Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

biker200 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation xxx pics
I have sent my number.People should do what i do and get a sim they use only for the babeshows and nothing else.Its the easiest way and dont cost much.

What did i miss?
11-09-2010 03:30
Find all posts by this user
WNE Offline
Apprentice Poster

fairplay for coming on to address the problem like.
11-09-2010 08:24
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(11-09-2010 03:30 )biker200 Wrote:  I have sent my number.People should do what i do and get a sim they use only for the babeshows and nothing else.Its the easiest way and dont cost much.

thanks, leave it with me until monday and ill go through it with the customer service team

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
11-09-2010 11:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
A few nights ago when Tiffany did the sauna show Geri showed a few preview pics as an example for people to see what they’d get when they buy a tiff mobile pic, I thought woow their hot & ordered 1 but the 1 I got was no were near like what Geri advertised. I got a picture of tiffany leaning sidewise against the sauna wall wearing her bra & panties which had me really pissed of. Why would any 1 want to pay £3 for a pic that doesn’t even show boobs! Hmm my guess is babestations run by a bunch of liars not only that they have no consideration for their callers because they always cover the screen with advertising boxes and silly messages that covers the girls bodies annoyed annoyed

To be honest I’d love to see All of the babestation babes move to another channel because babestation only cares about them self’s (advertising lies & covering the screens with messages no 1 wants to see). In my books they should be shut down or go back to the way they were, over a year ago they cared about their callers etc but these days they couldn’t give a shit about them!!

Sorry for my rude comments above I’m just pissed of with the way babestations management treats their customers / callers etc.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 16:23 by SirAssAlot.)
11-09-2010 16:07
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hey Tintin, you need to buy more of the xxx pics to get the more naughty ones?
(09-09-2010 09:11 )babestation Wrote:  are the people reporting tame pictures new users to the service?

our service provider tends to "initiate" users with a softer picture first before you get the usual harder pictures

i've seen some of the pictures coming out of the studio, and they are definitely much better than what you can see on your TV screens!

You can pm forum member Babestation if u want?
(10-09-2010 00:05 )babestation Wrote:  if people who aren't happy with the service could PM us and include either the picture they received, or their mobile number, we can investigate it with our customer services team and try to get to the bottom of it

thanks

More info on the xxx pics issue is available in the following thread.

11-09-2010 16:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(11-09-2010 16:20 )Josh Wrote:  Hey Tintin, you need to buy more of the xxx pics to get the more naughty ones?
(09-09-2010 09:11 )babestation Wrote:  are the people reporting tame pictures new users to the service?

our service provider tends to "initiate" users with a softer picture first before you get the usual harder pictures

i've seen some of the pictures coming out of the studio, and they are definitely much better than what you can see on your TV screens!

You can pm forum member Babestation if u want?
(10-09-2010 00:05 )babestation Wrote:  if people who aren't happy with the service could PM us and include either the picture they received, or their mobile number, we can investigate it with our customer services team and try to get to the bottom of it

thanks

More info on the xxx pics issue is available in the following thread.

They should say that when their advertising the content cause who the hell wants to waste £3 on a pic that shows nothing... As i said BS only cares about them selfs & has no consideration for their customers!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
11-09-2010 16:33
MrRude Offline
Junior Poster

quick question to babestation...

why last night when they are taking the pics does the presenter say "you'll get pics like these" and not "you'll get these pics"??

surely the intention is that you'll get the pics she's taking..

is this a slip of the tongue on the presenters part...albeit repeated...or is this intentional??

I believe i've heard this said a fw times over the last few nights and i'd be interested to hear if anybody else has noticed this..

Cheers

MrRude
11-09-2010 21:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(11-09-2010 21:27 )MrRude Wrote:  quick question to babestation...

why last night when they are taking the pics does the presenter say "you'll get pics like these" and not "you'll get these pics"??

surely the intention is that you'll get the pics she's taking..

is this a slip of the tongue on the presenters part...albeit repeated...or is this intentional??

I believe i've heard this said a fw times over the last few nights and i'd be interested to hear if anybody else has noticed this..

Cheers

MrRude

It's most likely to cover their ass incase they are accused of not delivering on their promise. That way, they can actually say that they didn't tell us we'd get those exact pics, but ones LIKE them. It's called leading the texters on, and tricking them into texting. Smart, but shady. Doesn't Babestation/Cellcast make enough money? I'm sure the website is doing well, and they get money from the calls, and the ratings are probably decent, so why scam people? Everyone has already seen most of the women naked before, at least the ones who've had harder pics taken of them, so they should be smarter than to text, when they can find pics LIKE them by using Google. As for women who are a bit more tame, well I'd hold out for pics on the website, or if they get their own sites as well, because it's very unlikely you'll ever see the actual explicit pics.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 21:55 by mrmann.)
11-09-2010 21:52
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

BS by name and BS by nature.
12-09-2010 00:58
emperornxviii Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation xxx pics - complaints
The Babestation xxx pics definitely exist but I don't understand the comment about people not getting them straight away. As someone else said above, surely if people don't get the xxx pics straight away they won't come back for more???
12-09-2010 08:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV