GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can you download "Openload" links?

soblick Offline
Junior Poster

Can you download "Openload" links?
Hi there

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere on the forum, but I couldnt find anything. Is it possible to download the Openload vids? Thanks in advance!
07-05-2018 21:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
a.m. playlist Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Can you download "Openload" links?
(07-05-2018 21:53 )soblick Wrote:  Hi there

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere on the forum, but I couldnt find anything. Is it possible to download the Openload vids? Thanks in advance!

If you use Mozilla Firefox as your browser, then try opening up the video as a stand alone tab or window (you should be able to find the location link if you click on the "Reply" button of any post that has an Openload video). Then from the "Menu Bar" click on "Tools" then "Page info". A window should pop-up giving you further options, click on "Media", then scroll down on the "Address" column till you come to the video "Type", click on that then click the "Save As" button.
08-05-2018 00:55
Jam Da Man Offline

If it's a video on the forum, quote the post. In the video code, change /embed/ to /f/ and remove the iframe tags at the beginning and end so it starts with http (or https).

Then copy and paste the code into a new browser tab. This takes you to the embed page for that video, that has a download button near the top.

~

Another way, for Google Chrome (on PC) possibly similar to the firefox method that a.m. playlist explained above:

Goto the webpage with the video on it.
Right click and select 'inspect'. This opens a panel on the right hand side of the screen.

On that new panel, near the top of it, click 'Network'. Just below that, click 'Media'.

Then, reload the page. As it loads the video player, it may make a link (or a few) appear in the panel on the right. If not, click the video to start playing it. The link(s) should appear in the panel.
Click the link in the panel to highlight it. Right-click on it, and select 'open in new tab'.

This makes the video appear in a new page. The video player has a download button at the bottom-right, or just pause the video and click 'save video as' to choose the location to save to.

Sounds complicated, but it's really not.
This works with many video players, but not all. Or possibly not at all, lol. Results seem to vary from person to person.
Some players block downloading too, the killjoys.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

08-05-2018 09:11
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

In Firefox (presumably in other browsers, too?), you can use a video downloader add-on (e.g. Download Flash & Video).

Using the 'Reply' method described above, find and highlight the video URL, right-click and select 'Open Link in New Tab', start the video playing, then use your add-on.

(It does seem strange that a hosting site seems to require such convoluted methods to download, though... bladewave Rolleyes )
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018 11:17 by Censorship :-(.)
08-05-2018 10:37
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Perhaps the posters have deliberately disabled the download function on their videos?
08-05-2018 11:33
soblick Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks all! Appreciate the info!
10-05-2018 16:49
TopManHaroon Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi there's a chrome extension in chrome to download videos...Video Downloader Professional...stream the video and click extension in chrome to download video...regards...let me know if you need further assistance...Cool
19-05-2018 04:55
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

With the videos that I post on here, you just click on the link below the video. Then when the page opens you will see a download button on there.

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
22-05-2018 14:51
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Hello! When I click on a open load video to play it I get a pop up box that closes and I get a sound ''ding ding ding threat has been detected'' the video plays fine just is it safe to watch these security wise ? I use Avast windows 10 and firefox thanks
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2018 17:36 by xJ4Kx.)
22-05-2018 17:36
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(22-05-2018 17:36 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  Hello! When I click on a open load video to play it I get a pop up box that closes and I get a sound ''ding ding ding threat has been detected'' the video plays fine just is it safe to watch these security wise ? I use Avast windows 10 and firefox thanks

I have used openload for ages, and never had any problems with regard to security. What does it say in the pop up box before it closes Huh

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
29-05-2018 10:12

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles