babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Storm - Website & Live Webstream

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Club Paradiso - Website & Live Webstream
The Websites, coming up clean for me, I'm using McAfee.
11-05-2010 14:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

ImageChunk.com

Is anyone else getting the above continually on the webstream Huh.
I know they have been having problems with it recently.
12-05-2010 01:21
salimos Offline
Master Poster

(11-05-2010 13:22 )sculture73 Wrote:  I'm accessing it through http://www.clubparadiso.tv. This is the virus description HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer, I'm using Kaspersky and it's generally on point.

Just tried now and still getting the same warning. The only page which doesn't seem to contain it is their newsletter sign up page. http://www.clubparadiso.tv/newsletter.php

I got a trojan alert after trying to access at http://www.clubparadiso.tv. I'm using eset smart security as antivirus and it's up to date. annoyedannoyed
12-05-2010 01:53
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(12-05-2010 01:21 )mucker Wrote:  Is anyone else getting the above continually on the webstream Huh.
I know they have been having problems with it recently.

The webstream was down for quite a while, but then they changed suppliers from "d2see" too "firestorm media" and we got it back. The new stream lasted two days, and it been down ever since. annoyed

So we've had the stream for two days out of 12. So god knows when we will get it back. Huh
12-05-2010 02:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Oh well, at least Bob is trying to fix it. Wink Big Grin

[Image: main_10.jpg]
12-05-2010 23:04
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(11-05-2010 13:22 )sculture73 Wrote:  I'm accessing it through http://www.clubparadiso.tv. This is the virus description HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer, I'm using Kaspersky and it's generally on point.

Just tried now and still getting the same warning. The only page which doesn't seem to contain it is their newsletter sign up page. http://www.clubparadiso.tv/newsletter.php

This appears to be a known issue, particularly for Kaspersky, where the software creates a 'false positive' warning. A false positive being quite simply, a misinterpretation of a script, which in this case I suspect is the live stream. Because the live stream is provided by a 3rd party website, your AV software thinks it is an attempt to redirect your broswer to a site without your permission/knowledge. I'm not familiar with your software, but is it possible for you to quarantine the alleged trojan and/or add CP as a safe or trusted site to Kaspersky's knowledge base?

Playing Devil's Advocate however, there is also the possibilty that the site or live stream has been compromised in some way, which may explain why a different AV application is seeing the same thing. The best suggestion is to try the Kaspersky Lab Forum for further advice and assistance with identifying possibly harmful script.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 12:58 by Shady.)
14-05-2010 12:53
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I'm using Norton,and am getting the this site is not safe and may harm your computer notice?????Rolleyes
14-05-2010 15:54
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The safest way to surf the web is to use linux like I do.
If you do not want to install linux, you can install VirtualBox in Windows to create a virtual machine inside windows.
Full details and documentation are here
http://www.virtualbox.org/
You then install ubuntu or some other linux inside this virtual machine and surf with that. It uses all the drivers and facilities of the windows setup. ie everything just works, but the internet does not get access to your windows files at all. You can swap between your virtual linux machine and windows without rebooting. I've done this on my XP laptop as an experiment and it worked perfectly after adding the linux adobe flash player.
14-05-2010 16:17
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well the club Paradiso website has now been added to the blocked list by google.

There reasons were as follows :

Of the 6 pages that we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 6 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time that Google visited this site was on 2010-05-13, and the last time that suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-05-13.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including insertwords.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS22384 (NATIONALNET).

It seems that Bob is going to have to think about re-designing his entire site, and get rid of all that advertising shit that's causing the problem.
14-05-2010 18:19
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Oh dear!

[Image: 1_1981.jpg]
14-05-2010 20:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV