clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

belfrylover Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Anna Lovato Online - Teasers & Promos
Ive got no complaints so far. Some great pics of one of the cutest women I have ever seen. The vid of her and Amanda is great. Can't wait to see Anna and Sophia together. I have payed the one off fee so i can wait and see what else will come up.

Cheers AnnaHeart
02-04-2010 01:33
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2010 01:33 )belfrylover Wrote:  Ive got no complaints so far. Some great pics of one of the cutest women I have ever seen. The vid of her and Amanda is great. Can't wait to see Anna and Sophia together. I have payed the one off fee so i can wait and see what else will come up.

Cheers AnnaHeart

From the brief glimpse of her site page, and from the positive reviews here, I'm signing up!
02-04-2010 01:43
belfrylover Offline
Senior Poster

(02-04-2010 01:43 )mrmann Wrote:  
(02-04-2010 01:33 )belfrylover Wrote:  Ive got no complaints so far. Some great pics of one of the cutest women I have ever seen. The vid of her and Amanda is great. Can't wait to see Anna and Sophia together. I have payed the one off fee so i can wait and see what else will come up.

Cheers AnnaHeart

From the brief glimpse of her site page, and from the positive reviews here, I'm signing up!

Good for you. Sure you won't regret it.
02-04-2010 01:45
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Hi All,

Thanks for your sign ups and glad to see you are not disappointed with the content.

Just so everyone knows exactly what to expect you will get a photo and video update each week as well as Blogs etc that Anna will be uploading herself.

All the content going on to the site in the coming months will be brand new and will be either solo girl or girl/girl. No censorship, fully nude etc. This is not a soft site.

We will also be adding a webcam feature over the coming weeks allowing you to dial in to watch a group webcam show or pre-book a private 1-2-1 (if you can afford it!).

Hope you enjoy the site and please let us have your feedback re the content, functionality etc.

Nice one,

Jamie.
Wink
02-04-2010 01:58
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

I just signed up to Anna's site and my first impressions are that it looks good. The photo sets are very good quality and the set with Amanda in the kitchen is definitely not softcore. Anna looks stunning in all the pics. Heart

My only gripe as far as that is concerned is that you should definitely add a 'slideshow' to the photos so you don't keep having to click the next pic when you're trying to have a wank, lol. Tongue laugh

I've only watched the video of Anna & Amanda but its very good considering its Anna's first girl/girl scene so promises good things for the future.

Looking forward to seeing the new content added as the site begins to grow but so far so good. Congrats Anna! Heart

Anna, having seen some of your content I can definitely say that you have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to not being sexy enough. You definitely ARE!!!

Best of luck with the site. Hope it's a great success for ya. Heart

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 03:48 by Devillish.)
02-04-2010 03:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Just use the Download zip function to get the pics then put them in a slideshow job done laughlaughlaughlaugh

Also Amandas was not the first g/g video she had done she had already filmed about half of the bluebird film so had already had Thorney and LDM and had shot the sophia one if i remember correctly

(02-04-2010 03:46 )Devillish Wrote:  I just signed up to Anna's site and my first impressions are that it looks good. The photo sets are very good quality and the set with Amanda in the kitchen is definitely not softcore. Anna looks stunning in all the pics. Heart

My only gripe as far as that is concerned is that you should definitely add a 'slideshow' to the photos so you don't keep having to click the next pic when you're trying to have a wank, lol. Tongue laugh

I've only watched the video of Anna & Amanda but its very good considering its Anna's first girl/girl scene so promises good things for the future.

Looking forward to seeing the new content added as the site begins to grow but so far so good. Congrats Anna! Heart

Anna, having seen some of your content I can definitely say that you have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to not being sexy enough. You definitely ARE!!!

Best of luck with the site. Hope it's a great success for ya. Heart

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 04:59 by HannahsPet.)
02-04-2010 04:57
annalover Offline
Junior Poster

My name might suggest a little bias, but having seen a lot of these babeshow girls websites, this is the best by a country mile!! Have not slept a wink watching the videos all night!!!

for anyone who hasnt signed up, do it...and do it now!!!

Well done anna and elite, looking forward to the rest of the updates and content!!!
02-04-2010 07:26
rusty legrand Offline
Junior Poster

I am rusty legrand and I am proud to be a member of Anna's site. She is a great girl.
02-04-2010 10:13
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

It's not bad I wouldn't say it's fantastic nor would I call it crap! You see more Pu**y in this link http://www.glam0ur.com/gals/anna_lovate/18/index.php than you do from all of her sets put together Sad. Not only that the free Pinky link Elite posted that was the only Pu**y shoot in that set annoyed annoyed

I hope Anna's future sets is a hell of a lot better cause so far her twistys set is 10000 times better...

That's just my opinion

Anna I'm not saying you have a crap site so plz don't think that.

Kisses

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-04-2010 10:29
sirfunkalot Offline
Junior Poster

(02-04-2010 10:29 )Tintin Wrote:  It's not bad I wouldn't say it's fantastic nor would I call it crap! You see more Pu**y in this link http://www.glam0ur.com/gals/anna_lovate/18/index.php than you do from all of her sets put together Sad. Not only that the free Pinky link Elite posted that was the only Pu**y shoot in that set annoyed annoyed

I hope Anna's future sets is a hell of a lot better cause so far her twistys set is 10000 times better...

That's just my opinion

Anna I'm not saying you have a crap site so plz don't think that.

Kisses

This always seems to be the case with british sites, they tend to hold back a lot more than the european or us sites. It's a shame the girls have to shoot for other sites for us to get more.

Only brit site worth a shout is the $uburban Am site. I like sites that give daily updates, you pay good money you want a good service.

Anna is stunning, but I'm going to hold off from joining until I hear more positive feedback, I do wish her luck with getting some good success from the site, but for now Twi$tys is the place to be.
02-04-2010 10:52
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles