:54 )cwpussylover Wrote:  looks like she has given up on here!Sad such a sexy babe i really wanna shag her

How did you expect her to reply to your posts?

Angry Pirate: Don't you think that Fernanda's hair gives her an exotic look.
Or on the other hand, it may just be easier for her to do when she's starting at 5:30am

that she loves a good shag Tongue bet she is a bloody great shag
21-10-2010 13:09
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

[split] Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeart

Awww It's soo nice to come here after a while and see all those lovely msgs for me, thank u so much for taking time to put a smile on my face Wink I dind't forget about u guys just was soooo busy and my computer crashed but I'm back and to make It up I've posted a pic of me to make u guys smile Wink

Just to let u know, in a month I normally get two weekends off, so the days I will be on will be in this sequence Tuesdays and Thursdays for 2 following week then Thursdays and Sundays for the next two following weeks from 5:30pm untill 6pm ;-) so I'm back on EARLY BIRD and THE PAD on SUNDAY to have lots of naughty fun Wink

legendkilla1: aww thank u ;-) the most beautiful women,me? aww u made me melt ;-)

tdktv180: awww thenk u soo much for the compliments Wink

bigguy01: thank u Wink will be wearing the school girl outfit soon, I've been a naughty, need some punishment Big Grin i would definately would be up to be dominatrix , would also love to have Danni and Lucy making me their slave Mmmmm

cwpussylover: wow I do make u excited huh Big Grin glad u enjoy It cos I do making all of u who watch me feel excited Big Grin

tdktv180: I've attached another holiday pic, hope u like it Wink

dbfernandafan: those pics are definately from the holiday in Greece and not Turkey, I'm wearing the same hat and sun glasses, my hair gets curly when It's wet that's why Wink kiss

studley81: Naughty boy, Mmmmm that thought sounds very nice...yes I'm quite experienced and had lots of very naughty fun in the past Wink

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Thank u for the lovely msg, u always make me smile when I read It Wink Of course you can use my pic on your avatar, that's so sweet Wink

birdlime: Thank u for the tips, the funny thing is my next holiday will definately be India, I'm gonna book to go to Goa, I've heard that is soooo beautifull, so next year here I come ;-)

james25: I wanna do nights but I just will not have the energy to be shaking my ass all ni cos I've got things to do on my everyday life Big Grin will try to do just few hrs cos I wanna be soooo naughty Wink when I feel sexy my shows get steamed up MMmmmm It's hard to keep myself looking like an angel when I'm not Big Grin

Ree's No.1 fan: shame u don't like my hair, we can't ever get married then cos my hair naturally looks like that ( It's not a perm) so when u would wake up in the morning and see my hair like that u would ask for divorce Big Grin

Charlemagne: thank u Wink

astonv1: thank u Wink glad u like my hair naturally curly Wink

fredbear: awww thank u so much for those nice words Wink

smoothc: thank u Wink glad u like the hair Wink

pewack1976: thank u , glad u like my hair Wink

scoopz: My peachy bum always get lots attention, everyone wants to give a slap Big Grin but the thing is I like it so just do It Big Grin

Tintin: ha ha i like that, wow would definately look ater my ass huh Big Grin my naughty boy Wink

kevin: aww thank u Wink

sweetsugar007: aww thank u Wink

podgioli: Yes I do lots modelling as well, It's been a while I don't shoot fetish thought Sad but I really enjoy it when i do, I would love to have u as my slave, I'm a mean mistress Big Grin ... I've shot some fetish for this company too: pabo.com ....kisses

bahamian: yes I'n half Italian/Brazilian but was born in Brazil....I love Italy been there many times Wink come stai? Big Grin

alexxxi: I do have one of them in red, I only wear it whe I dress up to someone Wink

aliahmed: nooo don't be sad, the thing is I still haven't got hold of them, my friend doesn't live close and I've been sooo busy and didn't get the time to go there yet Wink I will wear them asap, I always keep my promises Wink

Webbiola: awww thank u Wink I have to my justice to my title huh Wink

bigbull: hey Andy my very tall friend, you did make me look short next to you and I was wearing heels Big Grin nice to hear from u here on the forum Wink was nice teasing u the other day on Tv Wink

AngryPirate: I would never get upset, some like my hair naturally curly some don't, i will keep doing both styles when I get bored of curly all I have to do is straight Wink kisses

Rammyrascal: thank u for lovelys msgs Wink

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
22-10-2010 18:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
plop47 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - caps and vids
Hi Fernanda you always look amazing. Thank you for putting on the best shows every time. Are you planning a special outfit for Halloween? I would love to see maybe the schoolgirl skirt again. OR maybe something else. Im sure you would look great in anything.
22-10-2010 18:38
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Fernanda I'm pleased to tell you my birthday is 2 days before yours. You look lovely everytime I see you on Earlybird and put on great shows too. The good thing about dayshows is you don't have to try too hard which I think is better. If anything Fernanda you look better than a good number of night babes. BTW this is my first time posting on your thread.

I agree FERNANDA has good taste, you guys who post on this thread seem a good bunch and look foward to more posting on this thread.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
22-10-2010 18:39
plop47 Offline
Junior Poster

you are so cool to actually take time to thank everyone. This is why we love you. I hope to also see you in the Daisy dukes again soon. And maybe a wife beater with it!! that would be awesome!! keep staying sweet and sexy we all love you here!!
22-10-2010 19:00
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(22-10-2010 18:39 )ledders69 Wrote:  If anything Fernanda you look better than a good number of night babes.

Fernanda looks better than ALL the night babes.
22-10-2010 19:03
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

Thank you for the pictures Fernanda!
22-10-2010 19:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles