Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 68 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Serena (Hazel May)

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: serena/hazel
I don't know if Serena was meaning any of the other girls at the Sport channels. "Out there" could mean any of the 900 channels. I don't know Serena and wouldn't want to speak for her but I don't think we should jump to conclusions. Dani, Bailey, anybody who watches your performances can see you're enjoying your job - I doubt very much that Serena is talking about either of you but I have to agree with her, there have been several girls on several channels over the years that have looked like they'd rather be elsewhere.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
30-08-2009 14:12
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Dont think Serena was talking about her workmates, just talking in general. Know what she means, not the first time i have spoken to one of the girls and they werent in the mood for it, it happens. Cant fault Bailey and co.Smile
30-08-2009 14:22
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

I do see both your points maybe im just being a little to protective over my friends at sport, but when a comment is made in general about the girls on these types of shows, unless serena said other than most the girls at sport. I feel included in that statement.

Thats just my view, but also i would like to add regarding the not so nice comments about serena, She is honestly one hot, sexy and very funny lady. She is very classy but most of all very very naughty and rude. Ok me and serena work in very different ways, with me what you see is what you get everyone who watches me knows exactly what my calls are about, yet with serena you just never no ok so she dont bounce her ass every minute in the camera but then she dont need to, i do because thats what im asked to do, just like im sure she does if asked to, we all get very different callers and show/be what that caller wants us to be. Serena is very elegant so would be asked to do different things from me or who ever. Some girls dont always just get a guy who wants a quick wank, the guys wants chat, wants to get to no you ect before hand, yes its sometimes very difficult to do as you are aware that there are several calls waiting and they dont want to hear about your day, but you have to give each guy that individual attention., after all he is paying alot of money to talk to you.

xxxxxxxxxxx
30-08-2009 15:53
barrym Offline
Apprentice Poster

(22-08-2009 20:01 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  Thanks. I most certainly will. There are too many girls out there just working for the money - and it shows. I actually ENJOY my callers and it shows!

Serena - I sure your callers enjoy you, I certainly do.
I known its your job but you give a 110%.
30-08-2009 16:18
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

(30-08-2009 16:18 )barrym Wrote:  
(22-08-2009 20:01 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  Thanks. I most certainly will. There are too many girls out there just working for the money - and it shows. I actually ENJOY my callers and it shows!

Serena - I sure your callers enjoy you, I certainly do.
I known its your job but you give a 110%.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful replies - I'll keep up the good work. And good lord Bailey (what a wierd comment!) - all the Sport girls are ACE and have great fun with their callers but haven't you looked at some of the other channels Bailey? Some of the girls are blantantly trying to make watching paint dry a more interesting option! Big Grin
05-09-2009 12:46
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

RE: I'm Serena (Hazel May) - Classy Sport MILF
(30-08-2009 12:42 )barrym Wrote:  
(20-08-2009 23:30 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  Thanks guys for lovely comments. Indeed, I look so sophisticated and sensible and then when you listen in to my conversations with callers ...... well, it just goes to show. You can't just go by appearances!!! Had another great shoot for a milf website on Tuesday so keep you eyes open for more eye-popping pics from my good self! Well - not exactly good - naughty more like. And yes, I have a natural enthusiasm for my 'work' and I think a lot of callers actually appreciate talking to a lady who genuinely enjoys herself and her callers. I genuinely appreciate everyone's call and give of my best every time. Lots of repeat customers ... must be doing something right! Wink

SERENA - Stands for :-
SENSATIONAL, ELEGANT, RAVISHING, EXCITING, NOBLE, APPEALING

The best Adult Chat Show Host on TV.[/font]

Thanks - I'll take all those compliments on board!

And yes, all the SPORT girls are BRILL. For another Sport girl to reply on a forum suggesting I would say others suggestion igniting typing fingers before switching on brain! Sport girls rock but there are most definitely some ladies who seem to enjoy themselves a little 'less' than others on some of the sky channels. I don't have sky but I've been shown some of the other channels by staff at the studio and the staff have actually pointed out the 'bored girls' to me as an example of girls not putting their weight. Sport girls work hard, play hard and give 110% all the time. Bailey - I'm upset that you should even consider that I would not think that of all the ladies I work with. Shame on you! Sad
05-09-2009 12:51
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

RE: Serena (Hazel May)
Hi Serena,

I'm sorry that you felt so upset after reading my comment. To cause offense was not my intention. I just wanted to put the point across that I couldn't think of any SPORT girl that doesn't put 110% in to their shows and that I personally really enjoy my work. Your original comment read as though you were referring to all the girls across all the channels, after reading your recent comments I now know this wasn't the case :-)

Its a shame that you are leaving the forum and you will be missed :-(

See you soon and have a good weekend

Bailey :-)

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
05-09-2009 17:34
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

bailey you are so sweet honey.x.miss serena/hazel yud better stay here a while longer i havnt done you yetWink
in a poem i meant,theres only 1 sport xxx girl for me.check avatar.lol
05-09-2009 18:44
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

Nice to be back at the tv earlier this week. OK Bailey your email has persuaded me - I'll stay on this site. And you are right. I've had so many nice replies I have to stay"! And no I'm not a Taurus, I'm Cancerian through and through. Take care, see you next week. Smile
10-09-2009 21:12
rover Offline

Glad to see you back on here hazel. Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
10-09-2009 21:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66