Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.16 Average

Anna Lovato - Bluebird TV

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Anna Lovato - Bluebird TV
(17-04-2010 18:08 )bunnybc Wrote:  Who made the request Skate? Wink

SMc did. If he hadn't done so by the time I saw the news, I would have made a request. Wazo also sent me a PM suggesting it be moved.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-04-2010 18:35
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I agree. BlueBird should have there own section, and it should be moved there, as Anna no longer has any ties to Elite TV. The one thread that Elite do still have an interest in, AnnaLovatoOnline has already been moved back to the normal Elite section.
17-04-2010 18:51
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

First, good luck now that you've finally sorted out the direction you want to take, Anna. I've got used to the idea of watching you via the web streams since you left BS, so I hope Bluebird gets a decent stream or two set up ready for your return to the channels.

On the wider front my big hope in all of this is that maybe we will at last have a player in the field with enough financial and legal clout to once and for all slap Ofcom back under the rock it crawled out from.
18-04-2010 04:45
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

I worked for Elite for 9 months i think....maybe they launched in the April and then i came a little bit after.............
19-04-2010 14:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

and your gonna have a lot of familar faces with you at bluebird, ashleys joining you now as well as the others.
19-04-2010 14:43
Phil323uk Offline
Junior Poster

Oh well, until Anna reappears on our screens I'll have to make do with the new video of Anna giving herself a 'thorough' cleaning in the shower. TongueTongueTongue

Phil, short for Filth.
19-04-2010 21:56
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2010 19:04 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Please help us understand what it is that promotes your loyalty to Elite as a station, as compared with any other station that does exactly the same thing [girl/phone/sofa - etc].

Loyalty is different from success. I suspect that if you do launch your TV channels, throw enough cash around and hire some good people to appear onscreen and run the shows, they'll be a success - with our without loyalty to your channels or brand.

Aside from the natural loyalty fans have towards their favourite girls, my opinion is that loyalty to a channel stems from something that can't be 'bought' - respect. While Elite have made many errors (both on this forum and with their broadcasts), and continue to do so, they appear to gave gained an element of respect from the members here, that other channels have failed to acquire.

I may be wrong, but from what I've seen of your posts in the past couple of years, both on this forum and elsewhere, I think you will have a long way to go to achieve 'channel' loyalty.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-04-2010 22:19
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

Helloooo as i have not seen you for a while i thought i should post a bday pic or 2.....what dya think? LOL.XXXXXX

Enjoyd my birthday v much went to the lanesborough for lunch v posh!!! Didnt fit in v well and managed to spit out some of it across the table.....not good!! Smile Then went to see Wicked i loved it. I also stayed in a lovely little hotel called hotel 41 on Buckingham Palace road....sooo nice.

I miss talking to you guys.....hope your all well. And enjoyin the sunny days. P.S Bank holiday next weeeeeekkkkk YEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY
26-04-2010 08:38
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

(26-04-2010 08:38 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  Enjoyd my birthday v much went to the lanesborough for lunch v posh!!! Didnt fit in v well and managed to spit out some of it across the table.....not good!! Smile

Lmao. You just can't take some people anywhere, lol. Bounce

Have a great week Anna. Heart

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
26-04-2010 14:47
Angie51 Away
colourful life

(14-04-2010 06:58 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  Hi boys.....so after having had a few days off in the sunshine....mmmm its been nice hasn’t it?

I have been having a little think about what’s happening and moving forward. I have packed up my little thongs and left Elite TV today.

From today onward I will be working soley for Bluebird, both for my Adult work and my TV work.

I can’t wait to get started in June!!!!!!! In the meantime I’m off to sunny LA to shoot some v naughty Bluebird movies....hehe!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluebird have been fantastic and v supportive...they have even given me till May off to get myself ready for my trip!!!!!!!! Tan, gym, shopping........heaven! And my birthday in 2 weeks, so anyone out in town on the 23rd April???....YEY...........

I will miss everyone at Elite v much, but its time to move on.

It's a shame about the Elite website mix-up, it all turned out to be a bit of a disaster. I have spoken to Jamie about a plan of action for closing it down. And im sure he will let you know the plan.

Buts that’s all in the past now, and moving forward I have some BIG things coming up for you to enjoy..TV work, more MOVIES,and even a NEW website..maybe I could even be tempted to do a boy/girl!!!!!!!! MMMMMMM.........what do you think?........................

I will miss talking to you in the time i have off...im on Twitter and will set up a new Facebook soon when i find out whey my old one was deleted. http://twitter.com/annaklovato

I will see you on the other side, naughtyr than eva....im sure BB will post pics of myself TJ and Paige while in the US for you to enjoy!!!!! On the blog section on the BB website http://www.bluebirdfilms.co.uk

Enjoy your time in the sun and remember you'll be missed by lots of happy callers. I hope you still want me, a female to keep in touch. XXXXX
26-04-2010 16:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV