Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion

iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

RE: Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion
(12-08-2018 10:43 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Does Chantel Lane have any other colour other than black?

In a recent show with Sarah Daniel she started by wearing a red PVC nurses outfit, but it didn't stay on long before she changed back into black.

I have no objections to what colour she wears, but if she insists on wearing black then can she make it a pair of black knickers and nothing else. As it's about time we got to see more of her beautiful body Tongue

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
13-08-2018 08:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

At least Sarah Daniel wears something white occasionally like a nurse's uniform but Chantel seems stuck in the same thing night after night. I'd like her to take that piercing out and then I could overlook the arm sleeve tattoo but she does have a nice body. My personal favourite is Lucy Gresty-man that woman is a dream, the sort you might fantasise as a callow youth or appear in a teen movie as the woman to lose your virginity to...she's THAT good but I also remember her as a red hot magazine model and have loads of pics of her.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-08-2018 18:38
slave G Offline
Junior Poster

(13-08-2018 18:38 )GreenMachine Wrote:  At least Sarah Daniel wears something white occasionally like a nurse's uniform but Chantel seems stuck in the same thing night after night. I'd like her to take that piercing out and then I could overlook the arm sleeve tattoo but she does have a nice body. My personal favourite is Lucy Gresty-man that woman is a dream, the sort you might fantasise as a callow youth or appear in a teen movie as the woman to lose your virginity to...she's THAT good but I also remember her as a red hot magazine model and have loads of pics of her.

I don't agree. Chantel always looks superb. She's a stunning lady! I love her sexy tattoo's and nipple bars. And she wear's amazing sexy latex, pvc and fishnet bodystockings. Stop being critical and enjoy her for what she is, a beautiful. dominant, sexy, hard working woman!

Serves Mistress Chantel
15-08-2018 20:14
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You have your opinion and I mine. I never once said I didn't like her, I'm just not madly keen on black all the time, it's not a crime and as long as it is within the letter of the law on this forum/thread I can say so. Let agree to disagree, and keep it friendly.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2018 16:27 by GMach1.)
27-08-2018 13:38
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I wonder if it might be about time to introduce some new people to this channel, variety is the spice of life as they say and some new faces might refresh it

25-09-2018 10:43
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

Mainwaring here;

I have just been on the phone to the MoD, and they are going to send some surplus army camoflage (not sure that's the rite spelin, but am not arsed to chek) gear to the Cougars battalion, to make a change from black again.

GreenMachine is so, so right, Cougars needs a complete shake up; new ladies, new outfits, new sets, new ideas, fucking new everything.
It's so bloody painful watching this rubbish, when you compare that a couple of years ago, Robyn Ryder was there entertaining us in beautifully coloured outfits, with a personality to match.
Biggest loss to cougars was Robyn R and Patti.

Some people moaned about Modesty Blaze wearing tights, but she was a damned sight more mobile than tonights line-up, and I thought she looked very sexy in tights.
A bloody Centurion tank is more manoeverable than Chantel.
Better calm down before me blood pressure hits the roof. annoyed

Listen men, he who controls Walmington - On - Sea controls England.
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2018 21:29 by Foggy Mainwaring.)
29-09-2018 21:27
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Ah yes Robyn and Modesty-she is doing Babex stuff I understand-the late night cam stuff, but Robyn seems to have disappeared-retired perhaps? I do like a bit of colour occasionally myself, but white would be nice too. S66 eh Mainwairing-ruddy hooligans!!

30-09-2018 10:16
kayjay2k Offline
Apprentice Poster

I love Sarah Daniel's outfits and loving the shows with all the wanking and titwanking gestures she does as she has a fantastic body, would love it if she wore stockings more often tho.

Now if they brought back Robyn Ryder and paired her with Sarah then that would be a show to watch.
02-10-2018 10:38
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You should have seen Sarah in her younger days, she was a knockout.

02-10-2018 16:00
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

(02-10-2018 16:00 )GreenMachine Wrote:  You should have seen Sarah in her younger days, she was a knockout.

She still is a very attractive lass, and a great figure too, GreenMachine;
one of the best arses out ther as well.
I for one enjoy watching her.
She just needs a variety of costumes that's all I think.

Listen men, he who controls Walmington - On - Sea controls England.
02-10-2018 16:29

Click here to watch Studio 66