babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Donatella

madhatter13 Offline
Banned

RE: Donatella
Just read the link. I for one don't know what to think, just the website was interesting to read. My thoughts are with the people who got hurt as for donatella my prayers go out to her. Some say she is just another it girl. Not sure what to think. People can say or act one way on TV to get fans and then act diffrent, but please all have an open mind about what happened, I read her dad was in jail for drugs and she was done for card fraud. We will never know that because we all don't know her in private like I don't know what each person here does in private. Just don't be too quick to judge her or defend her as we all don't know what she's like in private. And i'm not having a go just being real ok.

(17-04-2010 21:52 )mikedafc Wrote:  It has affected her even if she wasn't hurt. You try being in a place where someone comes in and randomly starts shooting.

Because she was involved in setting up the venue which her father owns she feels bad that people got hurt even though the party was a grimes daily controlled party and they were the ones controlling security searches etc.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2010 22:53 by madhatter13.)
17-04-2010 22:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
David Offline
Junior Poster

(17-04-2010 22:50 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Just read the link. I for one don't know what to think, just the website was interesting to read. My thoughts are with the people who got hurt as for donatella my prayers go out to her. Some say she is just another it girl. Not sure what to think. People can say or act one way on TV to get fans and then act diffrent, but please all have an open mind about what happened, I read her dad was in jail for drugs and she was done for card fraud. We will never know that because we all don't know her in private like I don't know what each person here does in private. Just don't be too quick to judge her or defend her as we all don't know what she's like in private. And i'm not having a go just being real ok.

Be a bit more careful how you say things madhatter, her dad was acquitted over the drugs charge, but was found guilty on firearms offences, and as far as I can find out Donatella has never been charged with anything let alone been found guilty.

She gets a lot of stick and grief because of her family, with many claiming she's just a spoilt little rich kid, if you think this is true ring up Charlie or Jo and ask them how hard she works, for instance when she was on the chat she used to do more shifts than anyone else.
20-04-2010 19:48
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

David man if you had read what i'd put it said I've an open mind on this. Which is say I don't know if it ture or not as I hardly know her and people can alway hide things. But all i know is what happened was bad and what she saw was bad, and what was it all over can't be just music. But my prayers go out to her and everyone caught up in it. But did I say I think its true, please read again and you'll find I never ever did.
20-04-2010 20:22
David Offline
Junior Poster

I know what you meant but one sentence made it look as though it was fact. My last bit about Charlie and Jo was not just aimed at you but everyone and I'm sorry that that appears to be a pop at you when it wasn't meant to be, as you know as well as me what a little grafter she is.
20-04-2010 21:29
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

For anyone who is missing her on TV: She presents on http://www.bangradio.fm on Saturday from 12pm to 2pm 103.6FM. She plays R+B,Grime and Old School Garage on her show.
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2010 14:21 by mikedafc.)
26-06-2010 14:20
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

she has a website now at http://www.littledonatella.com for anyone who wants to check out what she is doing nowadays.
01-10-2010 23:54
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Donatella and her feet!!
Well........this may be old news but i reckon iv found something pretty special about the gorgeous little donatella!

Did anyone know that Donatella works for a foot fetish party comapny under the name of jasmine? eek She gets booked for parties and private dates by foot fetish men and lets them lick tickel and worship her feet!!! Im a bit of a foot man myslelf and have been looking around for a foot party to see if its something i want to explore further and couldnt belive it when i came across photos of donatella on the site getting her feet licked! They look like very recent photos as well (by the hair style) wow i really want to book her!

Had no idea Donatella was into this kind of thing i remember calling her when she was on the chat once and started telling her how much i love feet and she changed the converstaion totally and said well i think its gross - and that was the end of that! lol

maybe shes short of cash - although not sure how seeing as her dads a billionaire but you never no lol

wish she still worked on the show so i could ask her a few things about it.

still in shock - i love it its made my day
14-10-2010 14:41
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Donatella and her feet!!
Have you got a link for it?

(14-10-2010 14:41 )tvbabelover Wrote:  Well........this may be old news but i reckon iv found something pretty special about the gorgeous little donatella!
14-10-2010 20:45
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Donatella and her feet!!
Try this and click on party pics:-

http://www.footworshippartylondon.com/

(14-10-2010 20:45 )mikedafc Wrote:  Have you got a link for it?

(14-10-2010 14:41 )tvbabelover Wrote:  Well........this may be old news but i reckon iv found something pretty special about the gorgeous little donatella!

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
17-10-2010 19:33
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

(17-10-2010 19:33 )Johnnylove Wrote:  Try this and click on party pics:-

http://www.footworshippartylondon.com/

Who knew that Phil Mitchell liked feet Wink (party pic 3)

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2010 19:42 by Chimpy.)
17-10-2010 19:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV