Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
Thanks for clarification AD. At least my memory isn't as shot as I thoughtlaugh

(25-06-2018 01:32 )admiral decker Wrote:  It's only public companies that are required to have 2 directors. Private companies only need 1 director.

The companies mentioned in this thread - Red Light Central Ltd, RLC TV Ltd and JLM Productions Ltd - all have 1 director only.

As for the position of company secretary, again this only applies to public companies, not private companies. It should also be noted that the company secretary does not need to be a director.

You are probably remembering an old requirement for a private company to have a company secretary. It used to be the case that 1 director was required plus a company secretary, but the requirement to have a company secretary was abolished by the Companies Act 2006.

In summary, a public company needs 2 directors plus a company secretary. The company secretary does not need to be a director. A private company used to need 1 director plus a company secretary, but the requirement for private companies now is simply 1 director.
26-06-2018 17:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(24-06-2018 16:14 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(23-06-2018 21:43 )winsaw Wrote:  The latest set of account are for her first year running it

There seems to be a big problem with winsaw's version of events. Perhaps it's better described as a contradiction in his claims.

In the statement above he claims that the accounts posted in this thread, from JLM Productions, were from Laura's first year of running Red Light.

But in his latest post he concedes to admiral decker's submission that this wasn't the case, and refers to "Laura running through her management company from Nov".

(24-06-2018 14:34 )winsaw Wrote:  Laura running through her management company from Nov

So which is it? If the first statement is true the second one can't be true and vice versa.

On holiday so better things to do but just to be clear,
I was talking about rlc accounts which published this year will be for her first year running it,
As accounts are a year behind as far as I know it will be next year until Laura management company we can see any changes then, just don't see why u though I was talking about something other than rlc, think u did 1+1 and got 5 lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-06-2018 20:11
winsaw Offline

(24-06-2018 17:38 )Dave_A Wrote:  
(24-06-2018 07:09 )babelover48 Wrote:  So, how far back can the girls actually claim any wages from RLC? Because my understanding of this thing is this :-
As far as i am aware, you can (& the girls can) only claim a certain number of years from when you first joined a company and only up until the time that company ceases trading can't you?
Because from what I've read (& recall) from RAR's twitter at the time that some girls were claiming they haven't been paid since 2010 & therefore, that would take it back to when Phil owned the company and Laura would not have been involved at that time, and therefore that claim would have to be dealt with separately as it wouldn't be of any Laura's business to settle that claim.

The RLC shows that were broadcast on Sky and Freeview TV were run by a different company, Pumpkin Film productions LTD were the company behind the TV shows .
RLC TV limited is a separate company that was first incorporated on the 18th of November 2015, but Pumpkin film Productions were the 100% share holders of RLC TV LTD until they sold it to Horton Tilley around October/November 2016, so i haven't got a clue as to how far back the girls can claim or how it works lol

Concerning RLC when Phil/Pumpkin Film productions were running the TV channels, i heard they were generally good payers and the company and channels were pretty efficiently run, one girl told me via her website blog (Jemma Jey) that RLC were better payers than BS
What i did see mentioned was that if girls messed them around and either didn't show up for shifts, or cancelled at short notice, that Phil wouldn't pay them for a previous shift they did work or something like that.

I did a credit Risk score check a good few years ago now for all the babe channels that were broadcasting on TV at that time, RLC/Pumpkin Film Production got the best score, Cellcast came bottom lol, i can't remember the wording that came back with the Cellcast credit risk score, but i interpreted it as "don't touch this company with a barge poll" .

Spot on mate and a great post, rlc when in Bristol prided it's self on never messing up payments to girls,
As for when girls messed them around it wasn't withholding pay they where fined for things like lateness missing shows at short notice, some girls left over it but then they could only blame them selfs,
Funny you say that about bs as they where late paying there bs cams girls this month, guess when money is tight look after tv first then pay the girls who only work cam for them when they can,

(This post was last modified: 26-06-2018 20:22 by winsaw.)
26-06-2018 20:22
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I confess to understanding little of this but I just wanted to express my deep sadness that it's gone. I haven't been this sad over the loss of a channel since Chatgirl went under. I suppose it's cause I've got such fond memories of the early days back in 2010.

Question everything
27-06-2018 06:33
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

just thinking about it..

in the last 8 years just how many babe channels have come and gone?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-06-2018 06:54
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

I know we're going off track a little in discussing the RLC TV shows that were on TV and run by Phil, but i came across these posts the other day, Mellie D mentions what a good team they were at RLC compared to Studio 66, check out what she say's Phil would have done to the S66 producers, i had to have a little chuckle at mellie's post .
(10-07-2016 22:07 )Mellie D Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 21:17 )tee Wrote:  For some babes certain channels work out better then others. I think when melli was in rlc (when it was on tv) she was so awesome. Just hasn't worked out for her. But I like mellie'a honesty. She knows it hasn't been her best days at s66. Wish more babies wud be open and honest like mellie.

It's because we were a good team at rlc. Producer and model would work together to create shows, unlike s66 where the producers sit around in the gallery no where near the cameras playing games on their phones etc. Phil would have torn them new assholes at rlc lol
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2018 13:54 by Dave_A.)
27-06-2018 13:52
lukebrown06 Offline
Account Closed

Not defending S66 in anyway, but that comment was from 2016 and now they have moved and they are in some of the most state of the art studios and offices in the industry. They make Babestation's place in MK look like a dump (Which it is, well on screen)
27-06-2018 23:13
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

they might be in state of the art studios but the production staff are still hopeless Rolleyes
28-06-2018 06:12
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(27-06-2018 23:13 )lukebrown06 Wrote:  Not defending S66 in anyway, but that comment was from 2016 and now they have moved and they are in some of the most state of the art studios and offices in the industry. They make Babestation's place in MK look like a dump (Which it is, well on screen)

The discussion was about how well RLC was being run when it was still on TV being run by Phil Barry,, it wasn't about the sets or studios etc, or how studio 66 is run today,
Mellie was just comparing the two company's and her experiences while working for both company's.

I believe RLC when it was being broadcast from the Bristol Studios had the best studios and sets of all the babe shows, past and present .
28-06-2018 11:25
winsaw Offline

(27-06-2018 23:13 )lukebrown06 Wrote:  Not defending S66 in anyway, but that comment was from 2016 and now they have moved and they are in some of the most state of the art studios and offices in the industry. They make Babestation's place in MK look like a dump (Which it is, well on screen)

The studio is irrelevant the production staff still like to spend most of their time in the little production room and they still dislike it when a girl asks you to come out and move the camera, that's why they produce still behind quality of bs today and what RLC was doing years ago they would have been better spending some of the money on a new production crew, info from girls working there at the moment so nothing has changed since Millie was there

28-06-2018 13:41

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL