gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
FernandaHeart, mi FernandaHeart....where are you??Sad
YES Fernanda, I could handle ALL of your Brazilian passion........and return it with interest! X Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
07-09-2010 10:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

I am missing her too DBFERNANDAFAN.SadSadSadSad

Aint no sunshine when she's gone
Its not warm when she's away
Aint no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long
Anytime She goes away.....Bill Withers 1971
08-09-2010 04:21
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

I hope mi princesa is ok??Huh

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
08-09-2010 15:37
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda is on right now in a tight red dress and red thong looking dam hawt!!!! She was rubbing her nipple ring earlier aswell, i nearly blew a load lolWink Her arse is well on display and is looking amazing today!! oh and wat id give to get between that cleavage......erm i need to go and have a wank now over Fernanda......
09-09-2010 13:10
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

shocked how can she get even more gorgeous everytime?? boots, gloves red dress and tiny tiny thong, delicious!!Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
09-09-2010 14:36
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

i wanna lick yer clit i wanna chew your lips i wanna make you squirt your cum over my rock hard cock, babe your fuckin gawgus babe
09-09-2010 18:23
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

Gwan Fernanda with the desert camo. I swear if I was in the middle of the desert about to die and I had a choice between a tank of water or Fernanda, I'd proceed to give Fernanda a good 50 pumps before dying a happy man

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2010 18:48 by smoothc.)
09-09-2010 18:47
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Damn, why do I have to work a 12 hour shift every Thursday?annoyed
Just saw the CAPS/VIDS page (WOW) Looks like I missed the best Fernanda day ever (again).

Fernanda I hope U do a WED or SAT soon (my days off) so we can have a long chat on the phone, I would love to talk to the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world, i am totally crazy about you.

I have never ever wanted to phone a chatline before, but I cant wait to speak to you.

You are amazing.
XXXXXXXX
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2010 22:29 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
09-09-2010 22:24
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeartHeart

It's been a little I haven't been here and It's so nice to read all those nice msgs, Thank you for evryone who always take the time for me Wink

I'm off to Greece next week whooohooo can't wait to be on the beach while the sun kiss my soft skin Big Grin will put some pics up of my holliday when I'm back Wink

I'm on EarlyBird tomorrow and then on The Pad on SUNDAY all day Wink

astonv1: It's a pleasure replying to all of you who take the time to send me some love Wink Glad u like my hair up, I often put my hair up out and about, today actually I had two pigtales was looking like a naughty little girl Big Grin

mackdaddy: I've done a shoot for my website in the shower with lots of oil on my body Mmmmm look soooo hot....will see if I can put up here to tease you more Wink

bigguy01: Thank u Smile FURSDAY is just a funny way I used to say THURSDAY because I'm on every thursday so the F is because of Fernanda, my name Wink

smoothc: I end up not going to the carnival, was it good? I was bit tired so end up being lazy and naughty at home Big Grin

jdizzle: Thank u Wink I like denim shorts too, i always wear them out and about Wink

Charlemagne: I already got a natural brown skin, so my tan stays for a long time, plus I really enjoyed the British summer this year and was sunbathing in tha park many times Wink

birdlime; Aww thank you to update me with Brazilian games, I didn't even know that :O I think I'm becoming britsh now Big Grin

stevec71: I wish I knew how to make tit tape illegal cos my nipples are so sore Sad they need to be kissed better Big Grin

cdill: Me on at 3:30am!! I think you were dreaming Big Grin

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Yes I used to do catwalk shows when I was skinny like a stick Big Grin and It was around 5 years ago, I remenber the name of 1 designer wich Ricardo Zucillini I think, I've never searched on line but might be something Wink

pewack1976: Aww Thank u Wink I always try my best to look hotter and I love showing It off as u can notice Wink

dave99: Aww thank u ;-) I end up not going to the carnival but heard that It was very good Wink

Ro1982: thank u ;-) will make sure I show off my peachy bum more then Big Grin

bigguy01: I have 4 tatoos, the one above my pussy is a Heart and I have another on my bum on top of my bum chicks, another on my wrist arabic writing and a new one in my ear wich is tribal Wink going to continue the one above my pussy going more down towards errr...Big Grin the tatoo guy will think It's a lucky day for him Big Grin

bigguy01: I will definately be in Brazil for the World Cup and Olympics Wink girls playing volleyball on the beach only in tiny bikini is very common in Brazil, specially in Rio, when I go there I always play for fun Wink

dbfernandafan: aww you're such a sweet heart Wink always make me melt with those nice msgs Wink... I was aways then got a bit sick, that's why I desapeared for a little while Wink

Ro1982: Is kelly doing nights? if she does I would love to share the set with her Mmm Wink I might do It but still thinking cos I love my beauty sleep in the nights Big Grin

fredbear: Aww you're so sweet, thank u Wink love you msg on the bottom of your reply, is sooo cute... you're my little cub Wink

theviper23: I really like that, so cool, you're good, I even showed It to my friend Big Grin thank u Wink

smoothc: ha ha good boy and I would make sure you wold enjoy very much your last moments Big Grin

I-Love-U-Fernanda: awww thank u Wink good news for you then, tomorrow I'm on only on Early Bird in the morning till 10am Wink you're so sweet, can't wait to hear your sweet voice too Wink

HeartHeart Heart BIG KISSES HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
10-09-2010 15:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(10-09-2010 15:56 )fernanda Wrote:  will put some pics up of my holliday when I'm back Wink

Can't wait.

mackdaddy: I've done a shoot for my website in the shower with lots of oil on my body Mmmmm look soooo hot....will see if I can put up here to tease you more Wink

Yes please.Heart

stevec71: I wish I knew how to make tit tape illegal cos my nipples are so sore Sad they need to be kissed better Big Grin

Can I do it please.

Ro1982: Is kelly doing nights? if she does I would love to share the set with her Mmm Wink I might do It but still thinking cos I love my beauty sleep in the nights Big Grin

Please do nights even if is just one show.

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
10-09-2010 18:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles