Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 125 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara - Domination Nights

trowpiks Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara DOMINATION NIGHTS!

Dannii Fan Bob
03-12-2009 12:02
Find all posts by this user
trowpiks Offline
Senior Poster

Dannii Fan Bob
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 12:34 by trowpiks.)
03-12-2009 12:33
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

disconected, thanks for the awesome pic of Lucy and Dannii - that's the kinda thing I like seeing
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 14:22 by ravenous.)
03-12-2009 14:21
JOHNNY FROG Offline
Junior Poster

If the fans like it and the girls enjoy doing it this show will be (is already) a success.

I only watched breifly last night and the 2 girls to me just look like they are having a petulant strop,throwing their toys out of the pram and being silly.No sense of controlled sexuality like you might imagine from a dominatrix but just vulgar shouting at the phone and camera and face pulling. All the furniture and phone whipping and foot stamping is almost funny but in no way sexy.

They're both very popular on the usual shows so I suppose the fans can't get enough and as someone said its only for a few hours...

I think the basic idea is good and the set is sexy but the girls behaviour lets the whole thing down from a "sexiness" perspective
03-12-2009 19:43
aliahmed Offline
Senior Poster

i understand a real slave cant be brought on to the show....but how bout using a male inflatable doll to make it more realistic Tongue it wuld be better dominating him rather then all that furniture whipping which i agree looks weird sometimes
03-12-2009 21:02
JOHNNY FROG Offline
Junior Poster

I should stop adding to this thread,stop watching that show and leave it to those who actually like it.However a bit of girl on girl domination would be sexy..

For mancub who is a friend of the lovely ladies.Can you suggest that Danni straps Lucy ( as naked as she is happy to be) on the cross and gives Lucy a good going over under orders from the callers?

It seems to me Danni is the one who needs to get rid of her aggression by doing this show so why not let her do it, on the helpless sexy Lucy?
03-12-2009 21:24
mancub Offline
Posting Machine

(03-12-2009 21:24 )JOHNNY FROG Wrote:  I should stop adding to this thread,stop watching that show and leave it to those who actually like it.However a bit of girl on girl domination would be sexy..

For mancub who is a friend of the lovely ladies.Can you suggest that Danni straps Lucy ( as naked as she is happy to be) on the cross and gives Lucy a good going over under orders from the callers?

It seems to me Danni is the one who needs to get rid of her aggression by doing this show so why not let her do it, on the helpless sexy Lucy?

Sure I can suggest it to them, but I think that they may struggle to get some of that past OFCOM...!
04-12-2009 01:16
8admunky Offline
Junior Poster

The only problems I have with the site are that the images are very small, the vid quality is poor and it only updates 3 times a month. The picture content is amazing as always, but not very easy to see.

Some of the recent updates were from other sites, but the images and videos were less than half the resolution, which is not the greatest.

Still think she is amazing though....Smile
05-12-2009 08:14
mancub Offline
Posting Machine

Can't do much about the picture size, but there are brand new sets coming soon and they are top quality images. Agree a little on some of the vid quality. Obviously they need to be a certain size and file type, but see I'll see if anything can be done with the new ones...
05-12-2009 11:58
letain Offline

Bloomin' typical. I turn my back for 5 mins and something brilliant like this happens.

Would someone in the know mind confirming the schedule for me? Is it every Wednesday night? From 9pm all night? I guess us Freeview chumps will have to stream the show, since the channel doesn't show up until 1am.

Cheers.

EDIT:

Hah, answered my own question whilst reviewing the thread:

Lucy posted:
"I am not doing the DOM night next Wednesday but Mistress Dannii will be still be on with Frankie but I will be returning every Wednesday after that up until Christmas!!!"
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 23:15 by letain.)
08-12-2009 22:47
Thread Closed