gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
I know exactly what you mean. One of the neighbours keeps horses in a field in front of me. A permitted footpath runs along top of field. Saw horse being taken out over the weekend, went for a walk later in the day, droppings all along track, even thought they are not meant to use footpaths.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018 12:51 by andyjb.)
09-04-2018 12:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Fucking Key 103 having a rebrand making it more national and putting gemma atkinson on with that welsh arsehole gethan jones Hits FM shit FM more like Tongue Tongue Tongue' Tongue

Mind you i still call it picadilly radio Tongue Tongue Tongue

Would be like if the hacienda was still around turning it into a lava / ignite Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2018 13:34 by HannahsPet.)
18-04-2018 13:18
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

^

Ah yes the good old days. Used to love listening to James Stannage when I was on the night shift. Mike Sweeney,Dave Ward-Don`t call me Shirley!,Susie Mathis etc

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
18-04-2018 13:52
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Was more into red rose radio / Rock FM. could only get picadilly on stero because was outside the signal range so needed to use a lot of coxial Tongue Tongue Tongue

remember the dance music esp Stu allen was good though

oooh load of stu allen mixes on youtube Wink

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2018 14:54 by HannahsPet.)
18-04-2018 14:47
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(18-04-2018 13:52 )teewee Wrote:  ^

Ah yes the good old days. Used to love listening to James Stannage when I was on the night shift. Mike Sweeney,Dave Ward-Don`t call me Shirley!,Susie Mathis etc

Mike Sweeney can be found on BBC Radio Manchester every weekday morning. Used to listen to Steve Penk when he did prank calls on people and James Stannage late nights as well....bit controversial from what I recall.
18-04-2018 18:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

so got sent a pm off a mate. seems a couple of babestation babes are working part time on MFC. cool you might think?!.
not really... the pic he sent me as proof shows the babe in public with her pussy out dildoing for tips.
but the same girl on bs cams wants 100+ to get naked another 200 to show pussy and 500 to use a dildo.

is this a joke?.
shes quite happy to go full on camgirl on a camgirl site but wont do a pay per minute group show on babestation at anywhere near the level she did for free on mfc... is this purely down to lack of viewers on the bscams site due to there silly prices. which limits the audience so limits the girls income. or is it just the girls being willing to milk there limited audience for every penny they can wring out of the guys wallets.
just goes to show the hypocrisy of the babes.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-04-2018 10:15
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(18-04-2018 14:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Was more into red rose radio / Rock FM.
That's going back a bit Surprised

I was sorry that Bay Radio (Lancaster area) recently bit the dust after 25 or so years to be replaced/subsumed by Heart Radio. What next, Granada Reports getting scrapped? shocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-04-2018 12:08
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

yup i am that old Wink

Will be riots in the northwest if they tried to rebrand granada Tongue Tongue Tongue

19-04-2018 15:34
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...stock.html

Saw the story this morning didnt know it was a local farm and our council mind you i would expect it from our council

19-04-2018 15:49
terence Offline

^ 'sex odours'. that's a new one to me.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
19-04-2018 15:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles