Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 186 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Jade Victoria

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Jade Victoria
Jade-Victoria is like the mail man - she always delivers.Smile
J-V really is remarkably flexible and agile in her poses and amazes with her own special blend of what I would characterise as 'friendly filthiness.' Heart
Really lovely lingerie - black against alabaster skin looks so good and loved the necklace - with flaming red hair and a great sparkle in her eyes rocks my world. Perfect timing helps as well! Very, very good. Smile
A very good pairing with Levi and plenty of satisfied callers no doubt - quality woman, J-V, qualty performer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
11-02-2010 22:43
Find all posts by this user
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

(11-02-2010 22:43 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Jade-Victoria is like the mail man - she always delivers.Smile
J-V really is remarkably flexible and agile in her poses and amazes with her own special blend of what I would characterise as 'friendly filthiness.' Heart
Really lovely lingerie - black against alabaster skin looks so good and loved the necklace - with flaming red hair and a great sparkle in her eyes rocks my world. Perfect timing helps as well! Very, very good. Smile
A very good pairing with Levi and plenty of satisfied callers no doubt - quality woman, J-V, qualty performer.

I could agree she is really quite amazing!
12-02-2010 13:58
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Jade looking lovely as ever and with Courtney, a beautiful blonde whom I've not seen before, to keep her company tonight. J-V has got a great ass - along with everything else a man or woman could possibly want - that looks so good in her black thong. She is just a great performer who looks like she's having fun. SmileBig GrinSmile

13-02-2010 22:45
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Jade Victoria looking fantastic in black with her thigh length boots over stockings making her look every inch the dominatrix. Yet you'd know you know you were in safe but stern hands with Mistress J-V, can't think of anywhere I'd rather be! SmileHeartSmile

(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 23:53 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
15-02-2010 23:14
smooverocky Offline
Apprentice Poster

Just got of of the phone with Jade, oh my god that was worth it, the sexiest woman on any of these channels, the hair, the skin, the curves, THE VOICE! and such a dirty girl too, if she has a fella, he's a lucky man!

and you probably won't remember me Jade, but its Toby, from kent... had to go, you made me make a big mess!
20-02-2010 02:54
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

The hardworking J-V is always great. Tremendous energy and flexibility as well as a great body and a dirty mind! I adore her long red hair and the way she plays with it, wonderful. Passes the test every time. SmileHeart

20-02-2010 09:38
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

im not into the whole dominatrix thing but i still think she is the sexiest girl out there. fantastic tits, great ass, lovely smooth pale skin and sexy red hair
20-02-2010 10:15
clarkyoafc Offline
Junior Poster

(15-02-2010 23:14 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Jade Victoria looking fantastic in black with her thigh length boots over stockings making her look every inch the dominatrix. Yet you'd know you know you were in safe but stern hands with Mistress J-V, can't think of anywhere I'd rather be! SmileHeartSmile

i cant say how dissappointed i am i missed this. i used to love her sessions on babestation when she had special dominatrix themed half hours or so. it would be great if she did this again on tvx and went back to the whole dom thing once in a while?
20-02-2010 10:25
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

its great Jade has started wearing boots again, TVX also have seemed to be restricting the girls movements less this week which is always a good thing
20-02-2010 12:50
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Jade-Victoria in her boots again along with a very sexy leopard skin outfit that makes me want to swing through the trees on a vine and sweep her off her feet in "Me Tarzan, you Jade" style. Bounce

Unfortunately I'd probably get vertigo as I don't like heights but I'm sure we'd get up to some monkey business and I'd try not to cheetah out of anything... Rolleyes

21-02-2010 21:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV