Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 186 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Jade Victoria

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Jade Victoria
jade does have a wonderful bum but remember she is best known for her big natural boobs so obvously shows them off a lot more

Piper Niven Superfan
06-01-2010 11:24
Find all posts by this user
Fay.Girl Offline

Don't usually call in these shows but me and my girl (yes I'm one as well) constantly flick through the latter sky channels but since some time last year we're constantly on 907 or 913 looking for Jade; she's SO hot. My gf is also a pale redhead and she likes to pretend she's Jade sometimes when we're roleplaying or whatever lol... *bless her*

I mean I love my gf and everything but am TOTALLY in love with Jade-Victoria. The one thing I'm annoyed about though is EVERY TIME I've sent a msg to the shortcode to get Jade's photos to my phone, it NEVER sends me them! Not even a response text! =(
07-01-2010 17:04
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

(07-01-2010 17:04 )Fay.Girl Wrote:  Don't usually call in these shows but me and my girl (yes I'm one as well) constantly flick through the latter sky channels but since some time last year we're constantly on 907 or 913 looking for Jade; she's SO hot. My gf is also a pale redhead and she likes to pretend she's Jade sometimes when we're roleplaying or whatever lol... *bless her*

I mean I love my gf and everything but am TOTALLY in love with Jade-Victoria. The one thing I'm annoyed about though is EVERY TIME I've sent a msg to the shortcode to get Jade's photos to my phone, it NEVER sends me them! Not even a response text! =(

God i love my job, especially when i have 2 sexy girls watching. You send me a pic of you and your gf (hehe) i will send you a pic of me lol.Big Grin
10-01-2010 00:08
bjd Offline
Just Glad To Be Here

Heard you have not been too well Jade so please get well soon we miss you on our screens Sad[/u]

Cara Steel= HOT,HOT,HOT!
10-01-2010 00:43
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Great to see Jade back to full fitness after the flu. Sad

Long time admirer of Jade but never got round to calling her Huh but she's as excellent on the phone as she is to look at on the screen. Perhaps she's still got the slightest hint of a husky voice after her flu but that just adds to her allure. Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
20-01-2010 22:20
flimme Offline
Junior Poster

(10-01-2010 00:08 )jade-victoria Wrote:  
(07-01-2010 17:04 )Fay.Girl Wrote:  Don't usually call in these shows but me and my girl (yes I'm one as well) constantly flick through the latter sky channels but since some time last year we're constantly on 907 or 913 looking for Jade; she's SO hot. My gf is also a pale redhead and she likes to pretend she's Jade sometimes when we're roleplaying or whatever lol... *bless her*

God i love my job, especially when i have 2 sexy girls watching. You send me a pic of you and your gf (hehe) i will send you a pic of me lol.Big Grin

well you great any sprouts? xox

my milk is four days old and its lumpy! bollox to cravendale!!!!
20-01-2010 22:50
ziggy0907 Offline
Junior Poster

lookin great as usual tonight jade, your bloke is very lucky
20-01-2010 23:18
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

Thank you guys, im back on tonight for some weekend fun, make sure your watching.
22-01-2010 17:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

excellent news. i always watch each night youre on.

Piper Niven Superfan
22-01-2010 19:33
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(22-01-2010 17:33 )jade-victoria Wrote:  Thank you guys, im back on tonight for some weekend fun, make sure your watching.

And looked seriously good if I may say so! I'll be coming back soon for some more beautiful filth - thank you Jade. Personal service is always greatly appreciated!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
23-01-2010 11:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV