Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 186 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Jade Victoria

brightonboy84 Offline

RE: Jade Victoria
1st post on here!
Always thought Sammi was my fave untill switching on and seein this redhead!
Absolutly fantasic tits! best ive ever seen on these channels without a shadow of a doubt!
Wanktastic! Wink
19-11-2009 02:55
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

welcome to the jade fanclub. ive been a paid up member ever since jade started on the babechannels. very pretty in pink jade last night. i liked it a lot

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2009 14:50
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

yay welcome brighton boy!! can i say a big hello to paul who is on here and commented somewhere on my little forum but i cant remember your user name, he gave me another call last night, oh yes he loves the titties lol x
19-11-2009 18:00
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

(27-10-2009 23:04 )mark495 Wrote:  and back to a channel where you can get into character not just lay there Sad

Thats all well and good saying that, but i would rather lay there and enjoy the calls then feel constantly under pressure thinking about hold times and trying to get more calls in and not concentrating on the caller who is on the phone. Also just cause someone is moving about shaking everything momma gave them doesent mean they are actually any good with what they are saying on the phone. Me personally wouldnt enjoy someone moving around shaking etc and just umming and ahhhing on the phone. Anyone that has spoken to me will know i prefere to be very descriptive on the phone i cant do that while have a spasam lol x
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 18:08 by jade-victoria.)
19-11-2009 18:05
northern star Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-11-2009 18:00 )jade-victoria Wrote:  yay welcome brighton boy!! can i say a big hello to paul who is on here and commented somewhere on my little forum but i cant remember your user name, he gave me another call last night, oh yes he loves the titties lol x

Thanks Jade! You a girl of your word! you said you would leave me a comment and you have done TOP GIRL!!! XXXX Look forward to chatting again soon.
xxx
19-11-2009 19:42
northern star Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-11-2009 18:05 )jade-victoria Wrote:  
(27-10-2009 23:04 )mark495 Wrote:  and back to a channel where you can get into character not just lay there Sad

Thats all well and good saying that, but i would rather lay there and enjoy the calls then feel constantly under pressure thinking about hold times and trying to get more calls in and not concentrating on the caller who is on the phone. Also just cause someone is moving about shaking everything momma gave them doesent mean they are actually any good with what they are saying on the phone. Me personally wouldnt enjoy someone moving around shaking etc and just umming and ahhhing on the phone. Anyone that has spoken to me will know i prefere to be very descriptive on the phone i cant do that while have a spasam lol x

Well said Jade! You are absolutelly brill on the phone. Value for money every time. Chatted to you twice now and loved every minute! Look forward to chatting again soon. Never thought I would get to chat to you, but wow I have done!! And love it xx

And the fact you remember your callers is nice as well. Can't say it enough TOP GIRL Jade Victoria - The beauty from Birmingham.xxxxxxxx
19-11-2009 19:47
brightonboy84 Offline

(19-11-2009 18:00 )jade-victoria Wrote:  yay welcome brighton boy!!

Thanks, Smile
Next time your on, should stay with the natural look, less make up!
You have tons of natural beauty Blush
20-11-2009 08:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-11-2009 18:05 )jade-victoria Wrote:  

i also would like to say well said jade. agree with everything you say here and glad your on a channel which puts pressures on babes and allows them to enjoy the calls. have a good weekend

Piper Niven Superfan
20-11-2009 12:23
ziggy0907 Offline
Junior Poster

Jade is amazing tonight, the best i may have seen of her, Fantastic performance!!!
21-11-2009 01:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ill second that

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2009 14:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV